Zionists' Final Solution, What Is It?

The South Africans who suffered under apartheid were citizens of South Africa. ALL citizens in Israel have the same rights.
Blacks in SA could not even walk into white restaurants or any establishment for that matter that wasn't Black only. There is no comparison to Israel proper and SA.
Stop parotting Palestinian propaganda.
Convenient. That's exactly the same excuse the American government used to oppress and restrict the rights of the Native Peoples of North America. Like I said, the Israelis aren't dummies. They've studied history. They know how to do this.

If they don't get their chance at genocide, they'll just slowly destroy the population by attrition. They'll take a chapter from Andrew Jackson's book. But instead of, "The only good Indian is a dead Indian" it'll be, "The only good Palestinian is a dead Palestinian."

Reservations. They'll herd them all on to small tracts of worthless land. The same as we did here in the US.

In light of your defense of the Palestinians, (and Muslims in general) what do you think of their virulent, deadly racism toward Jews?

Pretty much the same thing I think of the Jews deadly virulent racism toward every other ethnicity on the planet. The Talmudic Jews don't even bother to hide it. They believe the "Goyim" are no better than animals. The ten commandments are to be applied only to other Jews. The prohibition against murder and killing, according to them, only applies to other Jews. I have had Jewish friends tell me as much.

As a scholar of all spiritual traditions, from the ancient Futhark & Ásatrú , to the practices in the east such as Taoism, Hinduism, Confucianism, Buddhism, (I've yet to grapple with Zoroastrianism,) to the Native American spiritual traditions rooted to the land, I can tell you, the Abrahamic religions are the most violent and spiritually divorced from the original source of pure light and wisdom. Perhaps this is because they have been the most abused by political leaders to get populations to bend to their will.

There is a difference between spirituality and politics. RELIGION = SPIRITUALITY + POLITICS

The Israelis allow full citizenship to Muslims and Palestinians.

Do Muslims in Muslim countries allow Jews that right?

No.

In fact, the Israeli Parliament allows Muslims and Palestinians to serve in government.

So, your post is a big bull shit pile, yes?
Why is it then that a Palestinian can not marry another Palestinian from outside of Israel and bring their spouse home by Israeli Law?

Could it be full citizenship with unequal rights?

Oh the horror!!!!

Is your name Mojo?

Anyway, since Israel is constantly coming at people "with a gun" your principle makes it perfectly reasonable for everyone threatened to attack Israel and Israelis at every opportunity, "Just In Case" Israelis attack them.

What you said makes absolutely no sense. Massive fail.

Try again.

The South Africans who suffered under apartheid were citizens of South Africa. ALL citizens in Israel have the same rights.
Blacks in SA could not even walk into white restaurants or any establishment for that matter that wasn't Black only. There is no comparison to Israel proper and SA.
Stop parotting Palestinian propaganda.
Convenient. That's exactly the same excuse the American government used to oppress and restrict the rights of the Native Peoples of North America. Like I said, the Israelis aren't dummies. They've studied history. They know how to do this.

If they don't get their chance at genocide, they'll just slowly destroy the population by attrition. They'll take a chapter from Andrew Jackson's book. But instead of, "The only good Indian is a dead Indian" it'll be, "The only good Palestinian is a dead Palestinian."

Reservations. They'll herd them all on to small tracts of worthless land. The same as we did here in the US.

In light of your defense of the Palestinians, (and Muslims in general) what do you think of their virulent, deadly racism toward Jews?

Pretty much the same thing I think of the Jews deadly virulent racism toward every other ethnicity on the planet. The Talmudic Jews don't even bother to hide it. They believe the "Goyim" are no better than animals. The ten commandments are to be applied only to other Jews. The prohibition against murder and killing, according to them, only applies to other Jews. I have had Jewish friends tell me as much.

As a scholar of all spiritual traditions, from the ancient Futhark & Ásatrú , to the practices in the east such as Taoism, Hinduism, Confucianism, Buddhism, (I've yet to grapple with Zoroastrianism,) to the Native American spiritual traditions rooted to the land, I can tell you, the Abrahamic religions are the most violent and spiritually divorced from the original source of pure light and wisdom. Perhaps this is because they have been the most abused by political leaders to get populations to bend to their will.

There is a difference between spirituality and politics. RELIGION = SPIRITUALITY + POLITICS

No.

In fact, the Israeli Parliament allows Muslims and Palestinians to serve in government.

Why is it then that a Palestinian can not marry another Palestinian from outside of Israel and bring their spouse home by Israeli Law?

Because you racist Muslims would use that mechanism or 'loophole' in the law to flood Israel with enough Muslim votes to vote the Israelis out of existence or some bizarre fantastic Islamic scenario like that.

The Arabs and Muslims are given enough liberty without the Israelis committing suicide.

Which would be fine with you, I'm sure.

"... for their own good ..."

What utter patronising racist bullshit.

Palestinian Israelis are kept down because that is what Israel does. No more. No less.

In this analogous example the Man is the Israeli.

The Woman is the Palestinians.

No.

Because you racist Muslims would use that mechanism or 'loophole' in the law to flood Israel with enough Muslim votes to vote the Israelis out of existence or some bizarre fantastic Islamic scenario like that.

The Arabs and Muslims are given enough liberty without the Israelis committing suicide.

