Zionists kill Palestinian baby

ok----lots of you felt the same way in the 1930s----you have probably never read
the propaganda pamphlets that were floating around during that era-----very very isolationist--------"IT'S THEIR PROBLEM"-------as to failed states-----I got more news-----back then ----Germany and Italy and Japan were also failed states----Poland was falling apart too. You are playing like the entire middle east and iran are -----somehow STONE AGE------nope-----not at all

You know what, in the 1930's, people looked at all the guys from WWI who didn't have limbs, were coughing up chucks of hteir lungs from poison gas, couldn't hold down jobs because they were suffering from "Shell-shock" (what they used to call PTSD back in the oldy-days), were still putting flowers on graves on "Armistice Day" for the war that neither ended all wars nor made the world safe for democracy like promised.

And some douchebag wanted us to go to war with Germany again because... well, they really didn't have a good reason, really.

Because Germany wanted it's land back from Poland? That's really, really not our problem.

Sorry, you Zionists can whine all day about how the fight YOU STARTED is now my problem.

But it really isn't.

You climbed into the cage with the lion. No one THREW you into that cage.

ok----lots of you felt the same way in the 1930s----you have probably never read
the propaganda pamphlets that were floating around during that era-----very very isolationist--------"IT'S THEIR PROBLEM"-------as to failed states-----I got more news-----back then ----Germany and Italy and Japan were also failed states----Poland was falling apart too. You are playing like the entire middle east and iran are -----somehow STONE AGE------nope-----not at all

You know what, in the 1930's, people looked at all the guys from WWI who didn't have limbs, were coughing up chucks of hteir lungs from poison gas, couldn't hold down jobs because they were suffering from "Shell-shock" (what they used to call PTSD back in the oldy-days), were still putting flowers on graves on "Armistice Day" for the war that neither ended all wars nor made the world safe for democracy like promised.

And some douchebag wanted us to go to war with Germany again because... well, they really didn't have a good reason, really.

Because Germany wanted it's land back from Poland? That's really, really not our problem.

Sorry, you Zionists can whine all day about how the fight YOU STARTED is now my problem.

But it really isn't.

You climbed into the cage with the lion. No one THREW you into that cage.

I understand your POV-----I grew up in a town filled with Nazi shit like you. It is for that reason that I read your literature as a child. It is because of people like
you that even after world war II------10s of millions of people were murdered in genocides by people like you and genocides are still ongoing. Were the shit in the town in which I grew up the only people in the world-----black children would still be enslaved and hundreds of thousands of people in the USA would by dying of starvation

I understand your POV-----I grew up in a town filled with Nazi shit like you. It is for that reason that I read your literature as a child. It is because of people like
you that even after world war II------10s of millions of people were murdered in genocides by people like you and genocides are still ongoing. Were the shit in the town in which I grew up the only people in the world-----black children would still be enslaved and hundreds of thousands of people in the USA would by dying of starvation

Wow, so you lived in a town full of Nazis, yet you somehow managed to not get turned into a lampshade or a bar of soap.

Maybe you just lived in a town full of people who thought they shouldn't send their children off to die in fights that didn't concern them. For every World War II, you have three Vietnams- wars we had no business ever being in.

Genocides are ongoing because humans hate each other. If you were really keen on stopping "Genocides", taking out the Zionists would be pretty high on any such list.

Wow, so you lived in a town full of Nazis, yet you somehow managed to not get turned into a lampshade or a bar of soap.

Maybe you just lived in a town full of people who thought they shouldn't send their children off to die in fights that didn't concern them. For every World War II, you have three Vietnams- wars we had no business ever being in.

Genocides are ongoing because humans hate each other. If you were really keen on stopping "Genocides", taking out the Zionists would be pretty high on any such list.

your response is idiotic-----I was a small child in the 1950s. As to your allusion to lampshades------it is vulgar-----typical of shit like you. ---in fact there were people just like you in that town. The US was not in a state of war--other than the Korean war in the early 50s Zionists are people that shit like you like to murder and have been murdering for about 2000 years------your whole problem is that you were never able to kill all the Zionists -----people far better than are you....thus you remain ---comparatively----shit

your response is idiotic-----I was a small child in the 1950s. As to your allusion to lampshades------it is vulgar-----typical of shit like you. ---in fact there were people just like you in that town. The US was not in a state of war--other than the Korean war in the early 50s Zionists are people that shit like you like to murder and have been murdering for about 2000 years------your whole problem is that you were never able to kill all the Zionists -----people far better than are you....thus you remain ---comparatively----shit

I don't need to kill the Zionists. The Arabs will take care of that detail. The world will rejoice when they do.

Now, I don't know what kind of town you grew up in, but it seems like you have a chip on your shoulder because your goyim classmates wouldn't go to your bat-mitzvah or something, but I really and truly don't give a shit.

