Being Ambidextrous.......Baseball Pitcher versus Politician

Winco

Diamond Member
Nov 1, 2019
Here is a video of a very talented athlete demonstrating being "ambidextrous"

Here is a Politician that claims to be ambidextrous.

yep ... I hear he claimed his uncle was eaten by cannibals !
Whatever eases your mind Simp.

Bidens Uncle may or may not have been eaten by cannibals. LOLLOLL

trumps story about being ambidextrous because he can multi-task is embarrassing.
Admit it, without deflecting, that trump is an IDIOT.

trumps story about being ambidextrous because he can multi-task is embarrassing.
What was the actual question asked?

(and for the record, claiming your uncle was eaten by cannibals is embarrassing)

Last edited:
What was the actual question asked?

(and for the record, claiming your uncle was eaten by cannibals is embarrassing)
He said it ALL on His Own, like a big boy.

BDS is strong with you.
Topic is trumps vocabulary.

Nice attempt at SPIN, I expected as much.

Whatever eases your mind Simp.

Bidens Uncle may or may not have been eaten by cannibals. LOLLOLL

Admit it, without deflecting, that trump is an IDIOT.
Bribens uncle wasn't eaten by cannibals ... are all leftwing women as ditsy as you are ..

1715392974519.png

Bribens uncle wasn't eaten by cannibals ... are all leftwing women as ditsy as you are ..

View attachment 945032
OK.
Now prove it.
Show his photo from after the war.
Show a photo of his body.

OR MAYBE

You don't know a damned thing about it?

Ahh iffffff only MAGATS really knew what MAGATS say they know.

1715395286045.gif

Oh boy, yet one more "my candidate is less demented than your candidate" thread.

What fun

OK.
Now prove it.
Show his photo from after the war.
Show a photo of his body.

OR MAYBE

You don't know a damned thing about it?

Ahh iffffff only MAGATS really knew what MAGATS say they know.

View attachment 945054
maybe that's the reason senator Briben wrote the mass incarceration law in the 90s that put millions of blacks in prison ... he apparently believes that blacks are a member of his family ... like a good little racist dem you defend Briben .

Briben wrote the mass incarceration law in the 90s that put millions of blacks in prison
What.....I thought the right wing claimed that biden accomplished NOTHING in 50 years.
So NOW you want to attach this ^^^^^ to biden, even though he accomplished NOTHING as a Senator.

You gals can't keep your LIES straight......a very trump-like condition.

Is that the best the crazy left can do these days? Trump is currently addressing about a 100k crowd in New Jersey with at least an hour of off the cuff comments and the freaking current president can't go in front of the cameras for more than ten minutes. Ambidexterous? give me a freaking break.

maybe that's the reason senator Briben wrote the mass incarceration law in the 90s that put millions of blacks in prison ... he apparently believes that blacks are a member of his family ... like a good little racist dem you defend Briben .
Irrelevant and off topic.

What's wrong shitbrain?
Can't back your bullshit?

1715469020038.gif

correction .. Briben believes blacks ate a member of his family .

What.....I thought the right wing claimed that biden accomplished NOTHING in 50 years.
So NOW you want to attach this ^^^^^ to biden, even though he accomplished NOTHING as a Senator.

You gals can't keep your LIES straight......a very trump-like condition.
he did accomplish his goal of imprisoning millions of young black men .

the op says Trump doesn't know what ambidextrous means while Briben says blacks on an island ate a member of his family .
FACT: Trump doesn't know what ambidextrous means, and no amount of deflection will change that FACT.

FACT: Trump doesn't know what ambidextrous means, and no amount of deflection will change that FACT.
why does Briben believe that Blacks ate a member of his family ? if Trump would have made that statement do you honestly believe the left wouldnt be screeching that Trump is a racist ?

Forum List

Back