Biden Doesn't Want An Audience

Would you be opposed to drug testing both of them? There's wild accusations of both of them being "drugged up" for these types of events. Don't the voters have a right to know if the candidate they are seeing in the debates is the actual candidate and not some amped up version of that person? It's really no different than testing an athlete for PEDs
No, I hope both go for it.

Congress too, but that's a different subject.

Would you be opposed to drug testing both of them? There's wild accusations of both of them being "drugged up" for these types of events. Don't the voters have a right to know if the candidate they are seeing in the debates is the actual candidate and not some amped up version of that person? It's really no different than testing an athlete for PEDs
Please show any Democrat of standing making such a claim.

Poster Mudwhistle: "Biden Doesn't Want An Audience"​

Actually, America's thinking population doesn't want the distractions of jackass members of an audience who boo, his, and shout, for or against either candidate..... when that thinking population wants to hear how each debater articulates his position on issues important to Americans, thinkers and non-thinkers.

imho
Trump's flock isn't watching to see an intelligent, articulate debate. They want to see him attack, namecall, bully, insult, and spray hyperbole all over his microphone.

That's their version of "fighting". They don't understand the word can be a metaphor. It's why they love him and MTG.

For many women, watching Trump interrupt Clinton 51 ...​

1716042978570.png
PBS
https://www.pbs.org › newshour › politics › for-many-...

Sep 27, 2016 — — Constant interruption. A condescending tone. Eye-rolling. For many women, the presidential debate between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump was ...

'Trump's Strategy Is to Turn the Debates Into a Dumpster ...​

1716043002502.png
Politico
https://www.politico.com › magazine › 2020/09/30 › tr...

Sep 30, 2020 — After Tuesday night's presidential debate between Donald Trump and Joe Biden, things were different. Asked what the most important moment of the ...

Trump's flock isn't watching to see an intelligent, articulate debate. They want to see him attack, namecall, bully, insult, and spray hyperbole all over his microphone.

That's their version of "fighting". They don't understand the word can be a metaphor. It's why they love him and MTG.
Projecting your love of AOC and the “squad” won’t convince anyone “baby gurl”…

--------------------------------------------------
i am reliably impressed at how stridently shrill so many of the Squeaky Frommes of Don Trump are.....the TDS'rs (Trump's Duped & Snookered).

Seriously, the whining, complaining snowflakism of the MAGA-
Q's is so readily apparent in so many of their contributions to this venue.
No wonder so many of them are ne'er-do-wells. Their attitudes, pessimism, and general sourness about life in general and their life in particular clearly is a barrier to their overall success in this wonderful land of opportunity --- the USA.
Typical Marxist.

Pot calling the kettle black syndrome

Biden is used to not having an audience when he talks, so I guess this is an advantage. He also wants muted mics.

If he shits himself, the only person in the room that will act like they noticed it would be Trump. And if he mentions it the media will claim he made it up.

It's difficult to think that a president is so afraid of his voters that he would demand that none of them be anywhere near him when he debates.

That's a really BIG red-flag, folks.

Trump said his only demand is that Biden get a drug test before the debate.

I don't think it matters if the mods provide Biden with the questions in advance because he won't be able to remember them or respond in a rational manner.

And if they give Biden a communications device, he won't be able to repeat what they feed him anyway.

The only way Biden wins is if they refuse to let Trump talk, or that they edit the debate and only show what helps Biden. That would cut a 90 min debate down to roughly 60 seconds.

I'd bet my paycheck that they're actually discussing how they can edit a live broadcast.

Biden could never ad-lib like this if something goes wrong.

Next up: No TV coverage.

Forum List

Back