Biden Prioritizing Gaza Refugees over Americans to Win Michigan

Then they shouldn’t demand American weapons.
But get massacred again instead? 1,200 in just 5 hours... remember Oct 7 "ancient" history? And not through use of human shields like Gazans mostly die...

But get massacred again instead? 1,200 in just 5 hours... remember Oct 7 "ancient" history? And not through use of human shields like Gazans mostly die...
34,000 plus killed in Gaza in only six months. If they want to demand our weapons we have a right to make demands as well. Israel is no different than any other country,

What Quranic quote did I ever quote? If I presume you also understand Arabic... so you do understand I could have...and have plenty knowledge... but I don't.

What would that have to do with anything?

Did I ever post about the person you believe to be a prophet??? His history?
Really??

I don’t believe in any prophets.

JihadoPhobia is legitimate.

As to bigotry?
Racism?
93% of Arab -Palestinians in fact ...indeed are.

Beyond that, Islamists' antisemitism is real. Especially since Mufti Al Husseini has islamized the conflict in the 1920 then the 1929 butchery - years before he made the Hitler IDEOLOGICAL pact.
As I noted, most of your posts involving IP involve religion, so it is curious question for you to ask.

34,000 ...
Yes. I heard Hamas' numbers which include its "fighters", not just civilians they use. And if the ratio is a civilian for each Hamas thug ... that is pretty remarkable.

What would have hapned if Israel would not be careful with its mighty weapons...and not 7 months but in a mere few hours???

And you and I know very well the vile sick celebration by many Arabs on Oct 7 before Israel even responded...
So let's start from that point of hate ...

What would that have to do with anything?

I don’t believe in any prophets.

As I noted, most of your posts involving IP involve religion, so it is curious question for you to ask.
Go back to my original reply which you responded to. I asked what does religion have to do with it?

chrome_screenshot_May 6, 2024 12_35_47 AM GMT+01_00.png

Last edited:
Yes. I heard Hamas' numbers which include its "fighters", not just civilians they use. And if the ratio is a civilian for each Hamas thug ... that is pretty remarkable.
Hamas doesn’t separate fighters from civilians, that is true, and they have steadfastly refused to give numbers of fighters killed. But the death counts, until late in the war were determined by WHO to be pretty reliable based on hospital reporting methods. That is all destroyed now and the general consensus is this number is an undercount if anything because so many bodies are still buried under the rubble. Israel also makes claims about large numbers of fighters killed, but on close examination, those don’t seem to tally either and Israel won’t give its methodology for tabulating Hamas fighter deaths. Approximately 70% of the deaths have been women and children and out of the men, some would be above fighting age thus shrinking the number who could be fighters.

A 1:1 civilian/fighter proportion is impossible to claim, given the numbers.

Forum List

Back