Audit: Biden funneled $1.3 million to the Taliban.

Biden made his decision by mid April and the military planned the final withdrawal of the skeleton crew Benedict Donald left behind.
Tater ignored his Generals who wanted to use Bagram AFB, not the downtown airport. Biden got 13 soldiers killed.

Biden had plenty of time to make a plan and everyone benefitted. Except for America, just like everything else he supports.
What do you suppose Benedict Donald meant when he said "I started the process. All the troops are coming back home. They couldn’t stop the process."?

Tater ignored his Generals who wanted to use Bagram AFB, not the downtown airport. Biden got 13 soldiers killed.
Good God man, you've been brainwashed.

"Now, I know that members of this committee will have questions on many things, such as why we turned over Bagram Airfield and how real is our over-the-horizon capability, and why didn’t we start evacuations sooner, and why didn’t we stay longer to get more people out?

Sec. Lloyd Austin: (23:40)
So let me take each in turn. Retaining Bagram would’ve required putting as many as 5,000 US troops in harms way just to operate and defend it. And it would’ve contributed little to the mission that we’ve been assigned and that was to protect and defend the embassy, which was some 30 miles away. That distance from Kabul also rendered Bagram of little value in the evacuation. Staying at Bagram even for counter-terrorism purposes meant staying at war in Afghanistan"

Don't you mean ISIS terrorist killed the 13 soldiers while they heroically were performing their duty?

Good God man, you've been brainwashed.

"Now, I know that members of this committee will have questions on many things, such as why we turned over Bagram Airfield and how real is our over-the-horizon capability, and why didn’t we start evacuations sooner, and why didn’t we stay longer to get more people out?

Sec. Lloyd Austin: (23:40)
So let me take each in turn. Retaining Bagram would’ve required putting as many as 5,000 US troops in harms way just to operate and defend it. And it would’ve contributed little to the mission that we’ve been assigned and that was to protect and defend the embassy, which was some 30 miles away. That distance from Kabul also rendered Bagram of little value in the evacuation. Staying at Bagram even for counter-terrorism purposes meant staying at war in Afghanistan"

Don't you mean ISIS terrorist killed the 13 soldiers while they heroically were performing their duty?
Loyd Austin?:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Bullshit, Biden has stopped all of Trump's policies. That's why we are screwed.
These clowns are hilarious. Tater shitcanned most of what Trump signed on day one with a flurry of EOs, but they want us to believe he could do nothing on this one. That he was forced to follow it…..even though he followed nothing in the agreement. And then they claim it is Trump’s fault.:stir::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back