America Has Suffered A Lethal Blow to Its Freedoms

You don't think RINOs exist? If that's the case, then that speaks volumes about you, not me.

There's really no meaningful difference between a mainstream Republican and a Democrat. Not any more. Not collectively speaking anyway. Which I say so as not to paint too broad of a brush, as that simply wouldn't be fair. And absolutely no meaningful difference at the legislative level.

Yeah, maybe a smidge of difference on the little cookie-cutter stuff. But that's really all.

When it comes to the critical matters which broadly affect and routinely usurp our civil liberties, peace and prosperity in the more relevant context, however, there's really just not a nickel's worth of difference. Not really.

All you really have to do is pay attention to see.

Last edited:
I don't particularly find any of the censorship objectionable.

I was reminded of your thought here when I shared this overview...

I think that if you step back, look at what just happened in a wider lens, you'll have a better understanding of what just happened and the actual conundrum.

. . . with that said? I find ANY censorship done by government, UN-AMERICAN.

READ THE FIRST AMENDMENT YOU TRAITOROUS BAG OF SHIT.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.[4]"
2999px-Amendment_1.jpg

THIS NATION IS NOT ISRAEL!

^^^ This ^^^

Last edited:
Natural Citizen

Still working on this?

No, huh uh. You're just not that important.

This is what I wake up to, winger...

Screen Shot 14.jpg

I've got my own thread on this unconstitutional screed.

Which a started back in December and long before you humorously asked me if I'd read the bill.

You mainstream wingers are always late to the game.

But that's what happens when you take your leads fro the idiot box, I suppose.

Last edited:

No, you don't have to note it.

I'll tell you the same thing again if I think that you might need a reminder around here anywhere. Consider it a courtesy...

Have a blessed life

Thank You! Though it certainly is getting harder, given that your brood even went so far as to deem the bible itself illegal under the terms of controversy of this screed. It's a heck of a thing.

No, you don't have to note it.

I'll tell you the same thing again if I think that you might need a reminder around here anywhere. Consider it a courtesy...
Don't bother, you are going on iggie. Whether you are or not, you post like an arrogant, ignorant, insulting, pretentious, condescending and sanctimonious troll that spews nonsense then refuses to even attempt to back it up when questioned about your position.

I've learned not to waste time on such people who are not interested in honest discussion.

Don't be offended, or do, when I don't respond to you, should you try again.

Hence, the "Have a blessed life."

Last edited:
It completely pisses all over the constitution.

It'll be challenged. And rightfully so.

I'll try one more time, can you quote the part you believe "completely pisses all over the constitution."

I think I have found the crux of the issue.

See, here is the problem.

The Depart of Education, itself, is unconstitutional, so how about we just compromise, and get rid of it. Let's let the individual states deal with this issue.

This is the most succinct breakdown, but can't be embedded.

Why We Should Abolish the Department of Education | With Vivek Ramaswamy​

16,055 views Mar 23, 2023 #CandaceOwens #CRT #VivekRamaswamy
"Presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy wants to abolish the Department of Education. In fact, it shouldn't have even existed in the first place. Let's talk about why."

BREAKING NEWS: Trump Pledges To Close Education Department, Rips Biden's Education Record​

Sep 13, 2023

1714761124502.png

Rep. Massie Reintroduces Bill to Abolish Federal Department of Education​

Don't be offended, or do, when I don't respond to you, should you try again.

Oh, don't worry, I won't be.

It's my nature...

ScreenShot 10.jpg

I didn't really post back to you for your benefit anyway.

Most often, my contributions to dialogue are provided for the benefit of the casual passers-by who might flip through the threads anyway. Not really for your benefit, per se.

I do so as a courtesy to fellow readers more than anything.

In the spring and fall of every year, there used to be student ministries, preachers, that would go from campus to campus, and preach, while the students were walking across campus, or just hanging out in the quads.

I have attended two big state universities in my state, and visited friends at several more. I know this happens all over the nation.

