Zone1 Although I Believe In God, I Am Not Religious

I favor making abortion a misdemeanor
Why do you feel the need to make a private individual matter that causes no harm to anything involving law, crime, punishment and restricting the liberty of an individual when she becomes pregnant.

If you live in Texas you vote, if I understand your religious Catholic biased politics, to restrict the liberty of Kaitlyn Kash,

Kash is an Austin mother who sought to terminate her pregnancy out of state after learning that her desperately wanted baby would die in utero or immediately after being born because her baby was diagnosed with a genetic disorder known as brittle bone syndrome..

She was told by her doctors that her baby will suffer and die potentially immediately following birth because he will have no skeletal structure to support life outside the womb if he lives that long. To hold her newborn would be to crush him.

Your religious cult cure-all against sin in fallen human society is a belief that God begins HIS relationship with human beings at conception. Baby Kash renders your belief to be a farce.

Saint Ding leads us to believe that God loved Baby Kash from the moment of conception and put him through the hell of a bone crushing birth and death by asphyxiation to spend eternity in a loving relationship with that God. You know that God who never as a male experienced the exercise of painfully giving birth.

Human reason should reject as insanity the idea that our loving Creator places value on human life at conception.

If you believe Christianity is the source of truth for your life, It should not be a sin to accept that God begins his loving personal relationship with us when we succeed in the great first leap into humanity by being born alive.

Last edited:
I follow His commandments because I love Him and want to ...

moses was a liar and murderer - do you ever wonder what was on those tablets before moses destroyed them before they could be read ...

1st heavenly commandment - - all are equal that reside in the heavens, worship no one ... servitude and denial is forbidden, the desert religions discard those documents, fire is ok.

Forum List

Back