Zionuts : Strike Syria Kiling 13 - A Precursor to WWIII Indeed

Just the murderous Zionists at work, as usual.

BUT WITH A TWIST

THE RUSSKIES HAVE THREATENED TO SHOOT DOWN ANY AIRCRAFT THAT ENTERS SYRIAN AIRSPACE.

THE US CONSTITUTION STATES THAT IF AN IDF FIGHTER JET IS SHOT DOWN THEN THE US MUST JOIN THE FRAY.

You got a LINK for your Constitution claim?

Just being facetious.

But I guarantee that Obama will involve the US military to avenge any harm that befalls upon the zionuts.

BUT WITH A TWIST

THE RUSSKIES HAVE THREATENED TO SHOOT DOWN ANY AIRCRAFT THAT ENTERS SYRIAN AIRSPACE.

THE US CONSTITUTION STATES THAT IF AN IDF FIGHTER JET IS SHOT DOWN THEN THE US MUST JOIN THE FRAY.

He's totally unhinged. Maybe early drinking. Maybe meds not working. Maybe just fucking stupid. But the whole story is bogus and hes just adding to it.

You forgot one

Maybe he is 100% correct.

BUT WITH A TWIST

He's totally unhinged. Maybe early drinking. Maybe meds not working. Maybe just fucking stupid. But the whole story is bogus and hes just adding to it.

You forgot one

And maybe Barack Obama cruises these boards every day looking for advice.
But I doubt it.

Really? 20 countries bombing Syria and Israel can't join in??

What's the reason for that?
THEY actually have a stake in the welfare of the neighborhood.

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

They define 'hood differently in the ME

"You invade Turkey's airspace for even 17 seconds and we will shoot you down"

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan

WTF does that have to do with the gang bang in Syria? Or Israel making sure Hesbollah doesn't bring in rocket launchers that can be used against Israel?

ASSUMING -- of course --- this is a REAL story and not Syrian propaganda.. Got those links yet?

QUALAMUN IS IN SYRIA

So what? I knew that.. From the links.. Why can't Israel keep Hesbollah from moving rocket launchers into the Lebanon border? In the chaos there -- you'd have to be STUPID to ignore something like that.. And that's a very rational and limited goal for Israel..

BUT WITH A TWIST

Just being facetious.

But I guarantee that Obama will involve the US military to avenge any harm that befalls upon the zionuts.

Obama IS a muslim and he does everything to AVOID helping Israel. But that is okay, we have ANOTHER person wanting to take his spot. Bold and brash and in your face. Trump is his name and he WILL be killing islamic SLIME to no end.

BUT WITH A TWIST

You forgot one

But I doubt it.

I doubt it too. Obama would be making more quick and rational decisions if he used USMB for a daily briefing..

Missed that "US Constitution" deal.. That's a truly weird claim... But if the Constitution DOES say that -- I'd be all for it..

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

WTF does that have to do with the gang bang in Syria? Or Israel making sure Hesbollah doesn't bring in rocket launchers that can be used against Israel?

ASSUMING -- of course --- this is a REAL story and not Syrian propaganda.. Got those links yet?

QUALAMUN IS IN SYRIA

So what? I knew that.. From the links.. Why can't Israel keep Hesbollah from moving rocket launchers into the Lebanon border? In the chaos there -- you'd have to be STUPID to ignore something like that.. And that's a very rational and limited goal for Israel..

AGAIN, WE SHALL SEE.

EVEN IF WE BELIEVE TURKEY'S MAP SHOWING THE RUSSIAN WARPLANE TRAJECTORY , THE SAME WAS IN THEIR AIRSPACE FOR ONLY FOR 17 SECONDS.

SO IT WILL BE UP TO PUTIN TO DECIDE.

BUT WITH A TWIST

You forgot one

But I doubt it.

I doubt it too. Obama would be making more quick and rational decisions if he used USMB for a daily briefing..

Missed that "US Constitution" deal.. That's a truly weird claim... But if the Constitution DOES say that -- I'd be all for it..[/QUOTE]

SO HOW CAN YOU BE ALL FOR THAT , YET REMAIN ***IMPARTIAL*** AS A MODERATOR.

OR IS IMPARTIALITY NOT REQUIRED?

BUT WITH A TWIST

You forgot one

But I doubt it.

the world situation would be so much better if only our COMMANDER IN CHIEF---would read my posts-------I AM SURE THAT ALL MY FANS AGREE

BUT WITH A TWIST

You forgot one

But I doubt it.

Missed that "US Constitution" deal.. That's a truly weird claim... But if the Constitution DOES say that -- I'd be all for it..

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

QUALAMUN IS IN SYRIA

AGAIN, WE SHALL SEE.

EVEN IF WE BELIEVE TURKEY'S MAP'S SHOWING THE RUSSIAN WARPLANE TRAJECTORY , THE SAME WAS IN THEIR AIRSPACE FOR ONLY FOR 17 SECONDS.

SO IT WILL BE UP TO PUTIN TO DECIDE.

Gotta bail here on whatever this thread is -- because you're not keeping it together or you're out of ammo on that OP of yours. Catch ya next time you get a wild sore about Jews and Israel..

You forgot one

But I doubt it.

A mod IS allowed to say what they think idiot. Unless someone throws a flag they at that point are a MEMBER. What the hell is up with you TRYING to remove someones FREE SPEECH eh idiot?

“After several hours of reconnaissance flights above the area, Israeli planes suddenly launched two raids on a joint Assad forces and Hezbollah position,” Al-Souria Net reported. “This was immediately followed by a third raid.. The Israeli planes resumed their attack with a fourth air raid after several minutes, targeting a Hezbollah position in western Qalamoun.”

Syrian media reports said Tuesday that Israel carried out some four airstrikes on Syrian regime and Hezbollah positions in the area of Syria’s Qalamoun mountains on Monday night.

right... jews shouldn't protect themselves.

we get it.

You forgot one

But I doubt it.

A mod IS allowed to say what they think idiot. Unless someone throws a flag they at that point are a MEMBER. What the hell is up with you TRYING to remove someones FREE SPEECH eh idiot?
“After several hours of reconnaissance flights above the area, Israeli planes suddenly launched two raids on a joint Assad forces and Hezbollah position,” Al-Souria Net reported. “This was immediately followed by a third raid.. The Israeli planes resumed their attack with a fourth air raid after several minutes, targeting a Hezbollah position in western Qalamoun.”

Syrian media reports said Tuesday that Israel carried out some four airstrikes on Syrian regime and Hezbollah positions in the area of Syria’s Qalamoun mountains on Monday night.

we get it.

Assuming that you meant zionuts, we shall see what happens if they decide to protect themselves in SYRIAN Airspace.

we get it.

Hezbollah and Iran are Obama allies now haven't you heard? He may not be happy about this

Good for Israel.

we get it.

Hezbollah and Iran are Obama allies now haven't you heard? He may not be happy about this

*yawn*

:cuckoo:

we get it.

*yawn*

:cuckoo:

:slap: wake up girl...

Iran Increases Funding to Hezbollah, Hamas With Support From Nuclear Deal

Forum List

Back