ZOMG: WH Insider on Obama - He's Losing It!

"An unidentified alleged White House insider."

What a pussy. If you've got balls enough to talk, you should have balls enough to give us your name.

Give me a name or post this story in the conspiracy forum.

Insiders leak info all of the time. That's the way politics works.

The allegations ring very true.

An unidentified alleged White House Innsider claims: "The President is Losing It".

My guess is that the source is a Hillary supporter.

Frightening is True - and given the publicly available evidence, highly plausible.

Excerpts:

But after Obama was sworn in, things began to change? Almost immediately. Obama loved to campaign. He clearly didn’t like the work of being President though, and that attitude was felt by the entire White House staff within weeks after the inauguration. Obama the tireless, hard working candidate became a very tepid personality to us. And the few news stories that did come out against him were the only things he seemed to care about. He absolutely obsesses over Fox News. For being so successful, Barack Obama is incredibly thin-skinned. He takes everything very personally.

What about Hillary Clinton? Obama is scared to death of Hillary. He doesn’t trust her – obsesses over her almost as much as he does Fox News. He respects her though, which might be why he fears her so much as well. He talks the game, but when it comes down to it, she has played the game on a far tougher level than he has, and Obama knows that.

How about Bill Clinton? I never heard Obama say anything about Bill Clinton personally, though I was told he has cracked a few jokes about the former president since getting into the White House. I have heard that Bill Clinton does not like Barack Obama. That really started when Obama played the race card against him during the primary campaign. Apparently Clinton was apoplectic over that and still hasn’t gotten over it. If there is one thing I have learned in this town – don’t make an enemy of Bill Clinton.

So if Obama doesn’t appear interested in the job of president, what does he do day after day? Well, he takes his meetings just like any other president would, though even then, he seems to lack a certain focus and on a few occasions, actually leaves with the directive that be given a summary of the meeting at a later date. I hear he plays a lot of golf, and watches a lot of television – ESPN mainly. I’ll tell you this – if you want to see President Obama get excited about a conversation, turn it to sports. That gets him interested. You start talking about Congress, or some policy, and he just kinda turns off. It’s really very strange. I mean, we were all led to believe that this guy was some kind of intellectual giant, right? Ivy League and all that. Well, that is not what I saw. Barack Obama doesn’t have a whole lot of intellectual curiosity. When he is off script, he is what I call a real “slow talker”. Lots of ummms, and lots of time in between answers where you can almost see the little wheel in his head turning very slowly. I am not going to say the president is a dumb man, because he is not, but yeah, there was a definite letdown when you actually hear him talking without the script.

White House Insider on Obama: “the President is Losing It.” | Newsflavor

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BEPcJlz2wE"]YouTube - Hillary Clinton Sopranos Parody[/ame]

Wow, you guys are a bunch of partisan hacks. The funny thing is you're too stupid to even realize it.

i-see-dumb-people-everywhere.jpg
TRANSLATION:

leavebarakalonest8.jpg

Yet another display of Doggie The Bubble Mod's lack of reading comprehension and retention.

Your logic was:

Insiders leak info all of the time, so therefore, this article must be true.

I cannot even begin to describe how many holes that logic has, outside of remarking that it gives swiss cheese a run for it's money. I doubt you would be saying such a thing either if it involved Republicans. It just goes to show how much of a fear mongering ideologue you are.

Perhaps you should go bitch about some more non-existent anti-gun hearings by the Senate. At least there you'll be mostly among the other fear mongers and not embarrassing yourself too badly. :thup:

The country was just a little smaller back then.

They were also diests, not christians.

LOL according to only liberal Revisionist. If you actually read their Multiple writings. Instead of relying on what Liberal academics say there were. It is clear most of them were Christians.
Except that they claimed to be deists themselves.

LOL stop drinking the coolaide bud. I have read vast amounts of their Writings. The only one who can be said to for sure have been a diest was Jefferson. Most of the rest can be found on record talking about their belief in Christ.

Yet another display of Doggie The Bubble Mod's lack of reading comprehension and retention.

Your logic was:

Insiders leak info all of the time, so therefore, this article must be true.

I cannot even begin to describe how many holes that logic has, outside of remarking that it gives swiss cheese a run for it's money. I doubt you would be saying such a thing either if it involved Republicans. It just goes to show how much of a fear mongering ideologue you are.

Perhaps you should go bitch about some more non-existent anti-gun hearings by the Senate. At least there you'll be mostly among the other fear mongers and not embarrassing yourself too badly. :thup:

No, that isn't the argument. No wonder you can't comprehend anything more difficult than "free salad bar."
The argument was: insiders leak stuff anonymously all the time. So merely being anonymous does not ipso facto make this not true. It might be, it might not be. But the things said ring true, suggesting it is more likely to be true than not true.

That is doubtless way too subtle for you, junior.

Forum List

Back