Another republican too eager to kill

Did she specifically say it showed strength? Are those her words or the anti-Trump media words?
She touted it as if it were a strength. That's obvious ! Any sane person would never mention it and lay such an atrocity to bed.

Did she specifically say it showed strength? Are those her words or the anti-Trump media words?
The dog experts all agree it was a horrendous mistake. Plus she stood by the decision and put it in her book because she thought it showed strength. It only showed carelessness and ruthlessness.

She touted it as if it were a strength. That's obvious ! Any sane person would never mention it and lay such an atrocity to bed.
She said with the words that she was was bragging about what she did for the purpose of showing she can lead? Like you stated, “She touted it “AS IF” it were a strength. So, it’s really your anti-Trump reason.

She said with the words that she was was bragging about what she did for the purpose of showing she can lead? Like you stated, “She touted it “AS IF” it were a strength. So, it’s really your anti-Trump reason.
It's. Only anti-trump because he made her a national issue. She had been fighting bad publicity in her home state ever since it happened. She kept defending her position despite almost universal condemnation. Poor judgment , irresponsible action, definitely not leadership qualities. Unless the republicans have become blood -thirsty monsters that believe they can do no wrong. Also why that state has one of the worst abortion laws. Poor judgment and irresponsible actions.

The dog experts all agree it was a horrendous mistake. Plus she stood by the decision and put it in her book because she thought it showed strength. It only showed carelessness and ruthlessness.
You did it again. Did she state in her book that she shot the dog for the specific reason to show strength? No.
I agree that today in suburban USA that it is a horrendous mistake and act. But, what year did she do this? 20-30 years ago when it was normal at farms to put down animals that can’t be used at the farm? I would never do that to my dog no matter how many times she peas or poops in the house. I get mad when I see cats and dogs dumped near our home or anywhere. Like they can’t dump them at the local animal shelter? They dump them off near homes because they think people will take them in. Sometimes people do but not always. Sometimes the coyotes get them first.

You did it again. Did she state in her book that she shot the dog for the specific reason to show strength? No.
I agree that today in suburban USA that it is a horrendous mistake and act. But, what year did she do this? 20-30 years ago when it was normal at farms to put down animals that can’t be used at the farm? I would never do that to my dog no matter how many times she peas or poops in the house. I get mad when I see cats and dogs dumped near our home or anywhere. Like they can’t dump them at the local animal shelter? They dump them off near homes because they think people will take them in. Sometimes people do but not always. Sometimes the coyotes get them first.
You are being ridiculous. You don't know the whole story either.

It's. Only anti-trump because he made her a national issue. She had been fighting bad publicity in her home state ever since it happened. She kept defending her position despite almost universal condemnation. Poor judgment , irresponsible action, definitely not leadership qualities. Unless the republicans have become blood -thirsty monsters that believe they can do no wrong. Also why that state has one of the worst abortion laws. Poor judgment and irresponsible actions.
South Dakota has become a place where people are moving to because of her leadership on the things that really matter. Like taxation, inflation, no wokeism and other important conservative things. I don’t like Trump and Noem with their morals when it comes to adultery or how they treat their farm animals (this was not a pet). But I truly don’t want 4 more years of Biden-Harris and their policies and immortality.

Why do they say she was bragging about it. She wasn’t bragging. They say that to put a bad spin on in this using something not true.
Now, I don’t also know how long ago did this happen. Animal shelters are different today than even 20 years ago. So, that may have been the same result going there.
The Dems brag about killing unborn babies.
You're such a hack that you white knight Noem's reputation like she's your personal mistress or something. This is called 'magasplaining'. :rolleyes:

Imagine being so bereft of character that you create a whole identity around politics.

You are being ridiculous. You don't know the whole story either.
Since you think you know the whole story, you should be able to answer my simple questions. Instead, you deflect. So, you are being ridiculous. Answer the questions because you know the whole story and what she is always thinking.

