Are the debates already rigged? How?

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
The debates have only recently been agreed to, but there are already accusations that they are already rigged. Some believe the fix is in, but others think those claims are just another conspiracy theory. Both parties have agreed to the time, date, venue, and those posing the questions, as well as no audience. I've heard the rules will call for 5 minutes to answer, and then the microphone will be cut off. With both parties agreeing to the rules, I don't see how the format can be considered rigging. Do you think the debates are, or will be rigged? How do you think they might rig it?

The debates have only recently been agreed to, but there are already accusations that they are already rigged. Some believe the fix is in, but others think those claims are just another conspiracy theory. Both parties have agreed to the time, date, venue, and those posing the questions, as well as no audience. I've heard the rules will call for 5 minutes to answer, and then the microphone will be cut off. With both parties agreeing to the rules, I don't see how the format can be considered rigging. Do you think the debates are, or will be rigged? How do you think they might rig it?
Not rigged, but definitely worthless. Calling these things debates is very, very generous.

If Joe is faking, he will do good. If you sell out your own nation what Joe is doing is genius.

I know that Trump has agreed to this but not having an audience is definitely in Biden's favor. With an audience, you would hear thunderous applause for Trump versus snickers and giggles directed at old fool Biden.

The debates have only recently been agreed to, but there are already accusations that they are already rigged.

We are putting two morons on the stage. Tell me we'll get something smart out of it.

I'd like to believe you....but I won't.

Because they arent debates in any sense of the word. Most of the time, the questions are not even answered. It's just a forum to repeat prescribed talking points.

I think what they are doing to reign in the "debate' is good.
Even when they avoid questions, they still tell you something about themselves.

I know that Trump has agreed to this but not having an audience is definitely in Biden's favor. With an audience, you would hear thunderous applause for Trump versus snickers and giggles directed at old fool Biden.
Haha, well that's one fantasy take.

Another more realistic take is that Trump will be less.inclined to act like a 6 year old who is off his meds, because he won't have a live audience for his carnival barking. The applause of his cult is his oxygen.

Trump agreed to it. Nobody forced him. You got no right to whine about that one.

Because....oh hell because Snoreleone will bitch about it anyway.

We are putting two morons on the stage. Tell me we'll get something smart out of it.

I'd like to believe you....but I won't.
I never said something smart would come from it, even though I think it might. Do you think it is rigged? How?

Forum List

Back