Zombie Obama Email: With Bullet Hole In Head

You know that political strategists target congressional districts all the time, right?

What a nutjob does he or she does irrespective of that.

So, who is the "they" you refer to above? The only logical answer would be the clinically insane. Unless you think JD Salinger targeted Reagan?

But, logic is not a strong suit of so many here.

What is REAL targeting is the pamphlets found at OWS telling the protestors when they should shoot cops.

Just a little perspective for you so that you can approach reality.

Sarah Palin's targets on the map. She also spoke about Democrats being in the crosshairs. Now you can play dumb all you like but the GOP backs people like Palin. They love her, buy her idiotic books, and her messages about what she'd like to have happen to her opposition.

Sorry, you Repubs are on the wrong side of yet another controversial "cartoon".

Just put them suckers in the crosshairs..
Yeah, as I said, political strategists target congressional districts. *Gasp* Even Democratic political strategists.

So, obviously you blame JD Salinger for Reagan's and Brady's shooting.

But, the facts are that the OWS has pamphlets telling protestors when it is a good idea to shoot a cop - security checks at airports, for example.

Democrats - the party of hate and violence.

And, Jodie Foster (JD Salinger was for Lennon, my bad) is responsible for Brady and Reagan being shot.

That is the consistent view.

You're tap dancing all over the place in your attempt to make this gunshot to the head of the president of the United States ok. It isn't ok.

GOP strategy where they end to use references to shooting their opposition only highlights their incompetence.

You know that political strategists target congressional districts all the time, right?

What a nutjob does he or she does irrespective of that.

So, who is the "they" you refer to above? The only logical answer would be the clinically insane. Unless you think JD Salinger targeted Reagan?

But, logic is not a strong suit of so many here.

What is REAL targeting is the pamphlets found at OWS telling the protestors when they should shoot cops.

Just a little perspective for you so that you can approach reality.

Sarah Palin's targets on the map. She also spoke about Democrats being in the crosshairs. Now you can play dumb all you like but the GOP backs people like Palin. They love her, buy her idiotic books, and her messages about what she'd like to have happen to her opposition.

Yeah, as I said, political strategists target congressional districts. *Gasp* Even Democratic political strategists.

But, the facts are that the OWS has pamphlets telling protestors when it is a good idea to shoot a cop - security checks at airports, for example.

And, Jodie Foster (JD Salinger was for Lennon, my bad) is responsible for Brady and Reagan being shot.

Liar.

You're tap dancing all over the place in your attempt to make this gunshot to the head of the president of the United States ok. It isn't ok.

GOP strategy where they end to use references to shooting their opposition only highlights their incompetence.
Bingo.

Is this the best you got? You seem to forget the video game where you could actually shoot and dismember republican leaders. It must be nice to always have your head in the sand.

In a side note, your gonna have to step your game up if you wanna compete in the hack competition with Dean and Chris. This attempt is pretty pathetic.

Was that video put out by the DNC? This email was put out by the GOP.

Pushing old ladies in wheel chairs off a cliff is better .... how?

Liar.
No dear. You, once again, are lying.

When Is It OK To Shoot A Cop? – From A Document Found At Occupy Phoenix | TheBlaze.com

I never said it was OK.

.... GOP strategy where they end to use references to shooting their opposition only highlights their incompetence.
And, Democrats do the same targeting, the hateful, violent group that they are.

So, if any Republican gets hurt, we know who to blame - Democrats, and the OWS, of course!

Last edited:

Liar.
No dear. You, once again, are lying.

When Is It OK To Shoot A Cop? – From A Document Found At Occupy Phoenix | TheBlaze.com
Found. The OWS says they didn't put it there.

The liar is you with your "facts".

r-OBAMA-MAILER-ZOMBIE-large570.jpg

WASHINGTON -- Republican Party officials in Virginia have swiftly come out against a Halloween-oriented email message from the Loudoun County GOP committee that depicts President Obama as a zombie with a bullet through his head.

More: Zombie Obama Email: Virginia GOP Condemns Image Of President With Bullet Through Head

Too Conservative - LCRC Goes WAY Too Far

what? do you sit and comb through the Internet just to find a outrage you can post?
what a sad life
I'm not sure how we all got so lucky here...without you we couldn't get OUR RAGE on..

Last edited:
r-OBAMA-MAILER-ZOMBIE-large570.jpg

WASHINGTON -- Republican Party officials in Virginia have swiftly come out against a Halloween-oriented email message from the Loudoun County GOP committee that depicts President Obama as a zombie with a bullet through his head.

More: Zombie Obama Email: Virginia GOP Condemns Image Of President With Bullet Through Head

Too Conservative - LCRC Goes WAY Too Far

what? do you sit and comb through the Internet just to find a outrage you can post?
what a sad life
Loudoun County, VA, too!

If I said the OWS put them there, I would have lied.

I didn't. You're a liar.

But, the pamphlets were AT OWS and there is no evidence that anyone other THAN OWS put them there.

You better run back and change your post, liar:
But, the facts are that the OWS has pamphlets

This type of thing is ridiculous. You'd think they would have learned from the targeting and eventual shooting of Gabby Giffords. Depicting the president of the United States like this is deplorable. Contemptible. :cuckoo:

Such hatred..
Giffords was targeted? Like the OWS has targeted cops telling protesters when it's a good idea to shoot them?

Yes Giffords and a lot of others had actual targets on their districts. That some nutjob took those targets literally, might cause some to rethink placing bloody gunshot wounds on the president's face but obviously there was no "thinking" in the first place..

Don't know anything about your cop shooter story.

That nut-job never saw them. There is no proof that he ever saw them. http://townhall.com/columnists/annc...aphors_in_wake_of_arizona_shooting/page/full/

And one visit to Zucotti Park and you'll see and hear more violence in just a few minutes then you've ever heard from the GOP.

Btw, Loughner was a Liberal.

It's hilarious how the left thinks they can be the cause of a problem and remain blameless.....yet accuse their opposition of their evils at the same instant.

I guess the moment a lib picks up a gun they become Republicans.

Last edited:

I didn't. You're a liar.

But, the pamphlets were AT OWS and there is no evidence that anyone other THAN OWS put them there.

:lol: semantics, semantics..

Giffords was targeted? Like the OWS has targeted cops telling protesters when it's a good idea to shoot them?

Yes Giffords and a lot of others had actual targets on their districts. That some nutjob took those targets literally, might cause some to rethink placing bloody gunshot wounds on the president's face but obviously there was no "thinking" in the first place..

That nut-job never saw them. There is no proof that he ever saw them.

And one visit to Zucotti Park and you'll see and hear more violence in just a few minutes then you've ever heard from the GOP.

Stop defending nutjobs.

I didn't. You're a liar.

You better run back and change your post, liar:
But, the facts are that the OWS has pamphlets
And they did. All you have to do is engage your brain and read.

Liar.

Is this the best you got? You seem to forget the video game where you could actually shoot and dismember republican leaders. It must be nice to always have your head in the sand.

In a side note, your gonna have to step your game up if you wanna compete in the hack competition with Dean and Chris. This attempt is pretty pathetic.

Deflection alert.

Deflection alert.

who appointed YOU the deflection police?
good grief.

That nut-job never saw them. There is no proof that he ever saw them.

Stop defending nutjobs.

Who's defending them???

You're gonna have to do better then this.

Deflection alert.

who appointed YOU the deflection police?
good grief.

Is it as boring for you as it is for me? EVERY FUCKING THREAD has people deflecting. It is lame and it is boring. I will point it out.

You accept it.........because you do it. Simple.

Forum List

Back