Zuckerberg VS Romney. Who's The "Evil Rich Man" Now?

:talk2hand::tinfoil::eusa_think:
So the left plans to attack Mitt Romney cause he's worth over 200 Million?
What about Warren Buffet and King George Soros?
And what about Franklin Raines and George Cloony?
Didn't Reid&Pelosi bribe someone 300 Million to vote for Health-Care?
And now we have the Facebook Founder a new Billionaire.
So does anyone think the bigots over at CNN, NBC and MSNBC will rip Zuckerbergski to death for being the newest billionaire? Or will they just continue to make Romney look like Al Capone just for living the American Dream?
:hellno::stupid:

Did the MSM attack John Kerry in 2004 for being rich and getting all his riches for being a successful GIGOLO? You know, the kind of male who screws stupid and white-livered females in order to get their fortune, Ketchup or otherwise)? You know, the kind that moors his wife's boat in the harbor of another State to avoid paying taxes? The kind who inflicts superficial wounds on himself - and photographs it - (i.e. hangnails and ingrown toenails) in order to suck some sympathy from Democratic sycophants and get a Purple Heart to be tossed over the White House Fence). The kind that degrades the religion of political opponents like Harry Reid? Of course, Harry Reid being a Mormon is OK, but Mitt Romney being a Mormon is not so cool.

How about the Religion of the ever so phony Catholics, like John Kerry Nancy Pelosi, who would cheerfully butcher unborn babies but support the practice of murder just the same?

So does anyone think the bigots over at CNN, NBC and MSNBC will rip Zuckerbergski to death for being the newest billionaire? Or will they just continue to make Romney look like Al Capone just for living the American Dream?

but, but, but ...... they are democrats and it is OK...... :lol:
and how much money did pelosi steal from the tax payers to fly back and forth to san fransisco?

but, but, but ...... they are democrats and it is OK...... :lol:

and how much money did pelosi steal from the tax payers to fly back and forth to san fransisco?

I was being sarcastic..... :lol:

and how many trillions went down the tubes when Romney owned Baines? hmm? so its ok for 5 trillion in new Obama debt, but the left sees Romnney as Fedele Castro when people lost their jobs during his time at Baines?

That depends is Zuckerberg a Democrat or Republican or a independent? If he is a Democrat no a Republican yes a independent any political part will be ignored.

Basically..I've said the same thing time and time again.

It's folly to pool so much wealth into so few hands.

I don't care whether those hands belong to liberals or conservatives.

But yeah let's pay 40 grand a plate to help Obama further ruin our nations prosperity!

I know like making a 10,000 dollar bet.....

Oh that wasn't obama.

No that was a gentleman's bet between two people- Obama's the wealthy guy traveling the nation on the tax payers dime charging his wealthy friends 40k a plate- while screaming class warfare rhetoric.

Did anyone get to see the clip of Will Smith being interviewed by the French Press? He was ll "yeah I love my country and I have no problem paying my taxes and giving back". He was then asked if he'd pay 75% and he totally choked!

Liberal's are so caught up in their own self proclaimed goodness they can't see their own self indulgent hypocrisy!

You might have a point if Democrats were proposing a 75% tax rate for top earners. But they're not proposing anywhere near 75%. They're proposing returning their taxes rates to Clinton-era rates --- you know, when we had a booming economy and a budget surplus. Nice try though. I wouldn't expect anything less from you.

But yeah let's pay 40 grand a plate to help Obama further ruin our nations prosperity!

I know like making a 10,000 dollar bet.....

Oh that wasn't obama.

No that was a gentleman's bet between two people- Obama's the wealthy guy traveling the nation on the tax payers dime charging his wealthy friends 40k a plate- while screaming class warfare rhetoric.

No, it wasn't a gentlemen's bet. Perry -- as stupid as he is -- wasn't stupid enough to accept the tacky bet from Romney. Oops.

Did anyone get to see the clip of Will Smith being interviewed by the French Press? He was ll "yeah I love my country and I have no problem paying my taxes and giving back". He was then asked if he'd pay 75% and he totally choked!

Liberal's are so caught up in their own self proclaimed goodness they can't see their own self indulgent hypocrisy!

You might have a point if Democrats were proposing a 75% tax rate for top earners. But they're not proposing anywhere near 75%. They're proposing returning their taxes rates to Clinton-era rates --- you know, when we had a booming economy and a budget surplus. Nice try though. I wouldn't expect anything less from you.

Returning to the Clinton-era rates would result in a raise in taxes for every person that gets a wage or a salary or gets a dividend check from a corporation.

Is Zuckerberg running for president? Is Zuckerberg trying to fuck over the middle class for his....and his fellow robber baron's gain? Didn't think so...but thanks for doing the "outraged wingnut" thing......yet again.
He might:
Will Mark Zuckerberg Be Our Next President?

Will Mark Zuckerberg run for president?

Mark Zuckerberg is acting like he might run for president

I would pick Mit Romney over him any day, and I am no fan of the Bushes or Trump.

In Ute Land they worship money and rich men.

So the attack on Romney's robber baron wealth will not necessarily work.

Taking over Orrin Hatch's job is a safe place for Romney.

Hatch is/was a total moron. He is/was loved by millions of total morons.

The U.S. Senate is a good cemetery for Romney. Millions of total morons will probably vote for him. Anybody running against him will have a hard time of it.

Ute Senators are not worth a sh!t anyway.

75% is a quite high tax rate that the USA has not had since pre-Reagan.

Why would anyone want to fork over 75% ??

I would choke at the question too.

50% is bad enough.

Romney pays 14%.

Trump pays 24%.

Forum List

Back