Zoom-boing, the Bittersweet Time Starts Tonight................

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMOVqZFsdNw]YouTube - LOST - Season 6 - Destiny Found[/ame]

Oh yeah, I'm #4 :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zECDqruYbWw]YouTube - Top Ten Signs You're Obsessed with 'Lost'[/ame]

Are you saying you are lost without lost?

I'm a lost cause.

Both mini Echo and I are so excited, she's getting all her homework done right now so she doesn't have to miss a second of it. It's one of the few shows she and I still get excited about watching together lol!

And of course Zoom-boing and I also like the eye candy on the show.......................

I watched the first season and loved it. Then in season 2 it got weird and I stopped watching entirely. Frankly, I am surprised it is still on!

I watched the first season and loved it. Then in season 2 it got weird and I stopped watching entirely. Frankly, I am surprised it is still on!

Ditto.

Not enough sexual tension in the plot to maintain my interest: Everyone seemed to scared to engage in coitus.:(

I guess this is current events, maybe not appropriate for political talks but here goes

Wow, confusing. I do think at the end that Jacob went into Sayid, and what is with the flashes?

Without a cameo appearnce from Oliver Stone the show has no real street cred.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbLbbNVRmtY]YouTube - Final Season Of 'Lost' Promises To Make Fans More Annoying Than Ever - The Onion[/ame]

For Echo:

josh_holloway.jpg

I'm more confused than ever! :confused:

I'm less confused than ever!

First - the recap? BEST I've ever seen. I loved how they focused on each person just enough to make you go 'oh, yeah I'd forgotten that part' and tied everything together.

My take on Lost after last night is that it's a battle between good and evil. Yes a cliche but done very well, imo. Not necessarily religious although it can be taken that way.

Jacob is the good; the guy who has taken on Locke's form is evil (can't remember his name). He's the smoke monster. Locke = faith; Jack = science. The island disappears/moves, polar bears in paradise, Locke being able to walk on the island; Sayid 'raised from the dead' from healing waters from the Temple, Jacob physically dead but still exists, etc. All of it . . . it's like Stephen King's The Stand, a test of good vs evil. That's how I'm seeing it anyway, which I'm glad because I was worried that the 'sci-fi- parts of it would be just that and . . . . well, I prefer a reason for those things rather than 'just because'.

Best shot last night? During the recap when they recapped Sawyer. His shot standing up shirtless in the ocean. Oh, yeah.

First - the recap? BEST I've ever seen. I loved how they focused on each person just enough to make you go 'oh, yeah I'd forgotten that part' and tied everything together.

My take on Lost after last night is that it's a battle between good and evil. Yes a cliche but done very well, imo. Not necessarily religious although it can be taken that way.

Jacob is the good; the guy who has taken on Locke's form is evil (can't remember his name). He's the smoke monster. Locke = faith; Jack = science. The island disappears/moves, polar bears in paradise, Locke being able to walk on the island; Sayid 'raised from the dead' from healing waters from the Temple, Jacob physically dead but still exists, etc. All of it . . . it's like Stephen King's The Stand, a test of good vs evil. That's how I'm seeing it anyway, which I'm glad because I was worried that the 'sci-fi- parts of it would be just that and . . . . well, I prefer a reason for those things rather than 'just because'.

Best shot last night? During the recap when they recapped Sawyer. His shot standing up shirtless in the ocean. Oh, yeah.

They've never said the evil/smoke monster guy's name.......yet.

They've never said the evil/smoke monster guy's name.......yet.

No wonder I can't remember it then! :lol:

In the last month or so I sat through the first 5 seasons of LOST thanks to NetFlicks.

That is one hell of a lot of viewing, but that show's trick of answering a mystery with still a greater mystery just sucked me into watching it for hours.

Hopefully NetFlicks will be offering season six soon.

I gave up TV recently (no more obsessive listening to talking heads and the stock market reports) but I have to say that I haven't really saved time as a result.

Right now I'm finishing the second season of DEAD LIKE ME. (yeah, okay, I admit I have a crush on the heroine. Were I fourty years younger, I'd probably be in Hollywood stalking her)

Still another show that I assumed I wouldn't like when I could have watched it on the tube.

Likewise I developed a HEROS addiction.

TV viewing of shows like these (with continued plots, I mean) is so much better without commericals, I can't believe it.

Re-suspending disbelief is just so much easier if you're not forced to do it every six minutes.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back