Zogby - Dem Congress Rating Worst Ever

I simply cant vote for a liberal candidate. They dont represent my values, of pro-life, pro-police, pro-military. Granted, bush has not done a good job on a multitude of levels, but he is not up for election, and I trust a republican to stand up to evil, while a liberal more likely to appease them.

Do you think non violent resolutions are appeasement?

was the North Korea resolution appeasement?

How about the Putin - Russia, missile defence issue? Appeasement?

Wrong.

The American people made clear the direction they want for the war in Iraq with the only poll that really matters: the last election.

Remember how Republicans used to have the majority? They don't anymore. That should tell you something.

They did not vote for surrender as Dems want

They want to win in Iraq

the America people were solidly behind the democrat's funding bill that contained troop withdrawals....you always avoid that fact.

The voters want to win in Iraq and not surrender

Reid meanwhile, in a temper tantrum, pulled the bill to give the troops a pay raise

Nothing like Dems supporting the troops

The voters want to win in Iraq and not surrender

Reid meanwhile, in a temper tantrum, pulled the bill to give the troops a pay raise

Nothing like Dems supporting the troops

the voters were solidly behind the democrat's funding bill that contained troop withdrawals....you always avoid that fact.

the voters were solidly behind the democrat's funding bill that contained troop withdrawals....you always avoid that fact.

Yea, with the lowest poll numbers in the history of Zogby - Dems are doing great - they have alot of support out there MM

Yea, with the lowest poll numbers in the history of Zogby - Dems are doing great - they have alot of support out there MM

Here is what I said: quit tap dancing around this FACT:

The American people were solidly behind the democrat's funding bill that contained troop withdrawals....you always avoid that fact.

Here is what I said: quit tap dancing around this FACT:

The American people were solidly behind the democrat's funding bill that contained troop withdrawals....you always avoid that fact.

So is that why the Dems are continuing to tank in the polls?

The people agree with them

Now I get it :wtf:

the people certainly DO agree with them on troop funding with withdrawal deadlines.

yet you keep avoiding that fact.

the people certainly DO agree with them on troop funding with withdrawal deadlines.

yet you keep avoiding that fact.

and Reid yanked the troops pay raise after his latest loss

I wonder how much support the voters will give the Dems on that one

Single digits in the next set of polls that come out?

and Reid yanked the troops pay raise after his latest loss

I wonder how much support the voters will give the Dems on that one

Single digits in the next set of polls that come out?

quit running away. The FACT remains, that the people were - and are - solidly behind the democrats and their funding bill with troop withdrawal deadlines.

The people think that the war is the wrong thing to be doing and they say so in polls every week.

The FACT remains that the public trusts democrats on nine of ten key issues, and it is a draw on the tenth. The fact is, that the people don't trust YOUR party to do ANYTHING.

It must really suck to be a republican koolaid drinker these days.

quit running away. The FACT remains, that the people were - and are - solidly behind the democrats and their funding bill with troop withdrawal deadlines.

The people think that the war is the wrong thing to be doing and they say so in polls every week.

The FACT remains that the public trusts democrats on nine of ten key issues, and it is a draw on the tenth. The fact is, that the people don't trust YOUR party to do ANYTHING.

It must really suck to be a republican koolaid drinker these days.

Seriously going by polls the only thing clear is that the people are for and against nothing. They hate the government on all levels. If you fail to recognize the inherent danger of that, I underestimated you.

This may be the first time in US history that those that are educated and politically aware should be joining forces, it isn't happening.

Seriously going by polls the only thing clear is that the people are for and against nothing. They hate the government on all levels. If you fail to recognize the inherent danger of that, I underestimated you.

This may be the first time in US history that those that are educated and politically aware should be joining forces, it isn't happening.

regardless of how poorly the people think about politicians, one side WILL win more than the other side in '08. And the party that wins more will get to set the agenda. period.

I think that a democratic congress and a democratic president pulling together to end the idiocy in Iraq and to finally start to effectively address islamic extremism will do a lot to restore public confidence in government.

And if Rasmussen and others are to be believed, that seems to be what the public will probably do.

regardless of how poorly the people think about politicians, one side WILL win more than the other side in '08. And the party that wins more will get to set the agenda. period.

I think that a democratic congress and a democratic president pulling together to end the idiocy in Iraq and to finally start to effectively address islamic extremism will do a lot to restore public confidence in government.

And if Rasmussen and others are to be believed, that seems to be what the public will probably do.
I agree we will have elections and someone will win.

That doesn't mitigate the inherent danger that is now commonplace in polling.

I agree we will have elections and someone will win.

That doesn't mitigate the inherent danger that is now commonplace in polling.

do you think that polling itself will somehow cause the party that does NOT more closely meet the needs, and echo the aspirations of the people to win?

do you think that polling itself will somehow cause the party that does NOT more closely meet the needs, and echo the aspirations of the people to win?

For the most part I think polling is nonsense. Inherent in questions, based on whom hired. With that said, when we find poll after poll finding the American people not believing Congress, Courts, or Executive, it makes sense to listen.

For the most part I think polling is nonsense. Inherent in questions, based on whom hired. With that said, when we find poll after poll finding the American people not believing Congress, Courts, or Executive, it makes sense to listen.

of course it does. and then fine tune the message to increase the chances of using that lack of belief in order to beat the other guy.

Forum List

Back