Do you always talk like that? Outlawing love by one group of an other is Racist and Inhumane.

Last edited:
MisterBeale, I appreciate your 'attempt'. And though I do believe that the Illuminati exists (which from your avatar I infer that you agree) I do have some reservations as to the extent in every single detail of every single event. When you say:

You'll have to read between the lines yourself.

That implies to me that you believe that for every single little thing that ever happens. If one were to follow this philosophy, then I would have to say that the recent rise in school shootings here in the United States have been orchestrated by the Illuminati (or someone) to continue the erosion of our gun rights. From Sandy Hook, to the one that just happened today in Marysville, WA. I would have to believe that the CIA and others were behind 9/11. I would have to believe . . . . . . a lot of things. And if I believed all of them, I would be wearing a tinfoil hat, not have a real job, live in a cave and do nothing but grow/raise my own food and make my own bows and arrows. And I certainly would not have internet nor be posting here. Because, 'they' are watching everything.

If you're not smart enough to get that, I can't help you. That's why some of us are political scientists, and others man the counters at speedy quick and believe what they see on Fox New in the evening.

Now this I take some real exception to. Or maybe you are like Monti, who is "much smarter than . . . ." I have not impugned your intelligence, I would appreciate it if you didn't mine. For the record I only clean the toilets . . . . just kidding, I am a cat herder (hope you're smart enough to know what that means, lol) and do not watch Fox News.

My apologies. You are right. In the heat of open debate, I was a little bit snide, and it wasn't appropriate.

Clandestine interest groups need not actually control or have every participant in every event "in on the plan." Compartmentalization, and "need to know," flows of information work very effectively in controlling events and the spread of information.

It only takes one or two agent provocateurs to get events moving in the right direction, and as the say, the rest is history.

BTW, they need not watch "everything." They have supercomputers in a big building out in Utah do that for them now. A key word or phrase will warrant extra scrutiny.

As far as planning for alternative paradigms, nobody can possibly plan for all possible out comes. As soon as you label yourself a "prepper," you immediately alert the establishment that you understand what IS going on, and thus make yourself a target. There is a NSA document that went out to police departments on this, I am sure most conservatives that have listened to talk radio should be aware of this. They labeled returning vets possible terrorists in the same document.

No.

Are Israelis allowed to go and marry Americans and Europeans and bring their spouses back to Israel to become full citizens? Are Jews allowed to immigrate to Israel in any number they wish?

No.

Are Israelis allowed to go and marry Americans and Europeans and bring their spouses back to Israel to become full citizens? Are Jews allowed to immigrate to Israel in any number they wish?

Why treat the Palestinians all the same as everyone else?

They deserve special treatment commiserate with their planned strategy.

They want to use a referendum with thousand of imported Muslims in order to swell Israel's Palestinian population enough with phony spouses to vote the Israelis out of their own country!

That's very sneaky.

Very Palestinian-like.

No.

Do you always talk like that? Outlawing love by one group of an other is Racist and Inhumane.

AIR JERK.

No.

They want to use a referendum with thousand of imported Muslims in order to swell Israel's Palestinian population enough with phony spouses to vote the Israelis out of their own country!

That's very sneaky.

Very Palestinian-like.
deflection-packers-raiders-nfl-football-stupid-fail-loser-ow-demotivational-poster-1244670449.jpg

No, seriously, that was the issue I was trying to prove. Is that the Palestinians aspirations for a better life aren't treated equally. The world, Europeans, Americans especially, is collectively waking up to that. Palestinians don't have their own nation, and there needs to be a solution, or else politicians from BOTH sides are going to use this issue to oppress people.

Thanks for not answering my question. Your refusal to answer says all I need.

No.

That's very sneaky.

Very Palestinian-like.
deflection-packers-raiders-nfl-football-stupid-fail-loser-ow-demotivational-poster-1244670449.jpg

No, seriously, that was the issue I was trying to prove. Is that the Palestinians aspirations for a better life aren't treated equally. The world, Europeans, Americans especially, is collectively waking up to that. Palestinians don't have their own nation, and there needs to be a solution, or else politicians from BOTH sides are going to use this issue to oppress people.

Thanks for not answering my question. Your refusal to answer says all I need.
They are murderous racists and haters who would rather try to kill Jews than build up their own areas and show they are ready and worthy of independence and statehood.

They ain't.

That old adage that when seeking revenge its best to dig two graves. Your enemy's and your own.

The Palestinians have tried to destroy israel but look at how they live, or exist.

Instead of trying to kill Jews they might have done what the Israelis were doing.

Investing in their land. Making it bloom and prosper. But, oh nothing's going to change them, so the hell with it.

Let em continue their self imposed suffering and martyrdom.

BTW, they need not watch "everything." They have supercomputers in a big building out in Utah do that for them now. A key word or phrase will warrant extra scrutiny.

x2 on this point.

Nice response, well played and well received.

However, to continue our 'mini debate' within this thread, I still do not see as logical for Mossad to be blamed for the rockets and mortars fired from Gaza into Israel. I feel there is enough evidence from Hamas itself and the other factions within Gaza to say that they are pretty much doing it themselves, and proudly admitted by such. There's really no money in it for the Illuminati.

Forum List

Back