zonly in American would racist white people thinking obama is not a citizen

The hippie mother either gave birth in the jungle or maybe in another country.

No passport? At this point, to end the doubters' claims, Illinois should release state Bar records I guess. To become an attorney, he had to prove citizenship. Why don't birthers look there?

this pure comdey how many racist whites running thingk obama was born somewhere else.

This is white people doing what they do best which is be racist. I find funny that a lot white people dont think the president was born here. I'm not surprised by the white being racist its on other talents in american hsitory.

whites being racist
slavery
jim crow
racist murders
racist judicial sytem
Zero rep points?

You need even fewer than that. Allow me.

logial4u You laid that out extremely well/ Too bad you won't get any response of those questions,but it was good food for thought and I hope some of the posters who still support Obama, can start to realize those things about Obama. It is those who refuse to see those things, that have put us in this mess and I pray they don't vote for this bunch again and keep us all in this horrible mess. It amaze's me that Obama even have one single supporter.

this pure comdey how many racist whites running thingk obama was born somewhere else.

This is white people doing what they do best which is be racist. I find funny that a lot white people dont think the president was born here. I'm not surprised by the white being racist its on other talents in american hsitory.

whites being racist
slavery
jim crow
racist murders
racist judicial sytem

Will you agree that Obama's father was not a citizen of the USA? (that would make him not a citizen)
Why will people vote for someone that covers any paperwork that could "prove" he is what he says (a citizen, Christian)?
Why would you vote for a person that is obviously deceptive?
Why would you vote for a person that is being investigated for fraud? Why would you vote for a person that is "giving" taxpayer dollars (that does mean there will be
less for gov't handouts) to his corporate buddies?
Why would you vote for a person that is cutting deals with Putin (don't get me wrong, I think Putin is the perfect villain), that will be made public "after" the election?
Why would you vote for a person that is implementing policies where the bill will come due, after he is out of office?
Why would you vote for a person that criticizes the Supreme Court for overturning laws (they believe to be unconstitutional), as they swore to do, yet, he refuses to enforce the laws that "he" swore to uphold?
Why would you vote for a person that promised to bring the country together, but divides it more whenever he opens his mouth?
Why would you vote for a person that is systematically eliminating the 'middle class'?
Why would you vote for a person that voted to leave the survivors of abortions to die, abandoned without warmth or comfort?
Why would you vote for a person that mocks Christians?
Why would you vote for a person that declared this country a "muslim nation"?
Why would you vote for a blatant liar?

Is race more important to you than integrity? honor? Is race more important to you that keeping this nation (can you really imagine the world without a USA?)?

Bush did most of those things too, dumbass.

And on a far grander scale than Obama.
Let me know when Obama runs up a tab that compares to Iraq. What did we get for that anyway? Lots of cheap gasoline courtesy of the grateful Iraqis who welcomed us with flowers as liberators? At least Obama spend the money HERE IN THE U.S.!
That you don't know or simply LIE about it only shows independents why NOT to vote for Republicans.

Why would you vote for a blatant liar indeed.
Stop trying to "help"
You're only making it harder for the grownups.

Your "intelligent" come back is: Bush did it tooooo!
Bush did not run up the national debt over 13,000,000,000.
Bush did not have over an 8% unemployment rate for YEARS
Bush did not move people from the middle class into poverty
Bush did not have as many forclosures
Bush did not have as many women living in poverty
Bush did not hide his college information from the country
Bush did not give billions to corporate buddies that declared bankruptcy a short time later
Bush did not use the gov't to take over private industry, and then give it to union "supporters"
Bush did not declare this country a muslim nation
Bush did not mock Christians (or any other group of citizens)

We do have the first ammendment, though, and you are free to worship the "O" if you want to have another Jim Jones or Charles Manson stain.

Forum List

Back