America Has Suffered A Lethal Blow to Its Freedoms

The First Amendment came under a brutal attack today by nonother than its Congress.

In their panic and hysteria over losing their gaslighting war to paint ANTI-war protestors as the aggressors, they've now written a LAW dictating that to criticize the ideology and/or actions of a FOREIGN country's government, is now considered hate speech and CAN be prosecuted in American courts.

That's it folks, we're screwed...........IF this is allowed to stand.

This video explains it nicely...

WHO will stand and fight against this assault on the Constitution?

WHO will stand and fight for America?

The bill if passed will be another tool that psycho Trump will use to get revenge on his & his cronies abroad's critics.

Unless people wise up & vote against that fascist pig.

The First Amendment came under a brutal attack today by nonother than its Congress.

In their panic and hysteria over losing their gaslighting war to paint ANTI-war protestors as the aggressors, they've now written a LAW dictating that to criticize the ideology and/or actions of a FOREIGN country's government, is now considered hate speech and CAN be prosecuted in American courts.

Im against it just like I was against Ws creation of a new dept and his stupid war.

Your reparations are in the mail. Just keep voting for them......BOY.

I do not care about the freedom to commit hate crimes and hate speech against Jews and Israel.
There's no such thing as the "freedom to commit crimes". If something is a crime, we're not free to do it. Hate speech is in the eye of the beholder. I don't want the government deciding who I can hate, and who I can't.

Glad the lesser of two evils is working out for you so well.

The bill if passed will be another tool that psycho Trump will use to get revenge on his & his cronies abroad's critics.

Unless people wise up & vote against that fascist pig.
It’s another tool that Democrats and Republicans that passed the can use as a tool against us. Why would anyone in Congress vote for it and if it gets to Biden’s and he signs it? You better wake up and worry about the two party system that divides and conquers like they are doing by passing this bill.

reps dems mop.jpeg

This new breed of American politician doesn't seem to know (or care, for that matter) who it actually works for.

Cripes, I saw em all waving foreign flags on the House floor the other day, after robbing the American taxpayer at the barel of yet another government gun to redistribute to the country whose flag they were waving.

This is where we are now...

The Framers slit throats for less.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back