Zogby: Cain has a 20 point Lead and would Beat Obama

Didn't I tell you to shut up with that book shit earlier... Obama wrote a book, Perry wrote a book, Newt wrote a book... They all do, it is another avenue to put themselves out there

and you are whom?

and i should care what you think or say because?

negged...

yea i did say it in another thread... you didn't answer my post though

that's fine, your arrogance makes it intolerable to even want to have a conversation with you... be it over the internet.

"I worked local campaigns" who gives a fuck

well, i know you know nothing about campaigns. that's clear.

so i tend not to bother with uneducated hacks like you.

as for arrogance... i'm not the one who told you to shut up.

so piss up a rope, loser.

:thup:

and you are whom?

negged...

Well I see you just didnt single me out as a new user huh? lol

I cant quite balance out your rep power but I will try anyways. Positive rep from me :razz:

you'd pos rep him for being a moron?

good to know you hacks stick together.

Be nice lol

I pos reped him because you neged him. Balance and all that jazz. Being a new user and getting hammered right off the bat is a bitch

I cant quite balance out your rep power but I will try anyways. Positive rep from me :razz:

Bitch please... I'm a hack? lol you are stupid no matter how you judge it

my only question is, how can you be a hack on a message board?

Or did you want to just make sure you came across as stupid as possible

is that supposed to be english, hack?

Cain - 38%
Romney - 18%
Perry and Paul - 12%
Huntsman - 4
Bachmann (how she has fallen to insignificant) - 3%
Santorum - 1%

The only one beating Obama head to head is CAIN!!!

Only negative: Paul has moved into a tie for 3rd!

IBOPE | Zogby IBOPE Zogby Poll: Cain Expands Lead Over GOP Field & Leads Obama, 46%-44%
Herman Cain has opened up a 20 percentage point lead among likely Republican primary voters in the race for the Presidential nomination, and also holds a narrow lead among all likely voters over President Barack Obama.

Cains share of the GOP primary has jumped 10 percentage points since Sept. 26 and is now at 38%. Mitt Romney is second with 18%, followed by both Rick Perry and Ron Paul, at 12% each.

The Oct. 3-5 IBOPE Zogby interactive poll also matches Cain, Romney and Perry against Obama. Cain led Obama, 46%-44%, while Obama is one-point ahead of Romney, 41%-40%, and leads Perry, 45%-40%.

Wow he is still moving up.

Last week Obama would have beat cain by 4 points now cain has the lead?

Thats awesome because I like cain ;)

and you are whom?

negged...

yea i did say it in another thread... you didn't answer my post though

that's fine, your arrogance makes it intolerable to even want to have a conversation with you... be it over the internet.

"I worked local campaigns" who gives a fuck

well, i know you know nothing about campaigns. that's clear.

so i tend not to bother with uneducated hacks like you.

as for arrogance... i'm not the one who told you to shut up.

so piss up a rope, loser.

:thup:

I don't think you understand just saying something doesn't make it true

I know in a few threads I have laid out well constructed arguments against you and the other poster however, you always seem to run from those

Coincidence or not I don't know...

And yes your posts reek arrogance

I don't understand how its a problem Cain has come out with a book

But when Newt, Perry, Romney did it, Obama did it

It wasn't an issue

You guys can't even address that... Yet I'm arrogant? But you don't answer my posts and I'm somehow wrong? You guys are completely fucking delusional, I can't suggest anything but stop reinforcing each other for a few days and see the world for what it is rather than what you guys want to make it.

Im not adjusting anything, Palin was in it for money, I never liked her always thought she was moronic. But to somehow belittle Cain because a book comes out is selective judgement.

Didn't I tell you to shut up with that book shit earlier... Obama wrote a book, Perry wrote a book, Newt wrote a book... They all do, it is another avenue to put themselves out there

and you are whom?

negged...

lol thanks but I don't care about reps...

The fact that they are doing that shows the adolescent that is inside them... rather than refute

keep going you're only revealing how angry and dumb you are...

You called her a bitch? then you want to say she's the ugly one?

and you are whom?

negged...

lol thanks but I don't care about reps...

The fact that they are doing that shows the adolescent that is inside them... rather than refute

Yea but i never give serious thought to anyone who is negative in the rep dept and im sure others are like that as well. As a new user you dont need to start out in the hole and be cut out of discussions. If you prove to be an idiot after you are known, well then that is your own fault. She hammered me the first day I was here as well as just now for giving you positive rep. Many use it as a weapon, stupid really but they do. Ive used it 4 times. Now I just pos rep back to difuse their joy :razz:

Man shut up and mind your business...

All you people pointing out this and that and I don't know anything, I'm the only one who has brought up points in the last couple pages... that so many candidates right books therefore it is a selective judgment to hold it against Cain

And as someone who likes Cain, I was the first to mention the validity of the poll

Right I don't know anything please I'm 5 steps ahead of yall knuckle draggin idiots

All you have in support of that is your own prejudice. The Republicans hate Mormons and Blacks. That is your belief and you have no more foundation for it than the voice in your own head.

