Zionists don't last long in Civil Discussion

patrickcaturday

Feb 25, 2012
Rep System: Opted back in for a while.
Seems to me that Zionists come to the Clean Debate Zone to talk about Israel Palestine, but they just don't last that long, maybe a day or two. I was wondering why that was. Two thoughts came to mind, maybe they just can't deal with the rules imposed by the Zone or maybe , and more likely, George, Seal, and Tinmore scare them off . Interesting observation, huh.

Our main argument is that Israel is here, Palestine isn't, and that everyone who has tried to destroy us has failed miserably

LMAO! Oh Patrick, why do you do this to me? Lord have mercy. My guts hurt from laughter on this post. Read this folks.

Seems to me that Zionists come to the Clean Debate Zone to talk about Israel Palestine, but they just don't last that long, maybe a day or two. I was wondering why that was. Two thoughts came to mind, maybe they just can't deal with the rules imposed by the Zone or maybe , and more likely, George, Seal, and Tinmore scare them off . Interesting observation, huh.

LMAO! Oh Patrick, why do you do this to me? Lord have mercy. My guts hurt from laughter on this post. Read this folks.

Ya I read it, quite the drivel !

Israel is where exactly in reference to the Jordan River?

george, I want you to watch this video, and tell me what you think. I know you're gonna say its Zionist propaganda, but please watch it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just looked at the CDZ for the first time and was underwhelmed. Not only did most posts not conform to the standard set forth in the sticky notes but the veneer of a CDZ was invoked as a factor in the structure of formulating argument. I would avoid the CDZ in its current former not because I can't employ formal rhetoric to support my points but because the CDZ is not a venue that fosters formal rhetoric in any useful way.

Not all Zionists are uniform on this issue. Some want all of "Greater Israel", even though that "greater" land is still a dot on the map. I'm in favor of letting the West Bank become independent, under Abbas, with adequate security arrangements.

All the zionists have in their arsenal to defend Israel is cuss words and insults.

Take those two things away and they got nothing. :cool:

LOL sunnis and shiites and---the rest of the "ummah' seem to see
great power in "cuss words" Anyone interested in oral
filth-----just stick around some somewhat odorous creature covered
in black rags in some large grocery store-----and listen to the words
that emerge from under the black rag on its face. If you do not
understand----bring them to this messageboard----I know lots of them
and roudy knows all of them which are arabic and probably farsi
I know some of the Urdu filth

Translation of "Greater Israel" = "All the land the zionists can steal" :cool:

Translation of "MUSLIM LAND" ----lands pillaged, lands of rape, lands of impostion of a filthy creed ---- lands of millions murdered in the name of allah and even lands upon which the vile filth was expelled historically-----including the IBERIAN PENNINSULA----Southern France, Sicily and best of all------JERUSALEM ----more to the east---like India ------but there is hope for the future------the filth is even now slipping down the cosmic sewer

george, I want you to watch this video, and tell me what you think. I know you're gonna say its Zionist propaganda, but please watch it.

Do you think it's accurate to say Israel's choice is between security and democracy?

Israels main issue is its security, considering who they are surrounded by.

Did you watch the video ?? Do you disagree with what was said in it ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I did, and it gave me better insight into the geo-political aspects of your dilemma.
Given Israel's overwhelming superiority in conventional arms, not to mention its nuclear arsenal, I don't see any Arab military power capable of threatening your cities without ensuring their own extermination.

"The IDF possesses top-of-the-line weapons and computer systems used and recognized worldwide. Some gear comes from the US (with some equipment modified for IDF use) such as the M4A1 and M16 assault rifles, the M24 SWS 7.62 mm bolt action sniper rifle, the SR-25 7.62 mm semi-automatic sniper rifle, the F-15 Eagle and F-16 Fighting Falcon, and the AH-64D Apache and AH-1 Cobra attack helicopters.

"Israel also has developed its own independent weapons industry, which has developed weapons and vehicles such as the Merkava battle tank series, the Nesher and Kfir fighter aircraft, and various small arms such as the Galil and Tavor assault rifles, and the Uzi submachine gun.

"Israel has also installed a variant of the Samson RCWS, a remote controlled weapons platform, which can include machine guns, grenade launchers, and anti-tank missiles on a remotely operated turret, in pillboxes along the Israeli Gaza Strip barrier intended to prevent Palestinian militants from entering its territory.[65][66]

"Israel has developed observation balloons equipped with sophisticated cameras and surveillance systems used to thwart terror attacks from Gaza.[67]

"The IDF also has several large internal research and development departments, and it purchases many technologies produced by the Israeli security industries including IAI, IMI, Elbit Systems, Rafael, and dozens of smaller firms.

"Many of these developments have been battle-tested in Israel's numerous military engagements, making the relationship mutually beneficial, the IDF getting tailor-made solutions and the industries a good reputation.[citation needed]

"In response to the price overruns on the US Littoral Combat Ship program, Israel is considering producing their own warships, which would take a decade[68] and depend on diverting US financing to the project."

Israel Defense Forces - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I did, and it gave me better insight into the geo-political aspects of your dilemma.
Given Israel's overwhelming superiority in conventional arms, not to mention its nuclear arsenal, I don't see any Arab military power capable of threatening your cities without ensuring their own extermination.

"The IDF possesses top-of-the-line weapons and computer systems used and recognized worldwide. Some gear comes from the US (with some equipment modified for IDF use) such as the M4A1 and M16 assault rifles, the M24 SWS 7.62 mm bolt action sniper rifle, the SR-25 7.62 mm semi-automatic sniper rifle, the F-15 Eagle and F-16 Fighting Falcon, and the AH-64D Apache and AH-1 Cobra attack helicopters.

"Israel also has developed its own independent weapons industry, which has developed weapons and vehicles such as the Merkava battle tank series, the Nesher and Kfir fighter aircraft, and various small arms such as the Galil and Tavor assault rifles, and the Uzi submachine gun.

"Israel has also installed a variant of the Samson RCWS, a remote controlled weapons platform, which can include machine guns, grenade launchers, and anti-tank missiles on a remotely operated turret, in pillboxes along the Israeli Gaza Strip barrier intended to prevent Palestinian militants from entering its territory.[65][66]

"Israel has developed observation balloons equipped with sophisticated cameras and surveillance systems used to thwart terror attacks from Gaza.[67]

"The IDF also has several large internal research and development departments, and it purchases many technologies produced by the Israeli security industries including IAI, IMI, Elbit Systems, Rafael, and dozens of smaller firms.

"Many of these developments have been battle-tested in Israel's numerous military engagements, making the relationship mutually beneficial, the IDF getting tailor-made solutions and the industries a good reputation.[citation needed]

"In response to the price overruns on the US Littoral Combat Ship program, Israel is considering producing their own warships, which would take a decade[68] and depend on diverting US financing to the project."

Israel Defense Forces - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well thanks for at least acknowledging the video :)

You're right about Arab armies not wanting to attack ISrael because of the capability of the IDF, but Israel, IMO, is more concerned with low-level terrorist groups.

Forum List

Back