Zuckerberg to finaly silence conservative voices on FB

Not clicking on the link but how did the Gateway Pundit fare?

Not clicking on the link but how did the Gateway Pundit fare?
Not like you care so why bother telling you? Its a conservative voice and FB just can't have people making their own minds up. I will stay on FB waking up people as much as I can. Its why I have 3 accounts because I get 30 day bans constantly for speaking the truth and its working....

To call someone who willingly lies to you 'a voice' for your cause says a lot.

So, who was banned from facebook?

And basically you're a troll.

Perfect opportunity for someone to create an alternative platform.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...book-will-be-eliminated-by-election-day-2018/

Read his list of "trusted news outlets" hilarious leftist trash. I truly wish someone would set up a decent alternative to FB...

Good, this little dalliance by conservatives to try to flood the news market with propaganda sites and then just claim they are another news 'source' is failing under it's own weight. Trump calling the real news 'fake' while he himself appears on Fake Fox News over and over is pure Orwellian. It's good Trump stays away from the White House Correspondents dinner as they live in and speak in reality. He lives in this fake bubble with Fake Fox News and his sycophants.

This too shall pass. Lying has become oxygen to Republicans but lying never holds up over time. Soon enough it will end.

This was predictable. This warped, perverted Regressive interpretation of freedom of expression - we're going to use our freedom of expression to shut up or shut down yours - obviously flies in the face of the spirit of freedom of expression, but they don't care.

This is how illiberal authoritarians operate. It's their natural impulse.

FB and any other can do whatever they want with their site, they own it. But let's not pretend that they're open minded, tolerant or supportive of true freedom of expression. The Left is controlled by illiberalism now.

This was predictable. This warped, perverted Regressive interpretation of freedom of expression - we're going to use our freedom of expression to shut up or shut down yours - obviously flies in the face of the spirit of freedom of expression, but they don't care.

This is how illiberal authoritarians operate. It's their natural impulse.

FB and any other can do whatever they want with their site, they own it. But let's not pretend that they're open minded, tolerant or supportive of true freedom of expression. The Left is controlled by illiberalism now.
Ah still ain't goin on der facebook cept ter check out mah brudder's chillen. An ah ain't no perv neither

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...book-will-be-eliminated-by-election-day-2018/

Read his list of "trusted news outlets" hilarious leftist trash. I truly wish someone would set up a decent alternative to FB...

Good, this little dalliance by conservatives to try to flood the news market with propaganda sites and then just claim they are another news 'source' is failing under it's own weight. Trump calling the real news 'fake' while he himself appears on Fake Fox News over and over is pure Orwellian. It's good Trump stays away from the White House Correspondents dinner as they live in and speak in reality. He lives in this fake bubble with Fake Fox News and his sycophants.

This too shall pass. Lying has become oxygen to Republicans but lying never holds up over time. Soon enough it will end.
Good little totalitarian. I knew eventually all leftists would cheer on censorship and the day has come!

Forum List

Back