Zombie Obama Email: With Bullet Hole In Head

Typical republicans being cowardly wimps.

Shall we remind people of the stuff that was done against Bush INCLUDING books on how to assasinate him.

And the left told us we had to "understand their rage." That dissent was "patriotic." Any criticism of such actions by the left was trying to stop "their freedom of speech."

It's just another example of the left's hypocrisy.

Bush was called a chimpy, Hitler, NBC showed his picture with the caption "snipers wanted."

They had T-shirts like Kill Bill, only it said "Kill Bush."

What do the typical wishy washy republicans do? Do they remind the left of their self righteous hypcrisy?

NO! Of course they don't. They instantly cave, assume the position and start kissing leftist and elite media butt.

So, freaking typical!

:blahblah:

So...if a liberal says something is he/she speaking for everyone that calls themselves a 'liberal'?
The same question for 'conservatives'.

...just wondering...

I just love this BS from liberals.

They claimed we spit on Black Congressman and called them the N-word. NO EVIDENCE HAS EVER SURFACED, but CASE CLOSED that proved the Tea Party was racist.

But ANY time libs get caught showing who they really are, "it's just an isolated case" it doesn't prove all liberals are like that.

Nooooooooooooooo, of course not!

WHEN YOU lefities CONDEMN the actions of liberals toward Bush, or our soldiers, OR Clarence Thomas, OR Herman Cain (I could go on into infinity), let me know.

I have yet to see libs condemn the rapes, thefts, violence, pooping on police cars and anti-semitism at OWS!

But STILL these are all "isolated incidents" doesn't represent all of liberalism. Yadda yadda yadda

Funny, but there have been ZERO RAPES, THEFTS, POOPING ON POLICE CARS etc etc etc at Tea party events. Yet, the left tell us the Tea Party is "violent" and "racist."

The left never condemned the hatred toward Bush or the anti-semitism or the hatred of our solders at anti-war rallies.

The zombietime Hall of Shame

Oh, but it's all "isolated incidents" doesn't represent the left, move on people, nothing to see here! :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Typical liberal BS!

Ummm...I did ask if it applied to conservatives as well...

Shall we remind people of the stuff that was done against Bush INCLUDING books on how to assasinate him.

And the left told us we had to "understand their rage." That dissent was "patriotic." Any criticism of such actions by the left was trying to stop "their freedom of speech."

Bush was called a chimpy, Hitler, NBC showed his picture with the caption "snipers wanted."

What do the typical wishy washy republicans do? Do they remind the left of their self righteous hypcrisy?

NO! Of course they don't. They instantly cave, assume the position and start kissing leftist and elite media butt.

So, freaking typical!

The Republicans don't have journalists trying to orchestrate hit-pieces to tear down Democrats.

I don't see the need to jump in front of a camera like your average Democrat and get into the slimy aspect of politics. There are plenty of people out there willing to point out the obvious hypocrisy of the left without them having to do it.

You really have to look at this from a distance. The Democrats will do anything they feel it will take to win. They don't care how low down and nasty they have to be. They figure they can get away with it. The Republicans know they don't get the same free pass that Democrats always get. The only time Democrats suffer from their ill-deeds is when they've worn out their usefulness as have Anthony Weiner, John Edwards.....and possibly Al Gore. Republicans don't have a shield that protects them like the one protecting Bill Clinton and Barrack Obama.

Last edited:
So...if a liberal says something is he/she speaking for everyone that calls themselves a 'liberal'?

...just wondering...

They claimed we spit on Black Congressman and called them the N-word. NO EVIDENCE HAS EVER SURFACED, but CASE CLOSED that proved the Tea Party was racist.

But ANY time libs get caught showing who they really are, "it's just an isolated case" it doesn't prove all liberals are like that.

WHEN YOU lefities CONDEMN the actions of liberals toward Bush, or our soldiers, OR Clarence Thomas, OR Herman Cain (I could go on into infinity), let me know.

I have yet to see libs condemn the rapes, thefts, violence, pooping on police cars and anti-semitism at OWS!

But STILL these are all "isolated incidents" doesn't represent all of liberalism. Yadda yadda yadda

Funny, but there have been ZERO RAPES, THEFTS, POOPING ON POLICE CARS etc etc etc at Tea party events. Yet, the left tell us the Tea Party is "violent" and "racist."

