zonly in American would racist white people thinking obama is not a citizen

ducks102

Feb 9, 2012
this pure comdey how many racist whites running thingk obama was born somewhere else.

This is white people doing what they do best which is be racist. I find funny that a lot white people dont think the president was born here. I'm not surprised by the white being racist its on other talents in american hsitory.

whites being racist
slavery
jim crow
racist murders
racist judicial sytem

this pure comdey how many racist whites running thingk obama was born somewhere else.

This is white people doing what they do best which is be racist. I find funny that a lot white people dont think the president was born here. I'm not surprised by the white being racist its on other talents in american hsitory.

whites being racist
slavery
jim crow
racist murders
racist judicial sytem

I am surprised by this ongoing load of horse hockey; as bad as the "driver killed JFK".

whites being racist
slavery
jim crow
racist murders
racist judicial sytem

I am surprised by this ongoing load of horse hockey; as bad as the "driver killed JFK".

it's true obama was born in kenya, big cover up in progress. everyone is talking about it.

whites being racist
slavery
jim crow
racist murders
racist judicial sytem

Will you agree that Obama's father was not a citizen of the USA? (that would make him not a citizen)
Why will people vote for someone that covers any paperwork that could "prove" he is what he says (a citizen, Christian)?
Why would you vote for a person that is obviously deceptive?
Why would you vote for a person that is being investigated for fraud? Why would you vote for a person that is "giving" taxpayer dollars (that does mean there will be
less for gov't handouts) to his corporate buddies?
Why would you vote for a person that is cutting deals with Putin (don't get me wrong, I think Putin is the perfect villain), that will be made public "after" the election?
Why would you vote for a person that is implementing policies where the bill will come due, after he is out of office?
Why would you vote for a person that criticizes the Supreme Court for overturning laws (they believe to be unconstitutional), as they swore to do, yet, he refuses to enforce the laws that "he" swore to uphold?
Why would you vote for a person that promised to bring the country together, but divides it more whenever he opens his mouth?
Why would you vote for a person that is systematically eliminating the 'middle class'?
Why would you vote for a person that voted to leave the survivors of abortions to die, abandoned without warmth or comfort?
Why would you vote for a person that mocks Christians?
Why would you vote for a person that declared this country a "muslim nation"?
Why would you vote for a blatant liar?

Is race more important to you than integrity? honor? Is race more important to you that keeping this nation (can you really imagine the world without a USA?)?

whites being racist
slavery
jim crow
racist murders
racist judicial sytem

Will you agree that Obama's father was not a citizen of the USA? (that would make him not a citizen)
Why will people vote for someone that covers any paperwork that could "prove" he is what he says (a citizen, Christian)?
Why would you vote for a person that is being investigated for fraud? Why would you vote for a person that is "giving" taxpayer dollars (that does mean there will be
Why would you vote for a person that is cutting deals with Putin (don't get me wrong, I think Putin is the perfect villain), that will be made public "after" the election?
Why would you vote for a person that is implementing policies where the bill will come due, after he is out of office?
Why would you vote for a person that criticizes the Supreme Court for overturning laws (they believe to be unconstitutional), as they swore to do, yet, he refuses to enforce the laws that "he" swore to uphold?
Why would you vote for a person that promised to bring the country together, but divides it more whenever he opens his mouth?
Why would you vote for a person that is systematically eliminating the 'middle class'?
Why would you vote for a person that voted to leave the survivors of abortions to die, abandoned without warmth or comfort?

Is race more important to you than integrity? honor? Is race more important to you that keeping this nation (can you really imagine the world without a USA?)?

His father not being a citizen does not impact HIS citizenship. Start over at square 1, D'UH.......................

whites being racist
slavery
jim crow
racist murders
racist judicial sytem

Obama Birth Certificate: Anthony Bucco, New Jersey Legislator, Says Issue Unresolved - PoliceLink

whites being racist
slavery
jim crow
racist murders
racist judicial sytem

Will you agree that Obama's father was not a citizen of the USA? (that would make him not a citizen)Why will people vote for someone that covers any paperwork that could "prove" he is what he says (a citizen, Christian)?

Logical thats not true, whether your father is a citizen or not it has no bearing on you being an American.

C'mon where's the concrete, conclusive proof? For three years Obama played Cassius Clay's game of "Rope a dope" with his opponents, stringing them along. His grades are still a mystery as well as his whereabouts for certain periods of his life.
When he lays the details of his background out as truthfully and substantially as John McCain did, Dwight D Eisenhower, FDR, JFK, LBJ, Jerry Ford, etc then the questioning and distrust will subside. But everytime a question arises about something in Obama's background the only answer tendered from his camp or the obsequious Obama Media is a Harrison Ford "Trust me" along with a Ford smile.

whites being racist
slavery
jim crow
racist murders
racist judicial sytem

it's true obama was born in kenya, big cover up in progress. everyone is talking about it.

