CDZ Zoophilia and Necrophilia

A few posts have been deleted. This is in CDZ, but in order to make this topic work in CDZ, we need to be careful not to allow it to descend into sordid (like teenage girls and dogs) - let's keep the discussion on a higher level, which the OP is trying to do. Thanks :)

My view on bestiality is that it's like pedo - it's abusing a creature that can neither consent nor refuse - a creature we have responsibility for. Unlike slaughtering for food - there is no survival aspect (we have to eat, but we don't have to fornicate with non-human species).

On necrophilia, I've never thought much about it other then - ugh! I don't have a lot though for the dead....other than to respect the wishes and beliefs of others. So necro doesn't bother me as much. There's no abuse of life.

And, that does kind of lead to an odd question - what if someone wishes to will his/her body to a necro?

I would argue they aren't mentally capable of giving consent - yes. Thus we are responsible for their welfare as their "owners".

Yet animals are capable of consenting to other animals?

In my experience, many animals demonstrate greater cognitive abilities than some humans, and even have been capable of developing non-verbal communication systems. Personally all of my animals had established a rather complex system of communication.

The human-animal ownership complex is something I reject. I have only had to keep one animal ever on a leash, and that's because I am 90% sure that she is mentally retarded.

Again, I find it incredibly strange that someone would be attracted to another species, but I have reason to believe that the population of Zoophiliacs is incredibly large. I dare say larger than the population of homosexuals in the world in reality.

I really have no strong opinions. I am more concerned with the possibilities for animal cruelty, but then again, this country is the epitome of animal cruelty.

And, that does kind of lead to an odd question - what if someone wishes to will his/her body to a necro?

I mentioned that several times earlier.

Having sex with corpses and especially keeping corpses stored away in populated communities, brings an incredible risk of disease spread.

The guy who brought necrophilia to my attention believed that necrophiliacs should both need written consent from the deceased, and regulated medical grade facilities for preserving corpses.

I looked these guys up once, and they have their own communities and everything. They even classify each other into different grades of Necrophiliacs. That leads me to believe that the category is a lot larger than we might realize, and that solutions to coexist may be overdue.

Last edited:

I mentioned that several times earlier.

Having sex with corpses and especially keeping corpses stored away in populated communities, brings an incredible risk of disease spread.

The guy who brought necrophilia to my attention believed that necrophiliacs should both need written consent from the deceased, and regulated medical grade facilities for preserving corpses.

I looked these guys up once, and they have their own communities and everything. They even classify each other into different grades of Necrophiliacs. That leads me to believe that the category is a lot larger than we might realize, and that solutions to coexist may be overdue.

That's so bizarre...I never realized that.

That's so bizarre...I never realized that.

All groups of people have some level of organization. Some more secreive than others.

A reoccurring concept in cinema has been elite cannibalistic secret societies.Would not surprise me if those existed. I know for a fact that we have vampire subculture, involving individuals that drink human blood.

in 14 [13] states ([Alabama], Hawaii, Kentucky, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Ohio, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, Wyoming) there are no laws against bestiality.

=============

Table of State Animal Sexual Assault Laws | Animal Legal & Historical Center

Map of the Day: Bestiality-Friendly States

small_horse_map.jpg

=====

AL to outlaw bestiality, but it's still legal to rape a sheep in 13 states - Watchdog.org

Like I said, bestiality is probably prosecuted under animal cruelty charges.

For many years, I worked as a photographer, documenting animal cruelty in the country where I lived. I have photos that no one should ever have to see and which no animal should have experience.

The definition and punishment of bestiality is much more complicated than you seem to grasp and varies from one jurisdiction to another. An example of the difficulties of prosecution is that horses are not protected by either "pet/companion animals" or livestock. Moreover, the laws for either group are laughable. Some things are improving, but many are not. We've all seen the slap on the wrist punishment for the abuse of pets and the lies about the abuse of "food" animals. Also note that there are almost no laws to protect so-called "lab" animals. There is big money protecting the abusers of lab and food animals and lobbyists/Repubs (read the voting record) pushed through ag gag laws that make extreme cruelty all but impossible to document.

If animal cruelty concerns you, the three biggest things you can do to stop it is (1) don't eat them, (2) don't wear them, (3) spay and neuter your own.

The Animal Welfare Act was signed into law in 1966. ... The Animal Welfare Act (AWA) requires that minimum standards of care and treatment be provided for certain animals bred for commercial sale, used in research, transported commercially, or exhibited to the public.

and

Animal Sexual Assault (Bestiality)
Sexual contact with animals was once subsumed within “crimes against
nature” laws in nearly every state. Over the last several decades the repeal
of many of these laws through legislative or court action has had the
unintended effect of decriminalizing animal sexual assault unless the act
involved some other crime such as cruelty to animals, indecent exposure,
trespass, or breaking and entering. In response to this unintended change,
many state legislatures have reenacted provisions specifically targeting
bestiality as distinct from other traditional “crimes against nature” or ani-
mal cruelty offenses.These laws continue to change rapidly, but the
majority of states have reinstated such provisions. Opponents of such laws
maintain that their behavior constitutes a lifestyle choice, analogous to
other nontraditional sexual orientations, but this view is countered by
the prevailing legal, legislative, and societal view that such contact consti-
tutes “interspecies sexual assault” and is problematic because (1) human-
animal sexual contact is almost always coercive, (2) such practice often
causes pain or death for the animal, and (3) animals are unable to consent
to or communicate about their abuse.
Prosecutions for animal sexual assault are rare, but they can present
unique challenges to prosecutors and often require expert veterinary and
psychological testimony.The organizations listed in the Appendix can
provide assistance in identifying appropriate experts to assist in such cases.

and

The Crime of Bestiality/Zoophilia: Sexual Assault of an Animal - Animal Legal Defense Fund

Definitions
Different sections of any given state’s criminal code will generally connect with specific definitions to be applied when using the statutes within that section. “Animal,” for example, may have one definition in a state’s anti-cruelty statutes, and another under its wildlife statutes. Where no definition exists (for the word “abandon” for example), the prosecution may or may not be disadvantaged, and may or may not need to conduct some legal research and prepare arguments to support their reading of the statute and defend their decision against defense attacks.

Exemptions
Incorporated into almost all anti-cruelty statutes are exemptions for certain types of animal uses – these vary from state to state but generally apply to endeavors such as veterinary medicine, agriculture, hunting, and medical research.

A few posts have been deleted. This is in CDZ, but in order to make this topic work in CDZ, we need to be careful not to allow it to descend into sordid (like teenage girls and dogs) - let's keep the discussion on a higher level, which the OP is trying to do. Thanks :)

Normalizing that kind of talk will be the next liberal agenda.

Forum List

Back