No longer will Christians be in charge of their own sermons. They can no longer tell listeners. . "Students, like the professors and administrators, the control what you believe, the Sadducees and Pharisees put our lord to death when they could not control his ministry. . . "

According to the law and official definition? That is against the law. They can't preach that. No more freedom of speech, no more freedom of religion on campus.

I didn't agree with most of these clowns antics, or the way they would pick on students, but they always entertained me.

Now? These types of campus preachers will be arrested for their speech according to this law.

Judaism is the STATE religion on university campuses across the nation now.

Followers of Christ knew this was coming. And it's going to get worse, according to the bible.

I think I have found the crux of the issue.

See, here is the problem.

The Depart of Education, itself, is unconstitutional, so how about we just compromise, and get rid of it. Let's let the individual states deal with this issue.

This is the most succinct breakdown, but can't be embedded.

Why We Should Abolish the Department of Education | With Vivek Ramaswamy​

16,055 views Mar 23, 2023 #CandaceOwens #CRT #VivekRamaswamy
"Presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy wants to abolish the Department of Education. In fact, it shouldn't have even existed in the first place. Let's talk about why."

BREAKING NEWS: Trump Pledges To Close Education Department, Rips Biden's Education Record​

Sep 13, 2023

View attachment 941585

Rep. Massie Reintroduces Bill to Abolish Federal Department of Education​

I'll have to read through that later, Beale. I just got back home yesterday and have to go out and cut my lawn before it rains all week.

The First Amendment came under a brutal attack today by nonother than its Congress.

In their panic and hysteria over losing their gaslighting war to paint ANTI-war protestors as the aggressors, they've now written a LAW dictating that to criticize the ideology and/or actions of a FOREIGN country's government, is now considered hate speech and CAN be prosecuted in American courts.

That's it folks, we're screwed...........IF this is allowed to stand.

This video explains it nicely...

WHO will stand and fight against this assault on the Constitution?

WHO will stand and fight for America?

This is absolute bullshit by Congress. That is fucked up! Fuck Israel! Do you hear me Biden? Fuck Israel! And fuck you to!

In Europe they are arresting people for comments. Once the United States closes its last tentacles of free speech , the worldis done.

Remove the Patriot Act. And Progs expanded it.
Rightwing Republicans started it and cheered it on. I remember. #NeverForget

Rightwing Republicans started it and cheered it on. I remember. #NeverForget
This is absolutely false.

The idea, and much of the language of the Patriot Act, was already written, by the guy you support.
That came from Biden's office, not from the GOP.

It was . . . . just waiting for the right crisis.

"Joe Biden said he wrote the Patriot Act.

The Patriot Act is what reorganized all the security agencies, and the immigration services. IOW? These leftist activists are protesting something and someone, that THEIR OWN PRESIDENT saddled them with.

Neo-liberal authoritarians protesting Neo-liberal authoritarians?

What's not to love?

:auiqs.jpg:"

There's really no meaningful difference between a mainstream Republican and a Democrat. Not any more. And absolutely no meanungful difference at the legislative level. Not collectively speaking anyway. Which I say so as not to paint too broad of a brush, as that simply wouldn't be fair.

Yeah, maybe a smidge of difference on the little cookie-cutter stuff. But that's really all.

When it comes to the critical matters which broadly affect and routinely usurp our civil liberties, peace and prosperity in the more relevant context, however, there's really just not a nickel's worth of difference. Not really.

All you really have to do is pay attention to see.

The neocons and neolibs definitely have a lot in common. I think that comes from years of brainwashing, because they haven't yet turned off their TV. The neolibs watch the so-called 'liberal' major networks, and the neocons watch the so-called 'conservative' major networks... but in reality, both 'sides' are controlled by the globalists running the show.

That's the part that many either haven't realized, or they just don't want to believe it, because it really is a hard pill to swallow.

In my view, our country is past the point of no return. But as pessimistic as that may sound, I really don't have a pessimistic outlook. The GOOD news is, good wins in the end. I have zero doubt about that. But that's actually a whole other discussion. ;)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back