Oh really? Who was it that brought up Romney's Mormonism last time around? That would be Huckabee.

Who is it constantly making references to Obama being a "foreigner" and "strange"?

That would be Palin, Gingrich and Perry.

Republicans don't debate issues, per se, they debate people.

And that's pretty ridiculous.

All you have in support of that is your own prejudice. The Republicans hate Mormons and Blacks. That is your belief and you have no more foundation for it than the voice in your own head.

Oh really? Who was it that brought up Romney's Mormonism last time around? That would be Huckabee.

Who is it constantly making references to Obama being a "foreigner" and "strange"?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZaZlCjZqpk]The Obama Files: Post-Racial Candidate Plays the Race Card - YouTube[/ame]

SEEMS TO Me HE STARTED IT BEFORE HE BECAME PRESIDENT

Last edited:
Not true anymore. After the last debte and poll surge. Cain has been raising a ton!

Herman Cain Rhymes with Hurricane: Fund-Raising Surges in Third Quarter
Herman Cain Rhymes with Hurricane: Fund-Raising Surges in Third Quarter
The Other McCain ^ | 1 Oct 2011 | Robert Stacey McCain & Smitty

Posted on Sunday, October 02, 2011 11:10:47 PM by Meet the New Boss

The buzz coming from the Herman Cain campaign is that they will be the only presidential campaign — including Obama and GOP front-runner Mitt Romney — whose third-quarter fund-raising numbers are better than their second-quarter numbers.

snip

Cain’s strong performance in debates Sept. 12 in Tampa and Sept. 22 in Orlando, followed by his shocking upset win in the Sept. 24 Florida GOP straw poll, ignited a massive influx of online contributions
He has no money.

He has no money.

Say what? I thought Cain had millions of dollars in his name?

He has no money.

Say what? I thought Cain had millions of dollars in his name?

Well yes. Do you think he wants to spend his own money? He would be running against about a billion dollar campaign with Obama. He needs a LOT more money and way more support.

The obvious choice is Romney but he spends a lot of his own loot too. It does look bleak for Rs again this year. Of course they could squeak by in the House if they'd only do something productive.

Muck it up? How exactly? The people pick the candidate. Your comment implies that people voting for Cain only have personal & selfish motives. Thats a bit presumptious if you ask me.

Well here goes. Cain would split the Republican vote. There are some people that just won't vote for a black person. And many (not all) are Republicans. It's the same with Romney and is Mormonism to a lessor extent but not quite.

It also allows Republicans and specifically the Tea Party to combat the "racism" charge without having to actually put a black guy into power. But if he wins, no problem. Aside from his skin color he basically shares their views.

But he's really got no shot. So it's a win-win. Even more so because they can squash the racism charge even further by pointing out that their guy was "more black" because both his parents are black.

Thats a very pesimistic view. There are racists in every walk of life. There always will be, but more and more they are a very small minority and hold no real power other than the sound of their own voice. I prefer to look at our fellow Americans be them left or right as just that, Americans. We have to stop catagorizing people into groups. That only serves to further divide our nation.

Whether he can win or not remains to be seen. I believe he can.....

Couldn't agree more with ya there, Gramps..but unfortunately we ain't at the point yet.

In terms of Cain, he's done so many interviews shooting himself in the foot, general wise, I don't see how he can win. In addition to the Muslim thing, he's told people who are unemployed it's their fault, and said that when he was a kid, when civil rights were an issue...he did what his father told him to do..and moved to the back of the bus.

That bodes badly on many fronts.

Man shut up and mind your business...

All you people pointing out this and that and I don't know anything, I'm the only one who has brought up points in the last couple pages... that so many candidates right books therefore it is a selective judgment to hold it against Cain

And as someone who likes Cain, I was the first to mention the validity of the poll

Right I don't know anything please I'm 5 steps ahead of yall knuckle draggin idiots

Don't it just chap your sorry ass that you don't get to make me shut up..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZaZlCjZqpk]The Obama Files: Post-Racial Candidate Plays the Race Card - YouTube[/ame]

And what?

That's NOT what they wound up doing?

Come on.

:lol:

cain at 14% romney at 21.7%

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - 2012 Republican Presidential Nomination

cain isn't even leading among repubs.

he has no organization in iowa. he is not raising money.

he is off selling books.

not gonna happen.

Jillina Jilian Jillian your just like my wife you don't want to believe the facts and fear the GOP's best candidates. The RCP has a poll pre-9/26 debate where Cain took off. Zogby is the best poll of them and its not in the RCP average.

As a left-leaner you are right to fear Cain. Cain is the man to turn this country around. He will debate on ideas, a plan and UNSHAKABLE business genius mind. Obama will debate on a failed and broken policy!

Yep, and he wasn't lying either. He represents only half of America. He told the rest of us to sit in the back of da bus.

Forum List

Back