Zionists don't last long in Civil Discussion

Last edited by a moderator:
All the zionists have in their arsenal to defend Israel is cuss words and insults.

Take those two things away and they got nothing. :cool:

seems like the CDZ is not all it is cracked up to be. they allow hate sites and all kind of religious bigotry over there, and admins and mods let it slide, and even cheer it on.

george, I want you to watch this video, and tell me what you think. I know you're gonna say its Zionist propaganda, but please watch it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytWmPqY8TE0
Do you think it's accurate to say Israel's choice is between security and democracy?

Israels main issue is its security, considering who they are surrounded by.

Did you watch the video ?? Do you disagree with what was said in it ?

i watched the video and it was quite clear.

irrael thinks her eastern border should be the ordan river and that the palestinians should be ethnically cleansed *aka as genocide( from the west bank.

it also made it apparent thet israel has arbitraily deccided to enforce UNSC resolution 242, while ignoring or delaying any provisions that would provide justice for the palestinians, or offer them any type of autonomy. i am not fooled one single bit. israel needs to do this to maintain their hegemony. they desire the west bank, but they cannot accept the palestinians as citisens. i get it. as an a israel advocate said in the CDZ..."KILL THEM ALL".

ask yourself this...who has a more secure future, an israeli child or a palestinian child?

of course you realise, there will be a backlash against ews worldwide and it will extend for generations, just as there has been and still is, a black mark on germany and their people. the difference is, germans cannot stop being germans, yet today, more and more young jewish people are rejecting the values of their parent's religion outright.

Do you think it's accurate to say Israel's choice is between security and democracy?

irrael thinks her eastern border should be the ordan river and that the palestinians should be ethnically cleansed *aka as genocide( from the west bank.

it also made it apparent thet israel has arbitraily deccided to enforce UNSC resolution 242, while ignoring or delaying any provisions that would provide justice for the palestinians, or offer them any type of autonomy. i am not fooled one single bit. israel needs to do this to maintain their hegemony. they desire the west bank, but they cannot accept the palestinians as citisens. i get it. as an a israel advocate said in the CDZ..."KILL THEM ALL".

ask yourself this...who has a more secure future, an israeli child or a palestinian child?

of course you realise, there will be a backlash against ews worldwide and it will extend for generations, just as there has been and still is, a black mark on germany and their people. the difference is, germans cannot stop being germans, yet today, more and more young jewish people are rejecting the values of their parent's religion outright.

You may have watched the video, but clearly, you didn't understand it. There is nothing in the video to suggest ethnic cleansing, no matter how much you enjoy waving that term around, and there is nothing in it to suggest the Palestinian Arabs could not have an autonomously governed state in nearly all of the West Bank and Gaza, assuming they were able to live peacefully with Israel and resolve their own internal divisions. All Israel would need for security purposes would be a narrow band of land along the Jordan River and access to it. So assuming the Palestinian Arabs and Jordan were at peace with Israel, a Palestinian state might autonomously govern about 90% of the West Bank, all of Gaza and land swaps as proposed by Israel in past negotiations, and there could be a corridor from the West Bank to Jordan and a train or highway from the West Bank to Gaza. The Palestinian state's borders would be with Israel, Jordan, the Mediterranean and Egypt.

It is true that Israel having control of the skies over the West Bank would mean the Palestinian state was somewhat less than fully sovereign, but it would entail no material loss and the benefits it would derive from this would be enormous. Keep in mind that any attack coming from the east that couldn't be stopped east of the Jordan River would likely be fought in the West Bank and would be a greater disaster for the Palestinian Arabs than for the Israelis.

However, none of this has any meaning anymore since there can be no negotiated peaceful two state solution until the Palestinian Arabs resolve their internal differences and form a single government that is committed to such a solution, and that is not going to happen anytime in the foreseeable future.

Seems to me that Zionists come to the Clean Debate Zone to talk about Israel Palestine, but they just don't last that long, maybe a day or two. I was wondering why that was. Two thoughts came to mind, maybe they just can't deal with the rules imposed by the Zone or maybe , and more likely, George, Seal, and Tinmore scare them off . Interesting observation, huh.

Probably because arguing with you is like smacking your head against a wall. There is only so much stupidity that a person can stand before they ignore you.

Seems to me that Zionists come to the Clean Debate Zone to talk about Israel Palestine, but they just don't last that long, maybe a day or two. I was wondering why that was. Two thoughts came to mind, maybe they just can't deal with the rules imposed by the Zone or maybe , and more likely, George, Seal, and Tinmore scare them off . Interesting observation, huh.
Then why'd you come back, you pussy? Did you miss eating shit?

All the zionists have in their arsenal to defend Israel is cuss words and insults.

Take those two things away and they got nothing. :cool:
No we have facts, history, and evidence in our side...you have lies, hatred, and jealousy. That's what bugs you.

I just looked at the CDZ for the first time and was underwhelmed. Not only did most posts not conform to the standard set forth in the sticky notes but the veneer of a CDZ was invoked as a factor in the structure of formulating argument. I would avoid the CDZ in its current former not because I can't employ formal rhetoric to support my points but because the CDZ is not a venue that fosters formal rhetoric in any useful way.
The CDZ fosters an environment where people like George, Patrick, and Tinmore can suck each other's dicks in public.

isn't this the clean debate Zone ?

No. This thread is in "Israel and Palestine" A.K.A. "Flame-Zone, Mid-East Division".

I'd suggest being nice for the holidays, but.............