You're such a hack that you white knight Noem's reputation like she's your personal mistress or something. This is called 'magasplaining'. :rolleyes:

Imagine being so bereft of character that you create a whole identity around politics.
And, this is called a lot of things. Demospinning, Anti-Repuclican TDS. See, this is all you Democrat have. Stuff like this while the country and the world are on fire. Obama did the same thing with the Muslim Brotherhood Spring uprising in the Middle East. Biden is doing it with weak foreign and domestic policies that incite violence at home and abroad. And the world is again on fire.

South Dakota has become a place where people are moving to because of her leadership on the things that really matter. Like taxation, inflation, no wokeism and other important conservative things. I don’t like Trump and Noem with their morals when it comes to adultery or how they treat their farm animals (this was not a pet). But I truly don’t want 4 more years of Biden-Harris and their policies and immortality.
Believe whatever you wish. Here in Nebraska we have our own dog crime going on. Someone took a woman's pet dog from her backyard. He ended up in a dumpster with his mouth duct taped shut and legs bound with duct tape. Somepeole found him just hours before the dump truck was due. People here are outraged and the reward for the capture of the criminal who did that.is up to around $25,000. If caught they are facing stiff prison time. Another deliberate act of animal cruelty.

And, this is called a lot of things. Demospinning, Anti-Repuclican TDS. See, this is all you Democrat have. Stuff like this while the country and the world are on fire. Obama did the same thing with the Muslim Brotherhood Spring uprising in the Middle East. Biden is doing it with weak foreign and domestic policies that incite violence at home and abroad. And the world is again on fire.
Not my circus, not my clowns.

Believe whatever you wish. Here in Nebraska we have our own dog crime going on. Someone took a woman's pet dog from her backyard. He ended up in a dumpster with his mouth duct taped shut and legs bound with duct tape. Somepeole found him just hours before the dump truck was due. People here are outraged and the reward for the capture of the criminal who did that.is up to around $25,000. If caught they are facing stiff prison time. Another deliberate act of animal cruelty.
You still haven't answered my questions. That shows me I'm right.
As far as cruelty, yes, it is. They could take the dog to an animal shelter. Have you watched the old Walker Texas Ranger with Chuck Norris? There is an early episode, I think in the first year, where a dog was put in a duffle bag and a hunter threw the dog into a lake from a bridge. At the end, they found the guy who did it and asked why he did it. The answer was that he was for going hunting and to locate the bird he shot. But, he said the dog didn't do it and so he was getting rid of it. That was in 1992 in Texas. Farming, hunting, things were and still may be different on farms or hunters that live in the woods or sticks. Not everyone thinks like we do about animals. Heck, we eat cows, chickens and other animals for food. There are people that complain about that too and want us to eat bugs. How do you think bugs feel when you show superiority leadership splatting them on your windshields?

I do know she would be great for the country to make America great again. Along with Trump as well.

You still haven't answered my questions. That shows me I'm right.
As far as cruelty, yes, it is. They could take the dog to an animal shelter. Have you watched the old Walker Texas Ranger with Chuck Norris? There is an early episode, I think in the first year, where a dog was put in a duffle bag and a hunter threw the dog into a lake from a bridge. At the end, they found the guy who did it and asked why he did it. The answer was that he was for going hunting and to locate the bird he shot. But, he said the dog didn't do it and so he was getting rid of it. That was in 1992 in Texas. Farming, hunting, things were and still may be different on farms or hunters that live in the woods or sticks. Not everyone thinks like we do about animals. Heck, we eat cows, chickens and other animals for food. There are people that complain about that too and want us to eat bugs. How do you think bugs feel when you show superiority leadership splatting them on your windshields?

I do know she would be great for the country to make America great again. Along with Trump as well.
Disagree with what?

Nope. Next.
Then, expect this and the world and America on fire...

1714682109474.png

Forum List

Back