Zundel is released from the gulag

you seem to like the new word. btw you can write fuck if you want on this board. you will not end up in a gulag like your hero zündel. i don't like what you have to say, i read this shit so many times it is always the same.

weak-headed neonazi anti-semite anti-communist propoganda whining.

it is despicable morons like you that make me support these special laws in my country, you can spew your hateful shit thinly disguised as historic revisionism or even more laughably, "just asking questions" in many places and on the internet. do it here in germany, and in public and repeatedly, and you will pay a fine. show the hitlergruß in court, e.g., like zündel's genius lawyer, you pay a fine. say jews were not gassed in auschwitz, pay a fine. if you zündel (play with fire) enough like this, go to jail. boohoo. then write a book about it, get rich, repeat. fick dich nazi!

It's despicable laws that you have in Germany that put the lawyer for Ernst Zundel(Sylvia Stolz)in the gulag for defending Zundel. I wouldn't want to be a lawyer in Germany trying to defend freedom of speech. Talk about despicable morons, like yourself, you support those sillyass hate laws that put people like Zundel in the gulag for daring to deny,question or denigrate someone. Thank God for America, land of the free, home of the brave, and I thank God that I live next door to a country that has a 1st Amendment and believes in the right to freedom of speech unlike the rat hole of a country that you live in. :eusa_whistle:
Maybe you should go to websites like Institute for Historical Review and learn something for a change, if that is possible for you to crawl out of that bullshit world of yours and educate yourself.

PS:I don't need to use the word F--k like you do. I can debate without it. Chuckle-chuckle.

i think you are a liberal plant trying to accomplish the difficult mission to make neonazis look dumb.:lol:

Can't fool you? Dam, I got caught again. I am going to have to be less conspicious next time. Now, wait until my boss at Homeland Security finds out I screwed up, again. Shit.

It's despicable laws that you have in Germany that put the lawyer for Ernst Zundel(Sylvia Stolz)in the gulag for defending Zundel. I wouldn't want to be a lawyer in Germany trying to defend freedom of speech. Talk about despicable morons, like yourself, you support those sillyass hate laws that put people like Zundel in the gulag for daring to deny,question or denigrate someone. Thank God for America, land of the free, home of the brave, and I thank God that I live next door to a country that has a 1st Amendment and believes in the right to freedom of speech unlike the rat hole of a country that you live in. :eusa_whistle:
Maybe you should go to websites like Institute for Historical Review and learn something for a change, if that is possible for you to crawl out of that bullshit world of yours and educate yourself.

PS:I don't need to use the word F--k like you do. I can debate without it. Chuckle-chuckle.

I'm calling 'satire' on this one - though it looks like fedup fooled a few people with it, so good on him.

I thought it was for real right up until the reference to the IHR - I don't think even the most hardened Revisionist would refer to it in the same sentence as the verb 'learn' - it's a right wing version of Pravda, and not a very good one at that.

But great post, Fedup - I really did have to read it 2 or 3 times to be sure you were joking.

I'm calling 'satire' on this one - though it looks like fedup fooled a few people with it, so good on him.

I thought it was for real right up until the reference to the IHR - I don't think even the most hardened Revisionist would refer to it in the same sentence as the verb 'learn' - it's a right wing version of Pravda, and not a very good one at that.

But great post, Fedup - I really did have to read it 2 or 3 times to be sure you were joking.

Well maybe you should read it some more? I guess what you are really trying to say here is that you agree that people should be thrown in some gulag for daring to question,deny or denigrate someone? IHR is a great source for news and what is going on in the world. I think that most people are just to scared to know what is going on in the world. They would rather just live and hide in their shell and do/say nothing, while the world burns.

But, if your only source of news events is going to be from the likes of ABC,NBC,CBS or FOX news only well good on you but then all you are going to get is one side of a news story, because those news outlets will never show balance or the other side, they just continue as they always do, show bias.

Curious? Why did you call it a great post when it would appear you disagree with it?

I called it a great post because I took it as satire - which is still my gut feeling.

Of your posts are intended as satire they are brilliant - if you are serious, they aren't.

Let's boil it down to one very simple Q & A:

Q: What was Zundel's previous profession?