No. This thread is in "Israel and Palestine" A.K.A. "Flame-Zone, Mid-East Division".

I'd suggest being nice for the holidays, but.............
Ah what the hell...maybe you're right...gobbledygook "...

isn't this the clean debate Zone ?
You lost? Couldn't stay off the drugs even on Thanksgiving? ha ha ha.

You may have watched the video, but clearly, you didn't understand it. There is nothing in the video to suggest ethnic cleansing, no matter how much you enjoy waving that term around, and there is nothing in it to suggest the Palestinian Arabs could not have an autonomously governed state in nearly all of the West Bank and Gaza, assuming they were able to live peacefully with Israel and resolve their own internal divisions. All Israel would need for security purposes would be a narrow band of land along the Jordan River and access to it. So assuming the Palestinian Arabs and Jordan were at peace with Israel, a Palestinian state might autonomously govern about 90% of the West Bank, all of Gaza and land swaps as proposed by Israel in past negotiations, and there could be a corridor from the West Bank to Jordan and a train or highway from the West Bank to Gaza. The Palestinian state's borders would be with Israel, Jordan, the Mediterranean and Egypt.

It is true that Israel having control of the skies over the West Bank would mean the Palestinian state was somewhat less than fully sovereign, but it would entail no material loss and the benefits it would derive from this would be enormous. Keep in mind that any attack coming from the east that couldn't be stopped east of the Jordan River would likely be fought in the West Bank and would be a greater disaster for the Palestinian Arabs than for the Israelis.

However, none of this has any meaning anymore since there can be no negotiated peaceful two state solution until the Palestinian Arabs resolve their internal differences and form a single government that is committed to such a solution, and that is not going to happen anytime in the foreseeable future.
Do you see that "autonomous" Palestinian state existing on "about 90%" of the West Bank being affected by Israel's impending annexation of Area C? Palestinians are unable to resolve their internal differences because Zionists continue to steal land "dunam by dunam" just as they have since the 1920s, at least. "Creeping annexation" and "creeping transfer" enforce a reality of colonization of Palestine by foreigners against the wishes of 90% of non-Jews living there. Something Lord Balfour noted in 1919: "The weak point of our position, of course, is that in the case of Palestine we deliberately and rightly...decline to accept the principle of self-determination."

The Absolute Right of Palestinian Resistance » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

if you had half a brain, you judeonazi kapo, you would realise that the original thread, which disappeared lock stock and barrel, ended the boycott when the ceasefire began. as to why it disappeared, i can only surmise it was because some lowlife jews not unlike you and MJB were making some very libelous statements, which, by the way, entitles the aggrieved poster's lawyers, to ascertain the names and addresses of those making the libel which, i think, should satisfy the libeled party...for now.

it would also do good for those involved to be able to differentiate between a rather rude opinion, which is not actionable, and that of falsely accusing someone of a criminal act or acts.

Translation of "Greater Israel" = "All the land the zionists can steal" :cool:

Translation of "MUSLIM LAND" ----lands pillaged, lands of rape, lands of impostion of a filthy creed ---- lands of millions murdered in the name of allah and even lands upon which the vile filth was expelled historically-----including the IBERIAN PENNINSULA----Southern France, Sicily and best of all------JERUSALEM ----more to the east---like India ------but there is hope for the future------the filth is even now slipping down the cosmic sewer
You and many (most?) other Jews regard Islamists as filth and most Islamists harbor innate loathing for Jews. This is not a new phenomenon. That mutual hatred spans most of recorded history.

My reason for mentioning this is to say neither I nor most other gentile Americans give a damn about this ancient foreign antagonism. The Irish had their often violent historic antagonism with the English but, although I've known many Irish/Americans and I lived close to an Irish/American neighborhood in Brooklyn, I don't recall ever hearing anything about that conflict from the Irish.

But not a day goes by that I don't hear about the conflict between the Jews and the Arabs in the Middle East -- and I am frankly tired of it. It's none of my business. It's none of America's business. I am aware of no good reason for America's support of and commitment to the foreign nation of Israel. It does us absolutely no good and it has been the source of significant problems for us, including the 1993 and the 2001 attacks on the World Trade Center.

The question I have is why do we continue with this unilateral, so-called "alliance," which is not an alliance at all. Israel is not an ally, it is a protectorate, and a very costly one. And I'm sick of hearing about its historic hatred and consequent troubles.

if you had half a brain, you judeonazi kapo, you would realise that the original thread, which disappeared lock stock and barrel, ended the boycott when the ceasefire began. as to why it disappeared, i can only surmise it was because some lowlife jews not unlike you and MJB were making some very libelous statements, which, by the way, entitles the aggrieved poster's lawyers, to ascertain the names and addresses of those making the libel which, i think, should satisfy the libeled party...for now.

it would also do good for those involved to be able to differentiate between a rather rude opinion, which is not actionable, and that of falsely accusing someone of a criminal act or acts.
What the fuck are you talking about? You sick fucking Nazi cocksucker. Take your meds and eat shit.

What the fuck are you talking about? You sick fucking Nazi cocksucker. Take your meds and eat shit.

He's quite the delusional nazi. Spewing crap out his jihadist face haha :lol:

The question I have is why do we continue with this unilateral, so-called "alliance," which is not an alliance at all.
Ah, that's simple too. Brokering and maintaining of the Camp-David accords (Israeli-Egyptian peace treaty) cost and costs money, of course.

Forum List

Back