ZOMG: WH Insider on Obama - He's Losing It!

concept

Evil Mongering
Jun 19, 2009
West Mi
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yes libs, I realize this website isn't as credible as..say... the NYT. :lol:
But if you dopes can give the NYT a pass for using unnamed sources, then surely you will extend the same courtesy here. Right? :lol:

White House Insider on Obama: “the President is Losing It.” | Newsflavor
,...........But after Obama was sworn in, things began to change? Almost immediately. Obama loved to campaign. He clearly didn’t like the work of being President though, and that attitude was felt by the entire White House staff within weeks after the inauguration. Obama the tireless, hard working candidate became a very tepid personality to us. And the few news stories that did come out against him were the only things he seemed to care about. He absolutely obsesses over Fox News. For being so successful, Barack Obama is incredibly thin-skinned. He takes everything very personally.

So if Obama doesn’t appear interested in the job of president, what does he do day after day? - Well, he takes his meetings just like any other president would, though even then, he seems to lack a certain focus and on a few occasions, actually leaves with the directive that be given a summary of the meeting at a later date. I hear he plays a lot of golf, and watches a lot of television – ESPN mainly. I’ll tell you this – if you want to see President Obama get excited about a conversation, turn it to sports. That gets him interested. You start talking about Congress, or some policy, and he just kinda turns off. It’s really very strange. I mean, we were all led to believe that this guy was some kind of intellectual giant, right? Ivy League and all that. Well, that is not what I saw. Barack Obama doesn’t have a whole lot of intellectual curiosity. When he is off script, he is what I call a real “slow talker”. Lots of ummms, and lots of time in between answers where you can almost see the little wheel in his head turning very slowly. I am not going to say the president is a dumb man, because he is not, but yeah, there was a definite letdown when you actually hear him talking without the script.

That sounds like you are calling Obama stupid to me. - No, I am not going to call him stupid. He just doesn’t strike me as particularly smart. Bill Clinton is a smart guy – he would run intellectual circles around Barack Obama. And Bill Clinton loved the politics of being president. Obama seems to think he shouldn’t have to be bothered, which has created a considerable amount of conflict among his staff.

So how bad are things at the White House these days? - I don’t know about right now, because I have not been there in over a month. But I still hear things, and I know what it was like when I left. It’s not good. As bad as it might look to voters based on what they do know, it’s much worse. The infighting is off the charts. You got a Chief of Staff who despises cabinet members, advisors who despise the Chief of Staff, a President and First Lady having their own issues…
:lol: :eusa_shhh:

Would not surprise me in the least that this is true. Obama is clearly in waaayyyyyy over his pointy little head.

They have screwed the pooch so badly since taking office that this year is going to be disastrous for his party and 2012 could well see him out on his keister.

Poor little Barry.

Maybe a few more galas or some golf will make it all go away.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yes libs, I realize this website isn't as credible as..say... the NYT. :lol:
But if you dopes can give the NYT a pass for using unnamed sources, then surely you will extend the same courtesy here. Right? :lol:

,...........But after Obama was sworn in, things began to change? Almost immediately. Obama loved to campaign. He clearly didn’t like the work of being President though, and that attitude was felt by the entire White House staff within weeks after the inauguration. Obama the tireless, hard working candidate became a very tepid personality to us. And the few news stories that did come out against him were the only things he seemed to care about. He absolutely obsesses over Fox News. For being so successful, Barack Obama is incredibly thin-skinned. He takes everything very personally.

So if Obama doesn’t appear interested in the job of president, what does he do day after day? - Well, he takes his meetings just like any other president would, though even then, he seems to lack a certain focus and on a few occasions, actually leaves with the directive that be given a summary of the meeting at a later date. I hear he plays a lot of golf, and watches a lot of television – ESPN mainly. I’ll tell you this – if you want to see President Obama get excited about a conversation, turn it to sports. That gets him interested. You start talking about Congress, or some policy, and he just kinda turns off. It’s really very strange. I mean, we were all led to believe that this guy was some kind of intellectual giant, right? Ivy League and all that. Well, that is not what I saw. Barack Obama doesn’t have a whole lot of intellectual curiosity. When he is off script, he is what I call a real “slow talker”. Lots of ummms, and lots of time in between answers where you can almost see the little wheel in his head turning very slowly. I am not going to say the president is a dumb man, because he is not, but yeah, there was a definite letdown when you actually hear him talking without the script.

That sounds like you are calling Obama stupid to me. - No, I am not going to call him stupid. He just doesn’t strike me as particularly smart. Bill Clinton is a smart guy – he would run intellectual circles around Barack Obama. And Bill Clinton loved the politics of being president. Obama seems to think he shouldn’t have to be bothered, which has created a considerable amount of conflict among his staff.

So how bad are things at the White House these days? - I don’t know about right now, because I have not been there in over a month. But I still hear things, and I know what it was like when I left. It’s not good. As bad as it might look to voters based on what they do know, it’s much worse. The infighting is off the charts. You got a Chief of Staff who despises cabinet members, advisors who despise the Chief of Staff, a President and First Lady having their own issues…
:lol: :eusa_shhh:

Would not surprise me in the least that this is true. Obama is clearly in waaayyyyyy over his pointy little head.

They have screwed the pooch so badly since taking office that this year is going to be disastrous for his party and 2012 could well see him out on his keister.

Poor little Barry.

Maybe a few more galas or some golf will make it all go away.

