CDZ Zuckerberg Calls for a Universal Basic Income

This analysis is not taking into consideration Strong AI androids that are wirelessly connected to each other and to even more capable main frames elsewhere.

An android will be able to download any skill he needs and will be very capable of solving problems better than the average person.

And no career field is excluded from painters, to lawyers and doctors and POLITICIANS.

lol

Yeah I won't hold my breath.

Nor should you.

We are talking about the next five to ten years, way too long to hold your breath, lol.

So I wonder if he would be willing to give it all up and start on equal footing with the rest of the US.

I doubt it

Let's take Zuckerbeerg's networth and divide it by 7 billion and redistribute it.
Do you think that he would go for that?

When the lying Democrat elitist talk about income equality what they really mean is the
Middle Class Taxpayers paying for more welfare.

Let's take Zuckerbeerg's networth and divide it by 7 billion and redistribute it.
Do you think that he would go for that?

When the lying Democrat elitist talk about income equality what they really mean is the
Middle Class Taxpayers paying for more welfare.

But maybe he woudl agree to paying a Robotics tax that could fund a generous UBI instead?

I dont know why so many expect empathetic billionaires to devastate their own financial holding when there is no need for it and no one of any importance is asking them to do that.

Seems like a complete Straw Man argument to me.

And just how much do you think the android that can do everything a person can do will cost?
The InMoov android will cost about $1500 and will be fully capable of doing anything a human being can do with the correct software.

No way.

You can't even buy a good laptop for 1500 dollars and we are nowhere near androids having the capabilities of humans.

You really think that a fully functional android that can say chase down and catch a major league fly ball or resect a bowel is only going to cost 1500 dollars?

This analysis is not taking into consideration Strong AI androids that are wirelessly connected to each other and to even more capable main frames elsewhere.

An android will be able to download any skill he needs and will be very capable of solving problems better than the average person.

And no career field is excluded from painters, to lawyers and doctors and POLITICIANS.

lol

Yeah I won't hold my breath.

Nor should you.

We are talking about the next five to ten years, way too long to hold your breath, lol.

More like 100 to 500 years

And just how much do you think the android that can do everything a person can do will cost?
The InMoov android will cost about $1500 and will be fully capable of doing anything a human being can do with the correct software.

No way.

You can't even buy a good laptop for 1500 dollars and we are nowhere near androids having the capabilities of humans.

You really think that a fully functional android that can say chase down and catch a major league fly ball or resect a bowel is only going to cost 1500 dollars?

For highly specialized androids, the costs would be far higher, sure as that would require finer motor tech to be a surgeon, and maybe to catch a pop fly in center field, though I dont know why they couldnt.

But the gradual improvements over the next ten years will accelerate. By 2025 I fully expect Open Source Robots to be capable of doing everything that a normal person could do.

More like 100 to 500 years[/QUOTE]

roflmao, did you see what they can do already? I posted the videos, but apparently you didnt watch any of them.

If you want to put your fingers in your ears and go LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAALALAL with closed eyes, be my guest.

But ....

More like 100 to 500 years

roflmao, did you see what they can do already? I posted the videos, but apparently you didnt watch any of them.

If you want to put your fingers in your ears and go LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAALALAL with closed eyes, be my guest.

But ....

[/QUOTE]

How much do those 3 super cool robots cost? How far do they have to come in order to rival a human's abilities.

How much do those 3 super cool robots cost?

It varies. I think the ASIMo was given a price tag of around $17,000, but it was a prototype and not mass manufactured. The T-HR3 is already succeded by the T-HR4 and again these are just prototypes that are not mass manufactured as of yet,

The InMoov is a 3D printed robot with 'self assembly required' so it thus has a very low cost of $1500, but generally speaking mass manufactured products are much less in cost than self made comparables.

How far do they have to come in order to rival a human's abilities.

Various robots already can perform as well as a human in specific activities. Some are more dexterous, some are more mobile, and some are much more intelligent, but bringing them all together in one android with one set of code is the remaining challenge.

I dont think it will be more than ten years, and likely within five, though it will be 'bleeding edge' at that point and will need another five years or so to mature to a 2.1 version.

How much do those 3 super cool robots cost?

It varies. I think the ASIMo was given a price tag of around $17,000, but it was a prototype and not mass manufactured. The T-HR3 is already succeded by the T-HR4 and again these are just prototypes that are not mass manufactured as of yet,

The InMoov is a 3D printed robot with 'self assembly required' so it thus has a very low cost of $1500, but generally speaking mass manufactured products are much less in cost than self made comparables.

How far do they have to come in order to rival a human's abilities.

Various robots already can perform as well as a human in specific activities. Some are more dexterous, some are more mobile, and some are much more intelligent, but bringing them all together in one android with one set of code is the remaining challenge.

I dont think it will be more than ten years, and likely within five, though it will be 'bleeding edge' at that point and will need another five years or so to mature to a 2.1 version.
An ASIMO costs 2.5 million but you can lease one for 150K a month

Thirteen Advanced Humanoid Robots for Sale Today - Smashing Robotics
ASIMO | Photo: Honda Robotics

ASIMO is the most advanced humanoid robot which can be bought but also the most expensive, it costs no less than US $2,500,000.

There is no way that price will come down to 1500 dollars in 10 years

Everything free? Okay I'm for that. But who will make the stuff I want? who will cook the food I want to eat? or fix the car I drive? Who will clean Zucks house? who will wash Zucks dirty T- shirts? all for free! Hmmmmmmmmm I don't think it's a good Idea.
a basic income means you can stay poor as long as you want and still be a good capitalist.

I dont know why so many expect empathetic billionaires to devastate their own financial holding when there is no need for it and no one of any importance is asking them to do that.

Without billionaires, who pay NEARLY ALL the taxes, there can never be any Basic living allowance. Or the welfare we have now. Geese, golden eggs, sound familiar?

Without billionaires, who pay NEARLY ALL the taxes, there can never be any Basic living allowance. Or the welfare we have now. Geese, golden eggs, sound familiar?

Personal taxes will not be going up, not at all.

Corporate taxes will not be changed other than adding a new Robotics tax and that tax isonly for those jobs lost when a robot replaces people to protect the governments revenue stream and later to fund UBI.

Say a company replaces three workers who normally make %250,000 at said corporation but they are laid off due to a robot taking the job. If they would have paid $50k in taxes to the government, the corporation would still pay that tax, but would still save $200k on those workers salaries that they dont have to pay any more.

So how does that run Bill Gates out of the country?

BTW, billionaires do not pay nearly all the taxes, lol. Those making over $250k pay 51% of allINCOMOE TAXES, which is only about 40% of all tax revenue for the federalis.

High-income Americans pay most income taxes, but enough to be ‘fair’?

FT_15.03.23_taxesInd.png

Forum List

Back