CDZ Zuckerberg Calls for a Universal Basic Income

It is an open book test. You haven't convinced all flat-Earthers, yet.
You haven't convinced all flat-Earthers, yet.

I fairly certain I will never convince any "flat-Earther" of anything because if I'm aware they are of such a mind, I won't spend time talking to them to utter more than basic courtesies...Hi; nice day; pardon me; thank you; your welcome; I haven't decided yet, feel free to step ahead of me; etc.
Natural rights are called such, because Persons are naturally born with them.
Which is why equal protection under law is NOT a natural right because man invented laws so laws did not exist before man
Equal protection of the law is recognized as a natural right under our Republican form of Government.

There is absolutely no mention of natural rights in the constitution.

But if you are referencing the 14th amendment you will notice that it only applies to US citizens and is therefore not speaking to any natural rights of all men
As goes what are and are not natural rights, I really don't care what any document says. As far as I'm concerned, only extant creatures that have been born have natural rights and those rights are:
  • The right to occupy space.
  • The right to consume food and water.
  • The right to try to reproduce.
  • The right to move about.
  • The right to use its innate talents and abilities to achieve its ends, be it to directly further one's own ends or to interdict the furtherance of others' ends that conflict with one or more of one's own.
That's it. Nature accords nothing else, and certainly not any codified set of laws. Indeed, the very point of laws is to place limits on nature and scope of conduct individuals and groups may exhibit in exercising their natural rights.

I fairly certain I will never convince any "flat-Earther" of anything because if I'm aware they are of such a mind, I won't spend time talking to them to utter more than basic courtesies...Hi; nice day; pardon me; thank you; your welcome; I haven't decided yet, feel free to step ahead of me; etc.
Natural rights are called such, because Persons are naturally born with them.
Which is why equal protection under law is NOT a natural right because man invented laws so laws did not exist before man
Equal protection of the law is recognized as a natural right under our Republican form of Government.

There is absolutely no mention of natural rights in the constitution.

But if you are referencing the 14th amendment you will notice that it only applies to US citizens and is therefore not speaking to any natural rights of all men
As goes what are and are not natural rights, I really don't care what any document says. As far as I'm concerned, only extant creatures that have been born have natural rights and those rights are:
  • The right to occupy space.
  • The right to consume food and water.
  • The right to try to reproduce.
  • The right to move about.
  • The right to use its innate talents and abilities to achieve its ends, be it to directly further one's own ends or to interdict the furtherance of others' ends that conflict with one or more of one's own.
That's it. Nature accords nothing else, and certainly not any codified set of laws. Indeed, the very point of laws is to place limits on nature and scope of conduct individuals and groups may exhibit in exercising their natural rights.
We have Constitutions, for a reason.

Forum List

Back