Zogby - Obama +7

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
I wonder why Paperboy didn't post this...

http://www.zogby.com/main.htm

UTICA, New York - As Election Day nears in the U.S. Presidential race, Democrat Barack Obama has increased his lead to 7.1 points over Republican John McCain, up from a 5.7 point advantage in yesterday's report, the latest Reuters/C-SPAN/Zogby daily tracking poll shows.

Pollster John Zogby: "Barack Obama is where he needs to be and John McCain is not. In a multi-candidate race, assuming the minor candidates can win around 2%, 51% can win. Obama holds the groups that he needs and continues to hold a big lead among independents and his base. McCain seems to be holding his base without expanding it or moving into Obama's territory. A reminder: we will have another release based on polling through midnight Monday out early Tuesday."

I'm not much of a fan of Zogby at all. Just posting final day polling trends to see where we are.

RCP Average is going to be above 7 for the day.

I've said 7 for a long time.

You are probably right. Alot could happen tomorrow though.

I wonder why Paperboy didn't post this...

Zogby International

UTICA, New York - As Election Day nears in the U.S. Presidential race, Democrat Barack Obama has increased his lead to 7.1 points over Republican John McCain, up from a 5.7 point advantage in yesterday's report, the latest Reuters/C-SPAN/Zogby daily tracking poll shows.

Pollster John Zogby: "Barack Obama is where he needs to be and John McCain is not. In a multi-candidate race, assuming the minor candidates can win around 2%, 51% can win. Obama holds the groups that he needs and continues to hold a big lead among independents and his base. McCain seems to be holding his base without expanding it or moving into Obama's territory. A reminder: we will have another release based on polling through midnight Monday out early Tuesday."
that has to be one of the dumbest things i have ever seen

51% would always win
its a majority

New Topics

Forum List

Back