This FREAK MARXIST ABOMINATION is TOAST !!!

It has a ring of truth. It may or may not be true. Some of it might be, some not.
But it would explain a lot of the bonehead stuff he's done. How many times has he declared he is thinking about an issue night and day? Why did he weigh in on the mosque controversy, when there was no gain to be made?
Weak, ineffectual, lacking direction certainly sounds like an apt description.

Wow, you guys are a bunch of partisan hacks. The funny thing is you're too stupid to even realize it.

i-see-dumb-people-everywhere.jpg

I'm not suprised. He sounds like a classic liberal. Intellectually lazy.

Be careful, our founders were mostly defined as classical liberals. They believed in God given natural rights of human beings. It was a very simple philosophy that leaves no room for large overbearing govt. Totally opposite of what libs believe in today.

Be careful, our founders were mostly defined as classical liberals. They believed in God given natural rights of human beings. It was a very simple philosophy that leaves no room for large overbearing govt. Totally opposite of what libs believe in today.

He didn't mean Classical Liberal. He meant, I think, typical liberal.
World of difference.

He didn't mean Classical Liberal. He meant, I think, typical liberal.
World of difference.

Statist...is a better term.

Wow, you guys are a bunch of partisan hacks. The funny thing is you're too stupid to even realize it.

Here is a delusional Obamarrhoidal LIEbtard OZshit, flipity-flopping somewheres in La La Land doing his obligatory pukety-puke. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Here is a delusional Obamarrhoidal LIEbtard OZshit, flipity-flopping somewheres in La La Land doing his obligatory pukety-puke. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm impressed. You made up new words and sentence structure in a non-traditional form of articulation. Sarah Palin would be proud. :eusa_drool:

The country was just a little smaller back then.

They were also diests, not christians.

LOL according to only liberal Revisionist. If you actually read their Multiple writings. Instead of relying on what Liberal academics say there were. It is clear most of them were Christians.

LOL according to only liberal Revisionist. If you actually read their Multiple writings. Instead of relying on what Liberal academics say there were. It is clear most of them were Christians.
Except that they claimed to be deists themselves.

An unidentified alleged White House Innsider claims: "The President is Losing It".

My guess is that the source is a Hillary supporter.

Frightening is True - and given the publicly available evidence, highly plausible.

Excerpts:

But after Obama was sworn in, things began to change? Almost immediately. Obama loved to campaign. He clearly didn’t like the work of being President though, and that attitude was felt by the entire White House staff within weeks after the inauguration. Obama the tireless, hard working candidate became a very tepid personality to us. And the few news stories that did come out against him were the only things he seemed to care about. He absolutely obsesses over Fox News. For being so successful, Barack Obama is incredibly thin-skinned. He takes everything very personally.

What about Hillary Clinton? Obama is scared to death of Hillary. He doesn’t trust her – obsesses over her almost as much as he does Fox News. He respects her though, which might be why he fears her so much as well. He talks the game, but when it comes down to it, she has played the game on a far tougher level than he has, and Obama knows that.

How about Bill Clinton? I never heard Obama say anything about Bill Clinton personally, though I was told he has cracked a few jokes about the former president since getting into the White House. I have heard that Bill Clinton does not like Barack Obama. That really started when Obama played the race card against him during the primary campaign. Apparently Clinton was apoplectic over that and still hasn’t gotten over it. If there is one thing I have learned in this town – don’t make an enemy of Bill Clinton.

So if Obama doesn’t appear interested in the job of president, what does he do day after day? Well, he takes his meetings just like any other president would, though even then, he seems to lack a certain focus and on a few occasions, actually leaves with the directive that be given a summary of the meeting at a later date. I hear he plays a lot of golf, and watches a lot of television – ESPN mainly. I’ll tell you this – if you want to see President Obama get excited about a conversation, turn it to sports. That gets him interested. You start talking about Congress, or some policy, and he just kinda turns off. It’s really very strange. I mean, we were all led to believe that this guy was some kind of intellectual giant, right? Ivy League and all that. Well, that is not what I saw. Barack Obama doesn’t have a whole lot of intellectual curiosity. When he is off script, he is what I call a real “slow talker”. Lots of ummms, and lots of time in between answers where you can almost see the little wheel in his head turning very slowly. I am not going to say the president is a dumb man, because he is not, but yeah, there was a definite letdown when you actually hear him talking without the script.

And Shades Of Richard Nixon Redux:

Ok, back to President Obama then. In just a few words, how would you describe him these days? Like I said, it’s been a while since I was last at the White House, but I don’t have a problem saying that the president is losing it. I don’t mean he is like losing his mind. I mean to say that he is losing whatever spark he had during the campaign. When you take away the crowds, Obama gets noticeably smaller. He shrinks up inside of himself. He just doesn’t seem to have the confidence to do the job of President, and it’s getting worse and worse. Case in point – just a few days before I left, I saw first hand the President of the United States yelling at a member of his staff. He was yelling like a spoiled child. And then he pouted for several moments after. I wish I was kidding, or exaggerating, but I am not. The President of the United States threw a temper tantrum. The jobs reports are always setting him off, and he is getting increasingly conspiratorial over the unemployment numbers. I never heard it myself, but was told that Obama thinks the banking system is out to get him now. That they and the big industries are making him pay for trying to regulate them more. That is the frame of mind the President is in these days. And you know what? Maybe he is right, who knows?

Forum List

Back