A: UFOlogy, and selling tours to watch Nazi UFOs, which he claimed were hidden in Antarctica.

The man is a fraudster, pure and simple - so why would anyone pretend otherwise?

I called it a great post because I took it as satire - which is still my gut feeling.

Of your posts are intended as satire they are brilliant - if you are serious, they aren't.

Let's boil it down to one very simple Q & A:

Q: What was Zundel's previous profession?

A: UFOlogy, and selling tours to watch Nazi UFOs, which he claimed were hidden in Antarctica.

The man is a fraudster, pure and simple - so why would anyone pretend otherwise?

so now people should be incarcerated for believing in UFOs ?

Eots -

No, people should be incarcerated for being con artists and fraudtsers.

Rather than just swallow everything the neo-Nazis tell you, do a little research on who this guy is, and what he has done. I doubt you'll have any further complaints about Canadian justice.

People really need to be a lot more cynical and a lot less gullible when considering these issues.

Eots -

No, people should be incarcerated for being con artists and fraudtsers.

Rather than just swallow everything the neo-Nazis tell you, do a little research on who this guy is, and what he has done. I doubt you'll have any further complaints about Canadian justice.

People really need to be a lot more cynical and a lot less gullible when considering these issues.

I don't give a rats asS what Nazis have to say ... there are legal definitions for fraud and laws for fraud, the man was not charged with fraud, the man was not jailed for fraud

Last edited:
Eots -

True - he was jailed for inciting racial hatred. Here is what Zundel said:

Wherever we look, we White people find ourselves besieged by peoples of other races who compete aggressively against us for jobs, food, housing, education and above all -- power! The Jews are particularly adept at seizing or insinuating themselves into strategic positions in our society where they wield power far beyond the extent of their numbers....Through us, the White majority of Europe and America, the Jewish minority have obtained their advantages, including their Israel, their Federal Reserve, their World Bank and their International Monetary Fund. In exchange for these advantages, the Jews give us -- their White hosts -- wars, depressions, inflation, unemployment, energy shortages, higher and higher taxes and air piracy. Like sheep, they expect us to go down the road with them -- all the way to the kosher slaughterhouse. We White people of America have done nothing so far which would frustrate the Jews' expectations or their ambitions of becoming the world's slavemasters.

What are your thoughts on this statement?

Did you know Jews created energy shortages, for instance?

Big FN deal its one mans opinion.. I have seen far more incitement of hate just on this board alone..glen beck..reagan..penn and teller all suggested death or violence toward those seeking a re-investigation of 9/11 but I would be horrified to see them jailed for it

Last edited:
Eots -

If Zundel was just some guy posting on a website I would agree - the problem was that he set up a publishing business and started pumping out books claiming Jews did this and Jews did that...I can well understand he was arrested.

We should definitely be able to express our own opinions and talk about whatever we want to talk about, but at the point where we start pumping out books saying as fact that Jews created energy shortages etc - you can't complain if people get sick of it and want you to shut up.

I'm not sure locking him up is the best solution, but at the same time, the guy is a nutter.

Eots -

If Zundel was just some guy posting on a website I would agree - the problem was that he set up a publishing business and started pumping out books claiming Jews did this and Jews did that...I can well understand he was arrested.

Ohhhh..I seee...if you put your opinions on paper you should be jailed its all soo clear now

We should definitely be able to express our own opinions and talk about whatever we want to talk about, but at the point where we start pumping out books

how many books denotes pumping them out ? is there a magic number ?

saying as fact that Jews created energy shortages etc - you can't complain if people get sick of it and want you to shut up

Well heres a brainstorm stop reading the book ..write one to counter it

I'm not sure locking him up is the best solution, but at the same time, the guy is a nutter

no it was not..but yet it was the final solution..and those that pass such laws are every bit as nuts

Last edited:
Eots -

I'm not sure why you find this difficult to understand, but both the law and common sense suggest there is a big different between saying to your friend over a beer "I hate jews" and publishing books which say "Hitler was right to kill Jews."

The main issue here is that a lot of people are very gullible and easily led - as we see even on this thread - and will simply believe anything any nutcase tells them.

The fact that this guy cut his teeth charging people money to go and look at hidden Nazi UFOs in Antarctica clearly isn't enough to warn people off.

