Zogby: Cain has a 20 point Lead and would Beat Obama

cain at 14% romney at 21.7%

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - 2012 Republican Presidential Nomination

cain isn't even leading among repubs.

he has no organization in iowa. he is not raising money.

he is off selling books.

not gonna happen.

Jillina Jilian Jillian your just like my wife you don't want to believe the facts and fear the GOP's best candidates. The RCP has a poll pre-9/26 debate where Cain took off. Zogby is the best poll of them and its not in the RCP average.

As a left-leaner you are right to fear Cain. Cain is the man to turn this country around. He will debate on ideas, a plan and UNSHAKABLE business genius mind. Obama will debate on a failed and broken policy!

sweetie, didn't you see toro's link? he's not even getting a plurality of republican voters. you want to believe. that's nice. but you're looking at someone who isn't taking this campaign seriously.

zogby isn't in the rpc average because it isn't reliable. again, look at the excerpt i posted from toro's link.

and saying anyone "fears" cain is silly... i don't fear him. i find him not credible as a candidate and not someone i'd vote for.

you righties do love to overstate. its' the politics version of "talking smack'.

it's cute. but it doesn't do much to intimidate. muhammed ali... now HE could talk smack that made people intimidated. :)

Last edited:
Your fantasy of the republican voter is not reality. Republicans are a lot less likely to worry about race than Democrats are.

unless they're not a token...

then the right hates them.

I know your ignoring the fact that Cain is winning now and isn't a token anything. In fact, you scream about race, but if Marco Rubio was running, he would probably be in the lead.

In a few years if Susana Martinez (NM Governor) runs, she will get a lot of GOP support!

Oh really? Who was it that brought up Romney's Mormonism last time around? That would be Huckabee.

Who is it constantly making references to Obama being a "foreigner" and "strange"?

That would be Palin, Gingrich and Perry.

Republicans don't debate issues, per se, they debate people.

And that's pretty ridiculous.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZaZlCjZqpk]The Obama Files: Post-Racial Candidate Plays the Race Card - YouTube[/ame]

SEEMS TO Me HE STARTED IT BEFORE HE BECAME PRESIDENT

Yep, and he wasn't lying either. He represents only half of America. He told the rest of us to sit in the back of da bus.

Rather that..then being called a terrorist.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpPABLW6F_A]Either you are with us or you are with the terrorists - YouTube[/ame]

I thought the Iraqi invasion would be a war crime.

It was.

Oh really? Who was it that brought up Romney's Mormonism last time around? That would be Huckabee.

Who is it constantly making references to Obama being a "foreigner" and "strange"?

That would be Palin, Gingrich and Perry.

Republicans don't debate issues, per se, they debate people.

And that's pretty ridiculous.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZaZlCjZqpk]The Obama Files: Post-Racial Candidate Plays the Race Card - YouTube[/ame]

SEEMS TO Me HE STARTED IT BEFORE HE BECAME PRESIDENT

And what?

That's NOT what they wound up doing?

Come on.

:lol:

Some did, and they were marginalized rightly so for it. But painting "MY" party with such a broad brush gets old. How would you feel if you were constantly told your belief system was racist, biggoted, homophobic, money mongers? The bullshit gets old. Place the blame on the individual not the entire group.

Jil,

Look the at Real Clear Politics polls. The more recent ones. The only one before the last debate (9/26) had him at 7%. All the others are post-9/26.
ABC - 2nd 17 toRomney 25
CBS - Has Cain tied with Romney
Quinipiac has him in the margin of error with Romney

he is off selling books.

not gonna happen.

Jillina Jilian Jillian your just like my wife you don't want to believe the facts and fear the GOP's best candidates. The RCP has a poll pre-9/26 debate where Cain took off. Zogby is the best poll of them and its not in the RCP average.

