Zootopia review

Greeting friend!

I see Zootopia some week past and I am with nothing to talk so I post. :)

I enjoy animate film very much. Film about rabbit that dream to become police officer and fox has become outcast of society essential he become criminal. Rabbit and fox become team for solve crime and much laugh for doing such. Much fun with sloth scene. I imagine much how sloth similar to civil servant and see truth of portrayal.

Film show how pursue dream best way of live life for rabbit and redemption possible of fox. Rabbit and fox discover corrupt official and expose. I hope this not give so much of plot. I see identify to rabbit of my life. I enjoy this film. Much good for youth audience. Take children good for female child see life can be any you make from it.

Enjoyed too! Very good cartoon. Although there is a bit of propaganda about migration and tolerance, nevertheless it was good-looking movie. Very funny and colourful.

Enjoyed too! Very good cartoon. Although there is a bit of propaganda about migration and tolerance, nevertheless it was good-looking movie. Very funny and colourful.

Hah, I've noiced a tolerance propaganda too :) Are we really overpropagated, or film auhors made this propaganda easy to find?
Movie is really good :)

Hah, I've noiced a tolerance propaganda too :) Are we really overpropagated, or film auhors made this propaganda easy to find?
Movie is really good :)
most of propaganda is easy to find) And each movie has it. However there are different types of it: in some cases propaganda is about good values, in others - not.

Forum List

Back