The left never condemned the hatred toward Bush or the anti-semitism or the hatred of our solders at anti-war rallies.

Oh, but it's all "isolated incidents" doesn't represent the left, move on people, nothing to see here! :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Typical liberal BS!

Ummm...I did ask if it applied to conservatives as well...

How does that change the double standard? It doesn't.

It's just a way to deflect. "Well, conservatives do it, too!"

When you have evidence of that, let me know.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So, freaking typical!

The Republicans don't have journalists trying to orchestrate hit-pieces to tear down Democrats.

I don't see the need to jump in front of a camera like your average Democrat and get into the slimy aspect of politics. There are plenty of people out there willing to point out the obvious hypocrisy of the left without them having to do it.

You really have to look at this from a distance. The Democrats will do anything they feel it will take to win. They don't care how low down and nasty they have to be. They figure they can get away with it. The Republicans know they don't get the same free pass that Democrats always get. The only time Democrats suffer from their ill-deeds is when they've worn out their usefulness as have Anthony Weiner, John Edwards.....and possibly Al Gore. Republicans don't have a shield that protects them like the one protecting Bill Clinton and Barrack Obama.

:lol: Omg, replace Democrat in this post with Republican.

You're forgetting the ultimate attention whores like Coulter, Palin, Bachman, Dick Armey, Cantor, Boehner, etc., etc..

So, freaking typical!

Which is why I get so frustrated with Republican Leadership.

They KNOW there is a double standard in the liberal press.

Instead of standing up to them, they always play the game of "trying to prove we are really nice guys" and leave whomever is the target of the liberal media twisting in the wind.

If Republicans would simply stop playing that game, it would end the tyranny of the liberal media.

So, freaking typical!

You're forgetting the ultimate attention whores like Coulter, Palin, Bachman, Dick Armey, Cantor, Boehner, etc., etc..

Okay, that's just stupid.

Show me the double standard that these people are using against Democrats?

How are they protected?

You just throw out names to try to suggest "everybody does it" but you don't have any evidence to back that up.

So, freaking typical!

...just wondering...

Typical liberal BS!

Typical racism from White and Black Liberals on display here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=n4mjXAwPHPw#!

This outright racism is constantly out there yet totally ignored by the left.

"How dare that Uncle Tom, Oreo, African-American go outside the Democrat party!!!!"

It's like the days of slavery where blacks that wanted to remain in the good graces of their masters (white Democrats) would go out of their way to help capture escaped slaves. That is what blacks are doing today for their masters (The Democratic Party) against Herman Cain, Clarence Thomas, Michael Steele, Condi Rice, Col West, etc....

Last edited:

...just wondering...

Typical liberal BS!

Herman Cain Slams Left-Wing Hate! The Neal Boortz Show. - YouTube

Oh they HATE Herman Cain.

This is the same ugly racism I saw on diplay when Clarence Thomas was up nominated to the USSC.

Liberals are terrified of conservative blacks. It's really a threat to their power for a black person not to live on the liberal plantation, or kiss the white, limosine liberal ring.

How are they protected?

You just throw out names to try to suggest "everybody does it" but you don't have any evidence to back that up.

Wrong. I don't think Democrats do that stuff like Republicans do. No double standard.

Stupid.

How are they protected?

Wrong. I don't think Democrats do that stuff like Republicans do. No double standard.

That's called confirmation bias.

.... Stupid.
And yes, it is stupid.

Typical liberal BS!

This is the same ugly racism I saw on diplay when Clarence Thomas was up nominated to the USSC.

Liberals are terrified of conservative blacks. It's really a threat to their power for a black person not to live on the liberal plantation, or kiss the white, limosine liberal ring.

What on earth are you talking about?

What on earth are you talking about?

A repeat of the Clarence Thomas hearings.

Democrats fear that a conservative black that is successful in politics might set a dangerous precedence. If a conservative were to reach the Oval Office they might think they could do it to without having to play the race-card or promise things that would end up costing us trillions.

My God!!!!

They could run on tried and tested ideas of smaller government, reduced spending, lower taxes, and a record of job growth through conservative principles instead of just promising to give people shit and not come through on their promises!!!

Forum List

Back