Zombie time at campaign Hillary: Camille Paglia on Trump’s real strength and Clinton’s fatal sleepwa

Hillary may as well have said,,,,"So what if four people died on my watch,,what difference does it make",,,,,people die every day! whats the big deal !!!!!

how come not one reporter has ever asked Hillary why she speaks to all Americans as if they all have the same mentallity of a four year old child?

The media covers for Hillary on her email scandal while Trump gallops through the non-stop artillery barrage

Ain't it the truth? Maybe, just maybe, Mrs. Tuzla Clinton has gone too far. Mabye even the establishment can't save her. I seriously doubt it but there is a chance.

Your media is what happens when you deregulate the FCC (under Clinton) and allow 6 major multinational corporations to have control over 90% of what americans hear, see, and read. That's what comes from unregulated corporate power. No room for any concept of "the people" or "the common good".

Camille Paglia has spent decades seething in insane jealousy towards Hillary. Poor thing. Hillary is about to become President, while Paglia plummeted to has-been status over 20 years ago. That's clearly eating up Paglia inside, the way she's devoted a lifetime to screeching hatred, and all for nothing.

Paglia also had a fawning crush on Bush the younger. Ridiculous macho swaggering that normal people roll their eyes at seems to be her turn-on, hence the reason she's now swooning over the AwesomeManlinessOfTheDonald.

Camille Paglia has spent decades seething in insane jealousy towards Hillary. Poor thing. Hillary is about to become President, while Paglia plummeted to has-been status over 20 years ago. That's clearly eating up Paglia inside, the way she's devoted a lifetime to screeching hatred, and all for nothing.

Paglia also had a fawning crush on Bush the younger. Ridiculous macho swaggering that normal people roll their eyes at seems to be her turn-on, hence the reason she's now swooning over the AwesomeManlinessOfTheDonald.

Too funny when a liberal has to go up against another liberal. Paglia voted for Sanders. Just because she's a liberal she isn't wrong all the time, in this case, she is dead right about Mrs. Tuzla Clinton.

A quote from Obama just today "we have had a healthy debate in the democratic party and it's over". Wow, did he mean the debate between Hillary and Sanders or the democrat party and the American people?

That is the biggest pile of leftwing diarreah that I have ever seen.

This whole Hillary V Trump cycle is a real snoozer.

I'm so "F"ing bored with those 2. It is mind numbing.

Hillary has incredibly annoying public speaking skills, and Trump has diarrhea of the mouth.

Canada looks nicer every day

A quote from Obama just today "we have had a healthy debate in the democratic party and it's over". Wow, did he mean the debate between Hillary and Sanders or the democrat party and the American people?

I think they were debating whether or not he was the biggest or just a loser. I wonder what they decided.

Hillary has incredibly annoying public speaking skills, and Trump has diarrhea of the mouth.

If there is a door on the way out, be careful.

Oh God....you're one of those "take back MY country people"

.....sigh.........wouldn't miss you one bit

I just didn't want you to get hurt when you left, that is all. Not sure why you think that the liberal mecca Canada would be any better.

I just didn't want you to get hurt when you left, that is all. Not sure why you think that the liberal mecca Canada would be any better.
Thanks for lookin' out for me.

And I always hate sentences that start with "Not sure why you think that........"

Because I never think "that"

Forum List

Back