Zogby - Obama by 5.3

Discussion in 'Congress' started by DavidS, Oct 26, 2008.

1. DavidS

DavidS Anti-Tea Party Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +768
    Exactly. Finally someone supports my point. I've been saying this all along, that the press, who are all controlled by the alien empire of Neptune, have been trying to supress voters. Even though it's a well documented fact that if more people had turned out for Kerry in Florida and Ohio, he would've won.

Oh by the way, every single poll around this time in 2004 showed Bush winning by 2-4 points.

RealClearPolitics

The press has been wrong, in the entire modern history of cable news channels and election night coverage, once. The press has been wrong once and that was due to Florida.

2. DavidS

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +768
    I didn't. There was a car accident near my apt. in the middle of the night and the loud boom scared my 80 lb pitbull so much that he refused to leave the bed. So I had to sleep around him...which was not comfortable.

When

3. DavidS

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +768
    I didn't. There was a car accident near my apt. in the middle of the night and the loud boom scared my 80 lb pitbull so much that he refused to leave the bed. So I had to sleep around him...which was not comfortable.

When Rasmussen has Obama down within the margin, I'll worry. Zogby doesn't scare me so much. He called for Iowa and Florida to go to Kerry.

4. The Paperboy

The Paperboy Times Square

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +117
    Hope no one was badly hurt. This will cheer you up: Rasmussen still has Obama +8.

So what's your take on Zogby? Did they adjust their model?

5. DavidS

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +768
    Well that's more bad news than good. Obama's stopped his climb and not where I wanted him to. I wanted him to be up by 10 in Ramussen before the polls started to contract.

I don't have access to their data, but I do know that they only use 1200 voters, which is a smaller sample size. Every poll that uses a larger sample size has been consistent in the past week. Zogby's all over the place.

6. Caligirl

Caligirl Oh yes it is too!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +240
    No, it is still upwards. He had a seven point lead for two days straight followed by an eight point lead two days straight. It's his highest lead (as you know) for the longest stretch (that part is new). Here are the trends:

Rasmussen Reports: The most comprehensive public opinion coverage ever provided for a presidential election.

The people certain to vote or him is also close to 50% as well (48%) which makes the road for McCain even harder. Only 39% say they are certain to vote mccain.

7. DiveCon

DiveCon gone

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,384
    yes, i've read the data, asshole
    i'm not some stupid ass like you