Zogby.... *sigh*

WTF? How could paperboy have been so remiss in posting this. Paperboy has been posting Zogby polls almost daily for two weeks? Why did he stop?

You know, in 1924, Calvin Coolidge beat John Davis 54-28....

Just saying...

Last edited:
David, I've noticed something else weird recently.

At least half a dozen major polls have shown Obama with double digit leads in the last week or two.

And for some reason, republicans have stopped posting the talking point "Silly Dems, Obama should be up at least by double digits!"

At least half a dozen major polls have shown Obama with double digit leads in the last week or two.

And for some reason, republicans have stopped posting the talking point "Silly Dems, Obama should be up at least by double digits!"

I'm going to love to see it the next day after the election... Hannity and Rush will declare victory because Obama didn't turn Alabama blue. "Messiah?? What messiah?! Texas should've turned blue!"

Poor oreo, dilloduck, Sarge, Crimson, Elvis.... :(

But they are relying on the outliers to say the race is tied.

Me? I think the dems SHOULD act like the race is tied.... and not get complacent.

It's all good.

Forum List

Back