Zionists don't last long in Civil Discussion

Translation of "Greater Israel" = "All the land the zionists can steal" :cool:

Translation of "MUSLIM LAND" ----lands pillaged, lands of rape, lands of impostion of a filthy creed ---- lands of millions murdered in the name of allah and even lands upon which the vile filth was expelled historically-----including the IBERIAN PENNINSULA----Southern France, Sicily and best of all------JERUSALEM ----more to the east---like India ------but there is hope for the future------the filth is even now slipping down the cosmic sewer
You and many (most?) other Jews regard Islamists as filth and most Islamists harbor innate loathing for Jews. This is not a new phenomenon. That mutual hatred spans most of recorded history.

My reason for mentioning this is to say neither I nor most other gentile Americans give a damn about this ancient foreign antagonism. The Irish had their often violent historic antagonism with the English but, although I've known many Irish/Americans and I lived close to an Irish/American neighborhood in Brooklyn, I don't recall ever hearing anything about that conflict from the Irish.

But not a day goes by that I don't hear about the conflict between the Jews and the Arabs in the Middle East -- and I am frankly tired of it. It's none of my business. It's none of America's business. I am aware of no good reason for America's support of and commitment to the foreign nation of Israel. It does us absolutely no good and it has been the source of significant problems for us, including the 1993 and the 2001 attacks on the World Trade Center.

The question I have is why do we continue with this unilateral, so-called "alliance," which is not an alliance at all. Israel is not an ally, it is a protectorate, and a very costly one. And I'm sick of hearing about its historic hatred and consequent troubles.

A lot of my fellow (gentile) right-wingers know the answer to that question, but they choose to ignore the ruthless betrayal of Israel becasue they don't want to admit they're wrong.

The reason is that Israel is an ungrateful leech that regards the U.S. as a useful idiot. They feel secure in their unabashed ridicule and derision because they know that in order for senators (Republican and Democrat) to stand any chance of getting elected, they'll need to kiss Zionist arse and coax support from one of the wealthy Jewish lobbies and/or corporations, who are all too happy to pay good money to put a tame administration in power. The propaganda machine will then be put into action and back the chosen candidate. Ron Paul was tacitly margainalised by the media and his party because he dared to question the seemingly unconditional support for Israel. His argument was sound, because America would've saved the annual $3bn it gives to Israel, not mention the X amount it spends on bribing surrounding states not to attack the parasite. Conservative like to preach they want to save money and spend it wisely, but economics and plain common sense would tell an impartial senator that fanning the flames by standing with Israel is an avoidable expense n terms of saving money and removing themselves from the geopolitical picture i.e. - avoid being attacked by a people (Muslims) who don't adhere to the same rules of engagement and conventions of humanity as you do.

You asked why you keep hearing about this conflict. Well, I call it the sympathy mill. The Jewish dominated news media and their friends in Hollywood perpetuate the idea that the Jews deserve our unconditional sympathy because of what happened to them under the Third Reich. The media sensationalises an in slight against Jews and reports on the Middle East with almost blatant bias, and Hollywood regularly schedules movies on the Holocaust to compound the sense of sympathy Jews somehow think they're entitled to. Indeed, I'll probably be called a Nazi by any of the Jews or their Zionist lackeys who'll no doubt take offense at the obvious being pointed out.

The reason is that Israel is an ungrateful leech that regards the U.S. as a useful idiot. They feel secure in their unabashed ridicule and derision because they know that in order for senators (Republican and Democrat) to stand any chance of getting elected, they'll need to kiss Zionist arse and coax support from one of the wealthy Jewish lobbies and/or corporations, who are all too happy to pay good money to put a tame administration in power. The propaganda machine will then be put into action and back the chosen candidate. Ron Paul was tacitly margainalised by the media and his party because he dared to question the seemingly unconditional support for Israel. His argument was sound, because America would've saved the annual $3bn it gives to Israel, not mention the X amount it spends on bribing surrounding states not to attack the parasite. Conservative like to preach they want to save money and spend it wisely, but economics and plain common sense would tell an impartial senator that fanning the flames by standing with Israel is an avoidable expense n terms of saving money and removing themselves from the geopolitical picture i.e. - avoid being attacked by a people (Muslims) who don't adhere to the same rules of engagement and conventions of humanity as you do.
You asked why you keep hearing about this conflict. Well, I call it the sympathy mill. The Jewish dominated news media and their friends in Hollywood perpetuate the idea that the Jews deserve our unconditional sympathy because of what happened to them under the Third Reich. The media sensationalises an in slight against Jews and reports on the Middle East with almost blatant bias, and Hollywood regularly schedules movies on the Holocaust to compound the sense of sympathy Jews somehow think they're entitled to. Indeed, I'll probably be called a Nazi by any of the Jews or their Zionist lackeys who'll no doubt take offense at the obvious being pointed out.
Stupendous drivel! Bravo!

Stupendous drivel! Bravo!

So much so, that you failed to explain why the post you've quoted me on constitutes "stupendous drivel". But, then again, you can't, because it isn't drivel. It just outlines what just about everyone knows; even if some of them have difficulty admitting it.