:lol::lol::lol:

I don't know I just have a problem when people only see "black". Obama's mother was white, he was raised by his white grandparents except for the short time he spent with in Indonesia with his "other" family. His black roots have absolutely no history in the US, his family weren't slaves, heck they still live in Kenya, today.

Yet, everyone wants to focus on his "black" side. Ehhh, he's just another politician that lies to the American People every day, spends taxpayer money on what he thinks is best because we don't know any better and throws his friends under the bus if they are going to cause him any "trouble". He's a Chicago punk that wants to destroy America, it wouldn't matter if he was purple, he's still scary.

whites being racist
slavery
jim crow
racist murders
racist judicial sytem
Same old bull from the idiot left. Obamaturd's own grandmother said he was born in Kenya. He still hasn't proven otherwise.

whites being racist
slavery
jim crow
racist murders
racist judicial sytem

Will you agree that Obama's father was not a citizen of the USA? (that would make him not a citizen)Why will people vote for someone that covers any paperwork that could "prove" he is what he says (a citizen, Christian)?

Logical thats not true, whether your father is a citizen or not it has no bearing on you being an American.

What did he say he was when he went to college? Did he claim foreign status or American (he would have been an adult), oh, that's right, those documents have been hidden from the public.

What did he say he was when he went to college? Did he claim foreign status or American (he would have been an adult), oh, that's right, those documents have been hidden from the public.

I honestly don't know, but his mother is American and he was born in Hawaii so hes American unless he renounced his US Citizenship at some point.

I'm not a birther, his mother was an American Citizen when he was born. But what about those college transcripts needs to be hidden?? What is it that he doesn't want us to see. Didn't Obama unseal the divorce records of one of his challengers for his election in Illinois?? Oh no that's right, it was his campaign manager David Axelrod. Does it bother anyone else that he's a Soros puppet??

the Tribune finally admitted that it was Axelrod and the Obama campaign that brought pressure on the press to demand the unsealing of M. Blair Hull divorce records, which had had their contents leaked to media outlets by the Obama campaign even earlier. The Obama campaign also helped orchestrate a demonstration by women’s groups demanding Hull’s withdrawal from the race. Coincidentally, this was the same weekend Obama’s first commercials hit the airwaves. Interestingly (or maybe not), the same exact thing happened to another of his rivals–Jack Ryan. Certainly gives one pause.

David Axelrod-- Gets Obama's opponent's sealed divorce records opened up

I honestly don't know, but his mother is American and he was born in Hawaii so hes American unless he renounced his US Citizenship at some point.

His father was Kenyan and according to the documentation in place at that time, he would be considered a dual citizen. Ignore that, it is a technicality. Why won't he show his passport to Pakistan at a time when American citizens could not travel directly there? Why won't he show his college citizen status? Either of those documents would enlighten the American public to the type of person he is. If he is an American citizen and claimed foreign status, that makes him a fraud (Bernie Madoff, anyone?). If he never straightened out his paperwork to "document" he is a citizen, that makes him a liar and a fraud.
and then there are the questions:
Why would you vote for a person that is cutting deals with Putin (don't get me wrong, I think Putin is the perfect villain), to be made public "after" the election?
Why would you vote for a person that is implementing policies so that when the bill comes due, he is out of office?

Only in America would there be an ignorant faction of citizens who find it easier to play the race card than examine the issue. It's not a frivolous political issue so listen up you victims of sub-standard union based education, "born in the USA" is a Constitutional requirement for the job of President. By waving a copy of a birth certificate three years into his administration Obama virtually admitted he didn't submit the proper documentation when he was a candidate. He locked it up before it could be scrutinized by the proper document examiners and the issue remains alive. If the fawning slobbering left wing media were doing their jobs they would send an investigative reporter or two to Hawaii and find out that his mother never checked into a hospital when Barry was born. The hippie mother either gave birth in the jungle or maybe in another country.

whites being racist
slavery
jim crow
racist murders
racist judicial sytem

Bush did most of those things too, dumbass.

And on a far grander scale than Obama.
Let me know when Obama runs up a tab that compares to Iraq. What did we get for that anyway? Lots of cheap gasoline courtesy of the grateful Iraqis who welcomed us with flowers as liberators? At least Obama spend the money HERE IN THE U.S.!
That you don't know or simply LIE about it only shows independents why NOT to vote for Republicans.

Why would you vote for a blatant liar indeed.
Stop trying to "help"
You're only making it harder for the grownups.

New Topics

Forum List

Back