Zoom-boing, the Bittersweet Time Starts Tonight................

In the last month or so I sat through the first 5 seasons of LOST thanks to NetFlicks.

That is one hell of a lot of viewing, but that show's trick of answering a mystery with still a greater mystery just sucked me into watching it for hours.

Hopefully NetFlicks will be offering season six soon.

I gave up TV recently (no more obsessive listening to talking heads and the stock market reports) but I have to say that I haven't really saved time as a result.

Right now I'm finishing the second season of DEAD LIKE ME.

Still another show that I assumed I wouldn't like when I could have watched it on the tube.

Likewise I developed a HEROS addiction.

TV viewing is so much better without commericals, I can't believe it.

Re-suspending disbelief is so much easier if you're not forced to do it every six minutes.

Is NetFlix the one where you rent them and they come in the mail?

You can watch your shows for free at sites like sidereel, hulu, fancast.

If you haven't watched it yet, check out Friday Night Lights. One of the best shows I've ever seen.

I guess this is current events, maybe not appropriate for political talks but here goes

Wow, confusing. I do think at the end that Jacob went into Sayid, and what is with the flashes?

I think you are right about Jacob, and I think a split alternate reality thing is going on regarding the being both on the Island and the plane not crashing.

I guess this is current events, maybe not appropriate for political talks but here goes

Wow, confusing. I do think at the end that Jacob went into Sayid, and what is with the flashes?

I think you are right about Jacob, and I think a split alternate reality thing is going on regarding the being both on the Island and the plane not crashing.

Yeah, tha'ts what I was thinking about the split reality.

Finally someone talking about the thread instead of the usual dickery.

wow, nobody here watches Lost and wants to talk about it? Hmm, it could be a rare topic that isn't partisan
I think that LOST is probably much more popular among a younger demographic group than older. I didn't make it through the first season; there were too many questions raised for which answers were too theoretical and or/conflicting, so that nothing ever got resolved for me. A dream within a dream, a split reality, a dimensional shift, whatever, seemed to lie at the basis of the whole thing with way too many anomalies. I decided early-on that there would really be no solid answers and that they would continue to play loosey-goosey with the plot, and I actually like the 'psychodrama' genre.

That's my topic comment....

If you like SIMILAR MYSTERIES try this out. Instead of 6 seasons it'll only take maybe one single installment of 147 minutes to become obsessed; IF you can limit yourself to just one viewing. I watched it three times before I was satisfied that I "got it"

There are similarities between the two, and Lost might be some sort of fantasy reincarnation of the link.

Last edited:

DVR'ed it. Can't wait to see it.

I do have a bad feeling that this season is going to be an epic disappointment.

wow, nobody here watches Lost and wants to talk about it? Hmm, it could be a rare topic that isn't partisan
I think that LOST is probably much more popular among a younger demographic group than older. I didn't make it through the first season; there were too many questions raised for which answers were too theoretical and or/conflicting, so that nothing ever got resolved for me. A dream within a dream, a split reality, a dimensional shift, whatever, seemed to lie at the basis of the whole thing with way too many anomalies. I decided early-on that there would really be no solid answers and that they would continue to play loosey-goosey with the plot, and I actually like the 'psychodrama' genre.

That's my topic comment....

If you like SIMILAR MYSTERIES try this out. Instead of 6 seasons it'll only take maybe one single installment of 147 minutes to become obsessed; IF you can limit yourself to just one viewing. I watched it three times before I was satisfied that I "got it"

There are similarities between the two, and Lost might be some sort of fantasy reincarnation of the link.

Saw that movie and liked it

Oooo I hadn't thought of that. Verry interesting and makes sense . . . in a Lost way.

The flashes are the island moving through time.

You know what is going to happen at the end of the last season? Nothing. No conclusion will be given, and everyone will be left with their theories about WTF is going on. People will die inside, but learn to move on and stop sharing their theories about lost.

Final Season Of 'Lost' Promises To Make Fans More Annoying Than Ever | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

I'm assuming that you do know that the Onion is a spoof site, correct?

Lost Producers Tackle Your Burning Questions! - PEOPLE TV Watch

You know what is going to happen at the end of the last season? Nothing. No conclusion will be given, and everyone will be left with their theories about WTF is going on. People will die inside, but learn to move on and stop sharing their theories about lost.

Final Season Of 'Lost' Promises To Make Fans More Annoying Than Ever | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

The Onion? :lol: :lol:

You do realize that Lost just started it's final season, as in the last season, as in the show is ending in about two months, forever and ever, never to be new again.

Last edited:

Hey! That's from my thread! :cool:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/reviews/102272-final-season-of-lost.html

Episode 2 Tonight! Wonder if I'll even be more confused?

lost-simpsons.jpg

Forum List

Back