Zombie Strippers

Samson

Póg Mo Thóin
Dec 3, 2009
A Higher Plain
There's no ambiguity between the title and the movie....gotta see it to believe it

70098575.jpg

Zombie Strippers
2008R 94 minutes
A deadly government-controlled virus strikes a small Nebraska strip club, where the head dancer is quickly infected and transformed into a flesh-eating zombie -- and becomes an instant hit with the customers. To be or not to be a zombie: That is the question facing the remaining jealous strippers in this outrageous horror comedy, starring slasher icon Robert Englund (best known as Freddy Krueger) and adult-entertainment icon Jenna Jameson.

I watched on Netflix with some fascination last night: Hard to say where the climax was, but I believe it was somewhere between a Zombie Stripper biting off a patron's member and one Zombie Stripper shooting billiard balls out of her coochie and killing in a jealous rage another Zombie Stripper.

I watched on Netflix with some fascination last night: Hard to say where the climax was, but I believe it was somewhere between a Zombie Stripper biting off a patron's member and one Zombie Stripper shooting billiard balls out of her coochie and killing in a jealous rage another Zombie Stripper.
The "climax" was in your hand right? :lol:

I saw a few girls in the Philippines who could shoot coins, bananas and hotdogs out their "coochie". Ah, those were talented women and those were good times!

I lived in Nebraska for 4 years and the strip clubs there do not allow the girls to show any nudity, no tits no ass no nothing, their basically up there in bikinis. Very boring to say the least, but in Iowa the girls get butt ass naked.

I lived in Nebraska for 4 years and the strip clubs there do not allow the girls to show any nudity, no tits no ass no nothing, their basically up there in bikinis. Very boring to say the least, but in Iowa the girls get butt ass naked.

It was an illegal club.:eusa_eh:

Obviously, you need to see the movie

The "climax" was in your hand right? :lol:

I saw a few girls in the Philippines who could shoot coins, bananas and hotdogs out their "coochie". Ah, those were talented women and those were good times!

I'm glad at least some 15 year old here could pick the low-hanging fruit.

I think it was cheated out of an academy award nomination

There's no ambiguity between the title and the movie....gotta see it to believe it

70098575.jpg

Zombie Strippers
2008R 94 minutes
A deadly government-controlled virus strikes a small Nebraska strip club, where the head dancer is quickly infected and transformed into a flesh-eating zombie -- and becomes an instant hit with the customers. To be or not to be a zombie: That is the question facing the remaining jealous strippers in this outrageous horror comedy, starring slasher icon Robert Englund (best known as Freddy Krueger) and adult-entertainment icon Jenna Jameson.

I would say this is a healthy step in the right direction for you . There is no way to even smell the ocean in Nebraska .

70098575.jpg

Zombie Strippers
2008R 94 minutes

If you liked ^ you'll Adore this Gem:
MV5BOTYxNDM0Mjc4NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjYzMzIzMQ@@._V1._SY317_CR1,0,214,317_.jpg

:)

peace...

70098575.jpg

Zombie Strippers
2008R 94 minutes

peace...

I only see a RED X

And I cannot believe no one one this board has seen this movie except me:(:(:(

Showtime must play it at least three times a week here, Samson. But in spite of my deep love for all things zombie, I have been able to resist. And now that you've written this spoiler, what's the point?

Showtime must play it at least three times a week here, Samson. But in spite of my deep love for all things zombie, I have been able to resist. And now that you've written this spoiler, what's the point?

I left stuff out....you'll never know what....:eusa_whistle:

70098575.jpg

peace...

I only see a RED X

I have... and my link was for 2001 Maniacs...

peace...

peace...

I only see a RED X

peace...

Yes definately a must see:
70045398.jpg

But you gotta pay more on Netflix (its not available online)

However this is and I'll add it to my cue:

70139477.jpg

In this gory sequel to director Tim Sullivan's 2001 Maniacs, the hungry citizens of Pleasant Valley head well north of the Mason-Dixon for a second helping of flesh, setting their sights on a traveling reality show that's making a pit stop in Iowa. But the show's petulant stars -- a pair of sisters named Rome (Katy Marie Johnson) and Tina (Asa Hope) -- could alternately make a tasty meal or leave a bad taste in the Southerners' mouths.

BTW this is Katy Marie Johnson

katy-marie-johnson-20091110053654116_640w.jpg

Last edited:
I only see a RED X

peace...

Yes definately a must see:
70045398.jpg

But you gotta pay more on Netflix (its not available online)

However this is and I'll add it to my cue:

70139477.jpg

In this gory sequel to director Tim Sullivan's 2001 Maniacs, the hungry citizens of Pleasant Valley head well north of the Mason-Dixon for a second helping of flesh, setting their sights on a traveling reality show that's making a pit stop in Iowa. But the show's petulant stars -- a pair of sisters named Rome (Katy Marie Johnson) and Tina (Asa Hope) -- could alternately make a tasty meal or leave a bad taste in the Southerners' mouths.

BTW this is Katy Marie Johnson

katy-marie-johnson-20091110053654116_640w.jpg

Bumpworthy...

peace...

Forum List

Back