Zogby on Ron Paul and Iowa - Pretty Interesting IMO

Ninja

Dec 30, 2006
Glorious People's Republic of California
Zogby doesn't have a perfect track record, but who does? Either way, this is pretty interesting:

Zogby: Ron Paul Will Surprise You

Friday, December 21, 2007 2:16 PM

Ron Paul: He's going to do better than anyone expects. Look to Paul to climb into the double-digits in Iowa. Why? He's different, he stands out. He's against the war and he has the one in four Republicans who oppose the war all to himself. Libertarianism is hot, especially among free-market Republicans and 20-somethings. And he's an appealing sort of father figure. He's his own brand. All he needs to do is beat a couple of big names in Iowa, then New Hampshire is friendlier territory. After all, the state motto is "Live Free or Die."

http://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/Zogby:_Ron_Paul_Will_Surp/2007/12/21/59011.html

I have to agree. Ron Paul is resonating with alot of people. I dont agree with his policies, but he could seriously be a spoiler in this election.

Remember no one has a majority of the vote in Iowa (or any other states for that matter). With all the votes divided amongst the various candidates, I could easily see Ron Paul rising as a spoiler. I dont think I would have believed it earlier this campaign season. But anything can happen now.

What on earth is going to be the reaction by everyone is Paul somehow ended up winning Iowa, or even coming in a clear second. This race would be completely shaken up.

I have to agree. Ron Paul is resonating with alot of people. I dont agree with his policies, but he could seriously be a spoiler in this election.

Remember no one has a majority of the vote in Iowa (or any other states for that matter). With all the votes divided amongst the various candidates, I could easily see Ron Paul rising as a spoiler. I dont think I would have believed it earlier this campaign season. But anything can happen now.

What on earth is going to be the reaction by everyone is Paul somehow ended up winning Iowa, or even coming in a clear second. This race would be completely shaken up.

unless ballots are stuffed and voting machines rigged and eligible voter list tampered with paul will take Iowa

Those who cast the votes decide nothing.
Those who count the votes decide everything."

Josef Stalin

unless ballots are stuffed and voting machines rigged and eligible voter list tampered with paul will take Iowa

Those who cast the votes decide nothing.
Those who count the votes decide everything."

Josef Stalin

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight it's a vast conspiracy of normal folk to keep Ron Paul from the presidency. That's it... lol....

Let's see if you can follow this, most of the people who support Ron Paul are NOT registered republicans. That means they can't vote for him during the primaries... It doesn't matter how much money they shower on him or what type of zealots they are, he is going to be out on his scrawny little butt...

Mitt Romney (with an outside chance at McCain or Huckabee) will get the repub nod.

I'm looking forward to his third-party candidacy, though. :clap2:

Aww, Mitt Romney, the candidate , that the women are all going gaga over.

Kinda looks like an older version of Kerry, only taller.:lol:

Actually, this woman finds Mitt smarmy. ;)

I'm just going on what I see in the trends. The only repub worth half a look is McCain and he had his nose too far up Bush's butt on the war and pandered too much to the radical religious right.

Actually, this woman finds Mitt smarmy. ;)

I'm just going on what I see in the trends. The only repub worth half a look is McCain and he had his nose too far up Bush's butt on the war and pandered too much to the radical religious right.

He reminds me of the weird guy on Carol Burnett show. Lyle Wagoner or something like that.

Forum List

Back