Here's the thing. I'm tired of MY country, the United States, getting dragged into war after war because the Zionists want to be God's special little snowflakes. That part of the world has nothing to do with us.

I don't need to kill the Zionists. The Arabs will take care of that detail. The world will rejoice when they do.

Now, I don't know what kind of town you grew up in, but it seems like you have a chip on your shoulder because your goyim classmates wouldn't go to your bat-mitzvah or something, but I really and truly don't give a shit.

Here's the thing. I'm tired of MY country, the United States, getting dragged into war after war because the Zionists want to be God's special little snowflakes. That part of the world has nothing to do with us.

I was raised in a secular manner-----no "bat mitzvah" -----I did attend sunday school a bit with one of my childhood friends. (Lutheran) The US has never engaged in a war for the benefit of jews ----Zionist or not-----you are delusional-----in fact you were clearly raised in a stinking Nazi shit hole yourself. It is a commonly taught lie in Nazi shit holes such as yours----that the US entered world war II ------to "save the jews"-------it is tagged onto your belief that a rabbit brings
jelly beans to your house on easter morning. Some of your fellow Nazi scum have even been taught that the US air force fought for Israel in 1967. Muslims are taught that the US airforce bombed arabs in 1948. Did that inebriated bitch who lived in the attic tell you about the jewish peddlers who steal children?

I was raised in a secular manner-----no "bat mitzvah" -----I did attend sunday school a bit with one of my childhood friends. (Lutheran) The US has never engaged in a war for the benefit of jews ----Zionist or not-----you are delusional-----in fact you were clearly raised in a stinking Nazi shit hole yourself. It is a commonly taught lie in Nazi shit holes such as yours----that the US entered world war II ------to "save the jews"-------it is tagged onto your belief that a rabbit brings
jelly beans to your house on easter morning. Some of your fellow Nazi scum have even been taught that the US air force fought for Israel in 1967. Muslims are taught that the US airforce bombed arabs in 1948. Did that inebriated bitch who lived in the attic tell you about the jewish peddlers who steal children?

I was brought up in Chicago... about as far from the Nazis as you get.

And if you don't think the Jews advocated for our entry into WWII, you are delusional.

Just like you don't think they are the ones pulling the strings to get us into Gulf War .... well, I've lost count, which Gulf War is this?

I was brought up in Chicago... about as far from the Nazis as you get.

And if you don't think the Jews advocated for our entry into WWII, you are delusional.

Just like you don't think they are the ones pulling the strings to get us into Gulf War .... well, I've lost count, which Gulf War is this?

Jews of the USA certainly did warn the USA of the intentions of your hero ADOLF HITLER and the fact that your hero Adolf was already murdering people by the mid thirties--------your fellow shit denied that fact and many of you still do.
I grew up amongst shit like you and encountered your "learning material" at a very young age-------well---I was a precoscious reader at age ten------ and way back circa 1960 your stuff from the 1930s was still lying around town. I was fascinated------it was that which today we call HOLOCAUST DENIAL -----my Austrian cousins were already dead at the time your adolf ass lickers were claiming that nothing was happening and "DA JOOOOS IS LYING. DEY IS WAR MONGERS" From interacting with shit like you I learned that lots of
their kids------never heard of ADOLF HITLER---even by the time they were 12.
I had heard of that hero of yours------it seemed odd to me. Like having never heard of Christopher Columbus. ----it was about then that your hero ADOLF EICHMANN was picked up in Argentina-----then your fellow shit got a bit hostile---
THEY RESENTED THE TRIAL on radio. It got even worse----then the movie
DIARY OF ANNE FRANK came to the local movie house (only one in town)-----the GRUMBLING was amazing-------as in "who cares"? and lots of ----
"no one knew"------so I asked my mom when she knew----born in the USA---1920--she was 16 in 1936 ----and told me about things known and said when she
was that age-----16----1936 1936 was even before the promulgation of
"DA JOOOOOS IS LYING"------shit like you were still complaining during world war II and thereafter-----thru the 1950s ----and you are still at it. --------somehow DA JOOOOS pushed the USA into world war II------and---of course it was DA JOOOS who bombed Pearl Harbor. See how well I know you?----only because
there were few books around and I read just about anything printed----I read your shit. -----da joooos also invented the concept of ZIP code

Wow, did it ever occur to you that your little childhood playmates just didn't like YOU?

Jews of the USA certainly did warn the USA of the intentions of your hero ADOLF HITLER and the fact that your hero Adolf was already murdering people by the mid thirties--------your fellow shit denied that fact and many of you still do.

And how was that our problem, again? YOu know, here's the thing. The world is a rough place, and lots of bad stuff happens.