Eots -

I'm not sure why you find this difficult to understand, but both the law and common sense suggest there is a big different between saying to your friend over a beer "I hate jews" and publishing books which say "Hitler was right to kill Jews."

The main issue here is that a lot of people are very gullible and easily led - as we see even on this thread - and will simply believe anything any nutcase tells them.

The fact that this guy cut his teeth charging people money to go and look at hidden Nazi UFOs in Antarctica clearly isn't enough to warn people off.

whats so for you to understand..who cares what he thinks of UFOs its irrelevent..who cares if someone writes a book saying Hitler was right if people are so gullible write a book saying he was a nutcase according to you they will believe you...these laws where people put themselves in the role of the intellectual elite that know all truths and will decide what the they are allowed to write or read are a far greater threat than this man could ever be...first they came for the holocaust revisionist..but said nothing for was not a holocaust revisonist...etc etc

God Bless America

Last edited:
Eots -

whats so for you to understand..who cares what he thinks of UFOs its irrelevent..who cares if someone writes a book saying Hitler was right if people are so gullible write a book saying he was a nutcase according to you they will believe you...these laws where people put themselves in the role of the intellectual elite that know all truths and will decide what the they are allowed to write or read are a far greater threat than this man could ever be...first they came for the holocaust revisionist..but said nothing for was not a holocaust revisonist...etc etc

God Bless America

"When people fear government, it is tryanny. When government fears people, it is democracy". It certainly looks like the former does appear to be the rule of today.

Eots -

(X)So what is the problem with some guy charging people money to go look at hidden Nazi UFO's in Antarctica? There are millions of people on earth who believe that just maybe alien civilizations colonized earth thousands of years ago and that we are decendents of those aliens. I am up in the air on that one, but many do believe it and many give very good explainations as to why they believe that the earth was and is now being visited by aliens from outerspace. It comes down to believing what you want to believe. That is anybody's right to do so, whether it appears crazy or not.

Why does Hollywood constantly have movies and makes TV shows about the evils of Hitler, all the time, and yet very rare do they make movies about communism, one of the most terrifying ism's ever created. Communism killed more people than any other system on earth. And the old communist Russia was dominated and controlled by the chosen ones which should tell you something? Whether it be true or not, I don't know, but that information is out there, for all to read. Read what Henry Ford had to say about the chosen ones.

Anyway, why do we allow Communist parties to exist, when we should all know that communism is tryanny, but anyone who dares to try and form a Nazi Party, has to be nipped in the bud, right away? Does that not appear to be a bit suspicious to you?

A few questions for you to have fun with. Go ahead, make your day.

Hmm...

So far the only to political parties in Germany which have been prohibited have been the SRP, a small Nazi Party and the KPD, the communist party.
So it´s even.
At least in Germany.

The Commies have ruled East Germany for 40 years, nasty little police state it was, but the Nazis took 50 million people with them in WWII.
It took so far 1,2 trillion USD to reconstruct East Germany, so the outcome was also not -err ... convincing.
So, I can perfectly live with prohibiting them

regards
ze germanguy

The guy is obviously a twit, but stupidity ought to be combated with facts, evidence, and ridicule. Jail, it seems to me, does nothing but encourage other twits to bestow martyr status on this idiot.

The guy is obviously a twit, but stupidity ought to be combated with facts, evidence, and ridicule. Jail, it seems to me, does nothing but encourage other twits to bestow martyr status on this idiot.

Is the guy a twit only because you don't like what he has to say? I mean let's face it we are all a bunch of twits in one way or another. I agree that facts,evidence and ridicule should be presented and that is what Zundel does. Throwing people in the gulag is not the answer. It shows that someone or some group has something to hide. But of course there are the elite, and maybe people like yourself, amongst us who don't want you and me to read or hear or know the truth. Let it all hang out and let people decide for themselves as to whether they want to believe what someone else has to say. If you don't like what Zundel has to say, well don't read or listen to what he has to say. Remember this, today it is Zundels turn who is jailed for his opinions, tomorrow it could be your turn. Yes, it can.

How does that old saying go "sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me". Are we becoming a bunch of censors and only want to allow my version of freedom of speech? Have we learned nothing from communism and it's tyranny?

Forum List

Back