As a left-leaner you are right to fear Cain. Cain is the man to turn this country around. He will debate on ideas, a plan and UNSHAKABLE business genius mind. Obama will debate on a failed and broken policy!

sweetie, didn't you see toro's link? he's not even getting a plurality of republican voters. you want to believe. that's nice. but you're looking at someone who isn't taking this campaign seriously.

zogby isn't in the rpc average because it isn't reliable. again, look at the excerpt i posted from toro's link.

and saying anyone "fears" cain is silly... i don't fear him. i find him not credible as a candidate and not someone i'd vote for.

you righties do love to overstate. its' the politics version of "talking smack'.

it's cute. but it doesn't do much to intimidate. muhammed ali... now HE could talk smack that made people intimidated. :)

And what?

Come on.

Some did, and they were marginalized rightly so for it. But painting "MY" party with such a broad brush gets old. How would you feel if you were constantly told your belief system was racist, biggoted, homophobic, money mongers? The bullshit gets old. Place the blame on the individual not the entire group.

You know what..I agree with you most of the time. But come on..there are elements that are very public about the issues you talk about.

One thing I really admired about George W. Bush was he never, ever made race, ethnicity or religion an issue.

As big a fuck up as he was..he was really colorblind. Reagan was too, but he did some really shameful things in that regard.

You guys should be policing yourselves on this. Cain shouldn't be talking about not letting Muslims into government. Santorum, Perry, Bachmann and Romney shouldn't be talking about repealing "Don't Ask, Don't Tell".

You should demand better. I happen to agree with conservatives on fiscal responsibility. But not to the extent of hurting people.

Polls this point give a candidate creditability and gives the candidate's backers comfort in donating to the candidate. It makes fundraising much easier.

It is not a coincidence that after Cain's rise in the polls that he is seeing a surge in donations.

It is also not a coincidence that Perry had high estimates for 3rd quarter fundraising amounts just a few weeks ago, but those totals have been adjusted down with a drop in fundraising with his drop in the polls.

Doing good in the polls also means media exposure and more questions during the debates. It's not a coincidence that after the FL straw poll, story after story has appeared about Cain. Cain has been getting interview after interview!

And what?

Come on.

You know what..I agree with you most of the time. But come on..there are elements that are very public about the issues you talk about.

One thing I really admired about George W. Bush was he never, ever made race, ethnicity or religion an issue.

As big a fuck up as he was..he was really colorblind. Reagan was too, but he did some really shameful things in that regard.

You guys should be policing yourselves on this. Cain shouldn't be talking about not letting Muslims into government. Santorum, Perry, Bachmann and Romney shouldn't be talking about repealing "Don't Ask, Don't Tell".
You should demand better. I happen to agree with conservatives on fiscal responsibility. But not to the extent of hurting people.

1) Yes that comment was a big mistake and will hurt him. I did say it from day one, but im not gonna go diggin up old posts trying to find it. He did try to clairify his comment but the damage is done and only he knows his heart.

2) I dissagree with you here. I believe many people believe it could cause problems with our soldiers and recruitment. This issue to me is not black and white and is up for debate. Open discussion of sexuality does not belong in the military anymore than I believe it doesnt belong in schools below the 8th grade.

p.s. i never listen to people who don't know anything.

i'm funny that way. :thup:

Then when it comes to fantasies of "Republicans will never vote for so and so because he is such and such" you should not listen to yourself anymore. You should listen to some Republicans instead. Who don't go that route.

he is off selling books.

not gonna happen.

Zogby interactive isn't a serious poll. It had Bachmann at nearly 40% a few months ago.

Cain has jumped but he isn't where Zogby has him. Sorry.

p.s. i never listen to people who don't know anything.

i'm funny that way. :thup:

Then when it comes to fantasies of "Republicans will never vote for so and so because he is such and such" you should not listen to yourself anymore. You should listen to some Republicans instead. Who don't go that route.

ppppssssstt just ignore her. She listens to libtards don't she?

