Zionist verse Judeans or Christ's

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
I came across this video and found it pretty interesting so thought I'd share it. At 48:04 is when the Armistice is signed, who pushed it through to get the land for Israel. At 50:-- an interview of a real Jew is taking place and he explains how Zionist have taken the place of many Jewish belief systems. Real Jews are naturally blessed they do not have to try to control everything in the world to be blessed nor have boatloads of financiers or jets, property etc. paid for with other peoples money to claim that an actual blessing has been bestowed on them. It is worth watching all the way through if you are interested in the history.

I came across this video and found it pretty interesting so thought I'd share it. At 48:04 is when the Armistice is signed, who pushed it through to get the land for Israel. At 50:-- an interview of a real Jew is taking place and he explains how Zionist have taken the place of many Jewish belief systems. Real Jews are naturally blessed they do not have to try to control everything in the world to be blessed nor have boatloads of financiers or jets, property etc. paid for with other peoples money to claim that an actual blessing has been bestowed on them. It is worth watching all the way through if you are interested in the history.

Excellent Post RodlSHI..steve

As I see the items in the above video I have been confirming those articles or items. Here is one that is at approximately 1:30 in the first clip.
  • The first page photo copy of the The Washington Times June 29, 1989
  • Need to locate the continuation TWT "Probe page A 7"
  • Having compromised leadership or close contacts with leadership damages everyone in a free society
The Franklin Coverup Scandal The Child sex ring that reached Bush/Reagan Whitehouse

Excellent Post RodlSHI..steve

Yeah great video thanks for posting it

Forum List

Back