All the zionists have in their arsenal to defend Israel is cuss words and insults.

Take those two things away and they got nothing. :cool:

All the Pro- Palestinians have in their arsenal are lies and excuses. You are the perfect example. You accused Israel of not wanting to make " peace" with the Palestinians and I simply stated that Israel is never going to go back to Borders that were never recognized before or allow " Right of Return". I then asked you what exactly the Palestinians were willing to do and of course there was no answer. There never is which is why there will never be a " Palestinian State" :cool:

Translation of "Greater Israel" = "All the land the zionists can steal" :cool:

Translation of " Palestine" Gaza which they already have, the W.Bank, E. JERUSALEM with a NJA policy forbidding Jews to go to their holy sites, and " Right of Return" which would EVENTUALLY make " Palestinians" the majority and Jews the minority. THE DESTRUCTION OF ISRAEL. Why did rocket attacks actually increase after Israelis withdrew from Gaza? You accuse Pro- Israeli posters of " cursing" which I obviously am not doing. Can ANY Pro- Palestinian answer a simple question? Of course not :eusa_clap:

Translation of "MUSLIM LAND" ----lands pillaged, lands of rape, lands of impostion of a filthy creed ---- lands of millions murdered in the name of allah and even lands upon which the vile filth was expelled historically-----including the IBERIAN PENNINSULA----Southern France, Sicily and best of all------JERUSALEM ----more to the east---like India ------but there is hope for the future------the filth is even now slipping down the cosmic sewer
You and many (most?) other Jews regard Islamists as filth and most Islamists harbor innate loathing for Jews. This is not a new phenomenon. That mutual hatred spans most of recorded history.

My reason for mentioning this is to say neither I nor most other gentile Americans give a damn about this ancient foreign antagonism. The Irish had their often violent historic antagonism with the English but, although I've known many Irish/Americans and I lived close to an Irish/American neighborhood in Brooklyn, I don't recall ever hearing anything about that conflict from the Irish.

But not a day goes by that I don't hear about the conflict between the Jews and the Arabs in the Middle East -- and I am frankly tired of it. It's none of my business. It's none of America's business. I am aware of no good reason for America's support of and commitment to the foreign nation of Israel. It does us absolutely no good and it has been the source of significant problems for us, including the 1993 and the 2001 attacks on the World Trade Center.

The question I have is why do we continue with this unilateral, so-called "alliance," which is not an alliance at all. Israel is not an ally, it is a protectorate, and a very costly one. And I'm sick of hearing about its historic hatred and consequent troubles.

A lot of my fellow (gentile) right-wingers know the answer to that question, but they choose to ignore the ruthless betrayal of Israel becasue they don't want to admit they're wrong.

Eh you and your fellow asslickers don't represent the vast majority of public opinion. Polls over the last 50 years show very high support for Israel, and it's been at record highs recently. American people aren't dumb, they know who is in the right. Which is why pro Israel representatives are elected to the govt. Israel and the US will remain strong allies for generations to come. You don't like it? Go suck off a goat, Nazi boy.

All the Pro- Palestinians have in their arsenal are lies and excuses.
No they don't. They have the law on their side. There are over 200 UN resolutions regarding Israeli violations of international law.

You are the perfect example. You accused Israel of not wanting to make " peace" with the Palestinians and I simply stated that Israel is never going to go back to Borders that were never recognized before or allow " Right of Return".
So Israel is never going to obey the law. Respect the law. Or keep their word.

I then asked you what exactly the Palestinians were willing to do and of course there was no answer. There never is which is why there will never be a " Palestinian State" :cool:
The Pals can only do whatever the Israeli's allow them to do.

Eh you and your fellow asslickers don't represent the vast majority of public opinion. Polls over the last 50 years show very high support for Israel, and it's been at record highs recently. American people aren't dumb, they know who is in the right. Which is why pro Israel representatives are elected to the govt. Israel and the US will remain strong allies for generations to come. You don't like it? Go suck off a goat, Nazi boy.

Didn't take long, did it. I suppose it's just the way they're raised.

Why did rocket attacks actually increase after Israelis withdrew from Gaza?
Because Israel continued its illegal and immoral economic blockade of Gaza; kept launching commando raids into Gaza; would shoot at their fisherman and farmers for target practice; kept bulldozing Gazan homes; is that enough for you?

LOL Patrick be nice, were all human after all. I think you upset them by calling them Zionists, they shouldn't be named as if they are a categorical group. They are just like us. We disagree on political opinions, but that's all.

If you think someone is foolish, call them foolish people.

But we should be easy. Lately I've been laying off, it's all really normal. No need for people to go ranting all over the board. I've learned it won't get us anywhere.

The reason people resort to foolishness is because they are behind. Israel is getting bad PR around the world, it worries Jewish people.

