ZOOM-boing!

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

What did you think?

Evil John Locke Imposter?

A Hydrogen Bomb Explosion?

:eek::cool::confused:

WTH??? Next season is the FINAL season??? I thought we had two more years!! :sad:

I have confusion - the norm with Lost I guess. In season 1 or 2 some of the survivors of 815 came across a dharma van with a skeleton inside wearing a dharma jumpsuit with the name 'horace' on it. Last night it showed Sayid wearing that jumpsuit and badly injured. So if Sayid dies . . . . how is he alive when 815 landed in season 1?

I'm also confused about the whole bomb - Juliette (did NOT see her 'death' coming at all) detonated it at the end . . . if they all die then how are they alive 30 years later? I get that the theory is that the bomb blast will make the magnetic shock wave not happen therefore, 815 will never crash. But if a bomb kills everyone there won't be anyone on 815 thirty years down the line . . . . hence my confusion. :)

Did you catch the flashback with the two little girls when the mom and dad were telling them they were splitting up? The dark haired girl was Kate and the blond was Juliette making them - sisters!

Last edited:
Oh and when they had that crate and opened it up for Frank to look inside, my first thought was 'it's Locke' but I pushed that thought aside because Locke was on he way to see Jacob. But just before Locke and Ben went into the foot to see Jacob, Locke had this evil look that I've never seen -- very un-Locke like. That whole thing is strange and it means that the real Locke is really dead!

And Jacob - in the flashbacks - contacted and touched every single person who needed to go back to the island. I love this show.

Last edited:
Oh and when they had that crate and opened it up for Frank to look inside, my first thought was 'it's Locke' but I pushed that thought aside because Locke was on he way to see Jacob. But just before Locke and Ben went into the foot to see Jacob, Locke had this evil look that I've never seen -- very un-Locke like. That whole thing is strange and it means that the real Locke is really dead!

And Jacob - in the flashbacks - contacted and touched every single person who needed to go back to the island. I love this show.

Yeah, today everyone was talking about it, and saying the same thing. At least they are going to keep us guessing until Jan. 2010! :eek: :eek:

Oh wait -- January? I was hoping they'd do September. I thought the January thing was caused by the writer's strike. You mean we have to wait 8 months?? That's not a good thing, not at all.

Oh a TV show... I forget those things exist.

So you don't watch tv Amanda?

I like Lost, and I like that it's a show my 13 year old daughter and I can watch together, and have fun doing it. We turn off all the lights, light candles, and don't talk until commercials, to try to figure out what in the heck is going on!

EZ, my 18 year old - who was 13 when Lost started - do the same thing. It's fun being able to share a show with your kid, isn't it?

EZ, my 18 year old - who was 13 when Lost started - do the same thing. It's fun being able to share a show with your kid, isn't it?

Yeah, she and I have been watching it together since Day 1~ we love it!

I like Lost, and I like that it's a show my 13 year old daughter and I can watch together, and have fun doing it. We turn off all the lights, light candles, and don't talk until commercials, to try to figure out what in the heck is going on!

I don't watch very much, too busy and I don't think the shows are very interesting. I mostly watch news shows when I bother with it. I'd rather read a book if I want to be entertained.

I don't watch very much, too busy and I don't think the shows are very interesting. I mostly watch news shows when I bother with it.

You're too busy? I thought you were out of a job? Did you find a new one?

You mean you don't even watch Rock of Love or I Love Money?

I don't watch very much, too busy and I don't think the shows are very interesting. I mostly watch news shows when I bother with it. I'd rather read a book if I want to be entertained.

Me too. Have you read Twilight yet? I don't like Vampires, I'm more of Sweet Valley High Girl, still.

Forum List

Back