But we didn't intervene in Rwanda and we didn't intervene in Cambodia... mostly because there was NO AMERICAN INTEREST involved.

I grew up amongst shit like you and encountered your "learning material" at a very young age-------well---I was a precoscious reader at age ten------ and way back circa 1960 your stuff from the 1930s was still lying around town. I was fascinated------it was that which today we call HOLOCAUST DENIAL -----my Austrian cousins were already dead at the time your adolf ass lickers were claiming that nothing was happening and "DA JOOOOS IS LYING. DEY IS WAR MONGERS" From interacting with shit like you I learned that lots of
I had heard of that hero of yours------it seemed odd to me. Like having never heard of Christopher Columbus.

Okay, I think what you are confusing is "people not knowing history" with 'not like the Jews".

My sister-in-law didn't know what the Holocaust was, because the public school she went to never got around to teaching about World War II. But it was hardly some scheme of holocaust denial. They just didn't have the time. (Also my sister in law is really not hte brightest bulb in the lamp.)

---it was about then that your hero ADOLF EICHMANN was picked up in Argentina-----then your fellow shit got a bit hostile---

Eichmann should have been tried by an international court, not by the Zionists. The Zionist entity didn't even exist when Eichmann did his thing. So frankly, having a show trial for him was a bit vindictive. Nothing compared to what the Zionists tried to do to poor John Demanyuk (sp), though. They tried to hang that poor fool for something someone else did.

DIARY OF ANNE FRANK came to the local movie house (only one in town)-----the GRUMBLING was amazing-------as in "who cares"? and lots of ----
"no one knew"------so I asked my mom when she knew----born in the USA---1920--she was 16 in 1936 ----and told me about things known and said when she
"DA JOOOOOS IS LYING"------shit like you were still complaining during world war II and thereafter-----thru the 1950s ----and you are still at it. --------somehow DA JOOOOS pushed the USA into world war II------and---of course it was DA JOOOS who bombed Pearl Harbor. See how well I know you?----only because
there were few books around and I read just about anything printed----I read your shit. -----da joooos also invented the concept of ZIP code

Wow, I used to think you were just a fanatic zionist, now I'm starting to think you are just nuts.

Wow, did it ever occur to you that your little childhood playmates just didn't like YOU?

And how was that our problem, again? YOu know, here's the thing. The world is a rough place, and lots of bad stuff happens.

But we didn't intervene in Rwanda and we didn't intervene in Cambodia... mostly because there was NO AMERICAN INTEREST involved.

I had heard of that hero of yours------it seemed odd to me. Like having never heard of Christopher Columbus.

Okay, I think what you are confusing is "people not knowing history" with 'not like the Jews".

My sister-in-law didn't know what the Holocaust was, because the public school she went to never got around to teaching about World War II. But it was hardly some scheme of holocaust denial. They just didn't have the time. (Also my sister in law is really not hte brightest bulb in the lamp.)

---it was about then that your hero ADOLF EICHMANN was picked up in Argentina-----then your fellow shit got a bit hostile---

Eichmann should have been tried by an international court, not by the Zionists. The Zionist entity didn't even exist when Eichmann did his thing. So frankly, having a show trial for him was a bit vindictive. Nothing compared to what the Zionists tried to do to poor John Demanyuk (sp), though. They tried to hang that poor fool for something someone else did.

Wow, I used to think you were just a fanatic zionist, now I'm starting to think you are just nuts.

I knew you almost immediately as the Nazi pig that you are. Nice of you to admit that you family is stupid. Why would my playmate invite me to her church
incessantly if she did not "like" me. -----You seem proud of the general ignorance
of your kin and you demonstrate your own, incessantly ------and your utter lack of
insight. BTW----I did not learn anything about world war II in public school either------it came at the end of the history book and we never got there in class.
As to complete ignorance------you know so little------all you do know is islamo Nazi
propaganda------which you seem to know quite well. You probably knew it by age six

I knew you almost immediately as the Nazi pig that you are. Nice of you to admit that you family is stupid. Why would my playmate invite me to her church
incessantly if she did not "like" me.

Maybe she thought you needed to have your soul saved by praying ot the right sky pixie? I hear they have a points system...

You seem proud of the general ignorance
of your kin and you demonstrate your own, incessantly ------and your utter lack of
insight. BTW----I did not learn anything about world war II in public school either------it came at the end of the history book and we never got there in class.

But that was my point. Most of the world isn't picking at WWII like an old scab trying to constantly use it as a rationalization for shitty behavior.... you know, like the Zionists do.

As to complete ignorance------you know so little------all you do know is islamo Nazi propaganda------which you seem to know quite well. You probably knew it by age six

WHen you use words like "Islamo-Nazi", that's kind of comic book thinking.

95784.jpg

Forum List

Back