I don't post on this forum much anywhere because I see lots of anti Israel threads here. Constructive ones too. I think I set the stage for some people. And now I'm done pretty much. Once in a while I'm come in and pitch in.

you might legitimately add to this thread that Zionists don't last long in intellectual discussion...apparently such values as documented history...universal moral consideration...basic justice...international law...definitional terrorism....defense and offense...conscious guilt...residency rights...and mass-murder also elude these crude barbarians...
Actually Skitzo the Sociopath is amusing at times. He calls the Israeli crude barbarians, but never a word from him on a Middle East Discussion Board about the real barbarians who were and still are murdering people in the name of their religion. With him, no matter the message board, it is always Jews, Jews, Jews, Israel, Israel, Israel and nothing else. It's a shame that he isn't capable of getting himself a real job so that his mind could also think about other things. It's pathetic how someone living in one of the biggest cities in the world with so much to do has to spend his holiday weekend all day on a message board. Go to Goodwill, Skitzo and get yourself a used bike and pedal around Central Park to get some fresh air and exercise.

Didn't take long, did it. I suppose it's just the way they're raised.
Take a hike...you're not fooling anybody. I love it when they point something totally false, bigoted, and ignorant as "the obvious" and then they build on it.

"Me and the other Gentiles at the local KKK chapter"...talk about obvious. Ha ha.

No they don't. They have the law on their side. There are over 200 UN resolutions regarding Israeli violations of international law.

" International Law" works both way. If the Arabs were really interested in " International Law" they wouldn't have instigated any of the Wars. If the Arabs had won would " International Law" apply today? It's a fair question. The answer is " no"

Since you believe " International Law" should be " respected" why did Rocket attacks actually increase after Israel left Gaza? I'll tell you why.... " International Law" doesn't apply to everybody therefore it really doesn't exist. It does on paper but not in practice.
You are the perfect example. You accused Israel of not wanting to make " peace" with the Palestinians and I simply stated that Israel is never going to go back to Borders that were never recognized before or allow " Right of Return".

If " Respecting the Law" means Israel turning into an extension of the " Palestinian State" and Jews becoming the Minority you're right. The Palestinians claim that the Jews are entitled to their State; However as I have demonstrated that is not true. So...... Tell me again... What exactly are the Palestinians willing to do since " negotiation" means both sides can't have everything 100% their way?
The answer is NOTHING

I then asked you what exactly the Palestinians were willing to do and of course there was no answer. There never is which is why there will never be a " Palestinian State" :cool:

Not so. Israel left Gaza and instead of taking advantage and showing they were partners in Peace they immediately started firing more Rocksts. Another Pro- Palestinian lie. That is what you do best

" International Law" works both way. If the Arabs were really interested in " International Law" they wouldn't have instigated any of the Wars. If the Arabs had won would " International Law" apply today? It's a fair question. The answer is " no"

Since you believe " International Law" should be " respected" why did Rocket attacks actually increase after Israel left Gaza? I'll tell you why.... " International Law" doesn't apply to everybody therefore it really doesn't exist. It does on paper but not in practice.

If " Respecting the Law" means Israel turning into an extension of the " Palestinian State" and Jews becoming the Minority you're right. The Palestinians claim that the Jews are entitled to their State; However as I have demonstrated that is not true. So...... Tell me again... What exactly are the Palestinians willing to do since " negotiation" means both sides can't have everything 100% their way?
The answer is NOTHING

Not so. Israel left Gaza and instead of taking advantage and showing they were partners in Peace they immediately started firing more Rocksts. Another Pro- Palestinian lie. That is what you do best

Not so back at you.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR5BDwEW6uw]Laila El-Haddad, Journalist, Author, Gaza Mom-The Autograph-09-21-2011 - YouTube[/ame]

Wrong. Israel maintains "effective control" of 80% of what goes into (and out of) Gaza. The economic blockade and all the air strikes on their civilian infrastructure, makes it virtually impossible to do anything but grow olive trees.

Shit, they can't even fish their own territorial waters without IDF assholes taking pot shots at them.

Wrong. Israel maintains "effective control" of 80% of what goes into (and out of) Gaza. The economic blockade and all the air strikes on their civilian infrastructure, makes it virtually impossible to do anything but grow olive trees.

Shit, they can't even fish their own territorial waters without IDF assholes taking pot shots at them.

If they didn't start firing rockets IMMEDIATELY into Israel the blockade would eventually be lifted. Same goes with smuggling weapons. They don't like the air strikes? Stop firing rockets. Naaa... That's too simple.

The answer is NOTHING

Not so back at you.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR5BDwEW6uw]Laila El-Haddad, Journalist, Author, Gaza Mom-The Autograph-09-21-2011 - YouTube[/ame]

Her " story" has nothing to do with the fact that rockets attacks increased immediately after Israel left Gaza. So much for showing they are " partners in peace" Like I stated; Pro- Palestinians are liars.

They also ignore the fact that " International Law" never applies to Israel and the Palestinian goal is for " Israel proper" to become an annexation to " Palestine" What are they doing to " negotiate?" Name one thing. You can't

The reason people resort to foolishness is because they are behind. Israel is getting bad PR around the world, it worries Jewish people.

I don't post on this forum much anywhere because I see lots of anti Israel threads here. Constructive ones too. I think I set the stage for some people. And now I'm done pretty much. Once in a while I'm come in and pitch in.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
You're too funny, Princess.
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back