But wait......this is impossible! Republicans and Tea Partiers are raaaaaaacists!!! How could they favor a negro?

^ And here's why.

On cue. :lol:

I listen to this talk radio show on the way to work. The topic of Cain's poll numbers came up and the cohost/producer said that his theory on Cain's rising poll numbers was "due to Morgan Freeman and Samuel L Jackson calling the tea party racist and the tea party saying we aren't racist by polling for cain. The host, Jim Sharpe, said that's like saying "I have a black friend". These are hard core tea party folks especially John McJunken, the co-host. It was fun to listen to.

Jim Sharpe - Fox News Radio 550 KFYI

Cain - 38%
Romney - 18%
Perry and Paul - 12%
Huntsman - 4
Bachmann (how she has fallen to insignificant) - 3%
Santorum - 1%

The only one beating Obama head to head is CAIN!!!

Only negative: Paul has moved into a tie for 3rd!

IBOPE | Zogby IBOPE Zogby Poll: Cain Expands Lead Over GOP Field & Leads Obama, 46%-44%
Herman Cain has opened up a 20 percentage point lead among likely Republican primary voters in the race for the Presidential nomination, and also holds a narrow lead among all likely voters over President Barack Obama.

Cains share of the GOP primary has jumped 10 percentage points since Sept. 26 and is now at 38%. Mitt Romney is second with 18%, followed by both Rick Perry and Ron Paul, at 12% each.

The Oct. 3-5 IBOPE Zogby interactive poll also matches Cain, Romney and Perry against Obama. Cain led Obama, 46%-44%, while Obama is one-point ahead of Romney, 41%-40%, and leads Perry, 45%-40%.

again, two words that make this poll suspect.

"Interactive" and "Zogby".

No one takes Zogby seriously anymore.

Obama wrote a book, Perry wrote a book, Newt wrote a book... They all do, it is another avenue to put themselves out there.

The issue isn’t the writing, it’s the timing.

As in the 2000 election, the GOP party bosses will decide whom the candidate will be, not the voters. And it won’t be Cain.

You'll be waking from that dream and replacing your avatar before you know it.

But wait......this is impossible! Republicans and Tea Partiers are raaaaaaacists!!! How could they favor a negro?

I don't knoiw about All Republicans, but GHook93 sure is a racist (see my signature).

I don't knoiw about All Republicans, but GHook93 sure is a racist (see my signature).

I can see how you would think that, but answer this.

Why do I desperately want Herman Cain to win? So much so that I have already donated $600 to his campaign. SSSSSHHH don't tell my wife that!

My favorite congressman by far is Allen West! I usually don't donate to out of state campaigns, but I will to his reelection.

My favorite Senator is a latino, Marco Rubio! However, this isn't a shocker he is most right leaning Americans favorite senator!

My favorite governor is Susana Martinez, these woman is tough as nails!

And two of my favorite Americans of all time are Martin Luther King Jr and Fredrick Douglas!

Could I like any of these AMERICANS if I was the racist you think I am?

Zogby: Cain has a 20 point Lead and would Beat Obama

hmmmm. how many days before the general election? Countin' our eggs before they hatch, heh. Lets' see 3 weeks ago it was Romney. 2 weeks ago it was (what 's that guy's name from Texas) and now it is the insurmountable coward Herman Cain. Y'all better get a clue.

You called her a bitch? then you want to say she's the ugly one?

Man shut up and mind your business...

All you people pointing out this and that and I don't know anything, I'm the only one who has brought up points in the last couple pages... that so many candidates right books therefore it is a selective judgment to hold it against Cain

And as someone who likes Cain, I was the first to mention the validity of the poll

Right I don't know anything please I'm 5 steps ahead of yall knuckle draggin idiots

Don't it just chap your sorry ass that you don't get to make me shut up..

No because unlike you I have a life and wouldn't waste my time posting out of spite

Hope you see this to confirm in your mind your existence is pathetic

Forum List

Back