Zoiks!!! Obama gaffe could cost him the illegal vote!

MaggieMae:
I'd like to see any one of us do better in the same position. I even had a semester on public speaking and still often drew a blank if I was facing a crowd of would-be critics.

Perhaps you'd tell us what all the bitchin' was about when it happened to Bush?

Bill Clinton was far and away the best politician of the last 20 years.

Take away the dark hue of Obama, and we are left with something of a goof.

His popularity sits atop generational white liberal guilt.

True dat...

Totally agree with you there. Bill Clinton at least loved the country he was president of.

Obama just loves the ego stroking press he gets.

Bill Clinton was far and away the best politician of the last 20 years.

Take away the dark hue of Obama, and we are left with something of a goof.

His popularity sits atop generational white liberal guilt.

True dat...

Totally agree with you there. Bill Clinton at least loved the country he was president of.

Obama just loves the ego stroking press he gets.

Most of Bills policies were written by Hilary.

I saw that clip and noted the error with some amusement.

He was trying very hard to read from his cue cards without appearing to read from his cue cards. The effort clearly took a lot out of him as he has grown so used to the left-right-left-right gaze of the teleprompter. He was clearly thrown off his game by trying to appear "off the cuff" via his cue-card material.

Look folks, Obama seems like a friendly enough guy - he has a nice family....but the man is not terribly bright.

Not entirely stupid mind you - but he is a bit of a bumbler n stumbler when the script is removed...

I'd like to see any one of us do better in the same position. I even had a semester on public speaking and still often drew a blank if I was facing a crowd of would-be critics. As for Obama not being "bright," you just blew any bona fides you might have accumulated here. Somehow that non-so-bright fella has managed to turn YOUR world upside down. Quite a feat for someone presumed to be stupid.

Sooo Bush mis speaks and he is a "moron". Oblah blah mis speaks and he is excused because...golly gee, public speaking is HARD. What a laugh riot that is. :lol::lol:

Obama is a prop who believes his own press. Just wait until things REALLY get hard for him..you know when the world,the citizens and the press are sick of the fakery and BS and actually hold his feet to the fire like they did with President Bush.....the dope is going to fall apart.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
I'd like to see any one of us do better in the same position. I even had a semester on public speaking and still often drew a blank if I was facing a crowd of would-be critics. As for Obama not being "bright," you just blew any bona fides you might have accumulated here. Somehow that non-so-bright fella has managed to turn YOUR world upside down. Quite a feat for someone presumed to be stupid.

In one of my public speaking classes, the instructor filmed us and then took us into a separate room and made us watch the tape while she critiqued us and made us critique ourselves. Mine was awful! I don't remember what she gave me, but I would have given myself an 'F'. Just about every other word was... "ahhhh" and I swear, I didn't say "ahhhh" while I was up on the podium!

It's funny that he said "Cinco de Quarto", but not worth much more than a giggle or two.

Immie

"Bo messed it up scub!"

Shaggy_scooby_wnsd2.jpg

That would be "Scoob" not Scub.

Obama's flubs are nowhere near Bush's.

Bush said, "The important thing is, is our children learning."

Could Bush even read?
Are you sure, he isn't going for the record?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ro-El7WaYQ[/ame]

If public speaking is this hard for so many people, no wonder why I was considered a prodigy at ten ... sheesh people. Too bad I hate doing it, too boring for me because it's too damned easy. I like the hard way for everything, and speaking in public is just too damned easy.

If public speaking is this hard for so many people, no wonder why I was considered a prodigy at ten ... sheesh people. Too bad I hate doing it, too boring for me because it's too damned easy. I like the hard way for everything, and speaking in public is just too damned easy.

That's because you just say what the voices in your head tell you to. Sorta like your own inner audioprompter.

"Bo messed it up scub!"

Shaggy_scooby_wnsd2.jpg

That would be "Scoob" not Scub.

Obama's flubs are nowhere near Bush's.

Bush said, "The important thing is, is our children learning."

Could Bush even read?
Are you sure, he isn't going for the record?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ro-El7WaYQ[/ame]

More from our fearless leader...
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5R6kVry4_c&feature=related[/ame]

That's because you just say what the voices in your head tell you to. Sorta like your own inner audioprompter.

Hmm ... good point. :tongue:

Forum List

Back