Zionist trolls who infect the internet

Jews winners...

Warren Buffett...
Israel is now a major factor in commerce and in the world, and, is a smaller replica of what has been accomplished in the US and I think Americans admire that. They feel good about a society that is on the move
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaN_2nFqFtI]YouTube - Warren Buffet Supports the U.S.-Israel Relationship[/ame]

Arabs and Muslims big-time camel-herding losers...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYgrziadQIo]YouTube - Algerian author Anwar Malek talks about the arab world.[/ame]

marc69 should be a veteran student from hasbaraspam school!- nothing just trolls.

I understand it sucks that I demolish you on a regular basis as a consequence of your total lack of knowledge.

You're seriously mentally ill and I hope you are treated.

demolish me?? :eusa_whistle:

you ignore even the percentage of christians in the region, ... a real pigheaded

this is your moronic quote:

There are more Christians living in Israel than in most of the Arab Muslim countries,
:lol:

Last edited:
marc69 should be a veteran student from hasbaraspam school!- nothing just trolls.

I understand it sucks that I demolish you on a regular basis as a consequence of your total lack of knowledge.

You're seriously mentally ill and I hope you are treated.

demolish me?? :eusa_whistle:

you ignore even the percentage of christians in the region, ... a real pigheaded

this is your moronic quote:

There are more Christians living in Israel than in most of the Arab Muslim countries,
:lol:

You're mentally ill.

Oh for fuck sake, Israel exists and she keeps kicking your ass and she is not going anywhere.

Would you just make your peace with her and move on?

That is all she wants.

Last edited:
one has to love a thread about supposed zionist trolls which is overrun by terrorist-loving trolls.

ah...at least my day won't be irony deficient. ;)

That this thread is even permitted to be posted does not reflect well on the administrators of this chat room. It's no better than stormfront, a neo-Nazi site.

one has to love a thread about supposed zionist trolls which is overrun by terrorist-loving trolls.

That this thread is even permitted to be posted does not reflect well on the administrators of this chat room. It's no better than stormfront, a neo-Nazi site.
coming from someone who calls for Genocide of all Palestinians
Were I PM, I'd stomp out every last Pallie man, woman and child. The world would be a better place.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/israe...n-israeli-airstrikes-on-gaza.html#post2168892

coming from someone who calls for Genocide of all Palestinians
Were I PM, I'd stomp out every last Pallie man, woman and child. The world would be a better place.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/israe...n-israeli-airstrikes-on-gaza.html#post2168892

being commented upon by a freak who likes dead jews.

lol.. yet more irony. :cuckoo:

If you have ever visited a blog or on-line discussion group on the Middle East you have doubtless had the misfortune to run into them.

They are known by the language they use: depraved sexual insults, bile, bigotry, threats, disinformation and character assassination. That’s right: I’m talking about “hasbarats,” Zionist trolls who infect the Internet with hasbara, pro-Israel propaganda. Of course, mainstream media hasbarats have been around for decades, as have “hasbaratchiks,” fifth-columns in foreign governments who subvert national policies to serve Israel. The Internet, though, is the latest, some might say the greatest, propaganda playground, and Israel cannot cope with factual, passionate, well-documented stories that expose its war crimes and unrepentant criminality.

If you’ve come across a hasbarat, on-line or otherwise, you have learned that no amount of reasoned argument or intellectual maturity has any effect. That’s because hasbarats don’t care if they come across as ignorant, obnoxious, nasty or inane. All that matters for them is sabotaging criticism of Israel and support for Muslims. They’re like anti-intellectual stink bombs: designed to cause maximum discomfort but have little if any real power.

ZIONIST TROLLS WHO INFECT THE INTERNET Desertpeace

Anti-semites who infest USMB ....:rolleyes:

Tell us how the Mexican jews feel
As reported in La Vox De Aztlan, two men posing as press photographers, one of them a former Israeli Colonel and Mossad agent, were arrested INSIDE the Mexican congress on October 10, 2001 armed with
9-mm pistols, nine grenades, explosives, three detonators, and 58 bullets, but were released following intense pressure from the Israeli Embassy.
Two Israelis arrested with bombs in the Mexican Congress

As reported in La Vox De Aztlan, two men posing as press photographers, one of them a former Israeli Colonel and Mossad agent, were arrested INSIDE the Mexican congress on October 10, 2001 armed with
9-mm pistols, nine grenades, explosives, three detonators, and 58 bullets, but were released following intense pressure from the Israeli Embassy.

Another BOGUS website from the sociopath with a grade school literacy level...
http://www.usmessageboard.com/2210962-post18.html

LOL nice source Josey.
First, this has been proven time and time again as fiction, but antisemites will believe what they want to believe - The Protocol of Elders of Zion ring a bell.

Here is what the article states as the motivation. To get the Mexican government to declare war on Afghanistan. Are you fucking kidding me?
First, since when is getting a 3rd world country who can even take care of itself to commit declare war in a foreign country a sane idea?
Second, why the hell would Israel blame it on Afghanistan. Afghanistan is no threat her. If she would blame it on anyone it would be Hamas or Hezbollah.
The second phase was to mobilize both the Mexican and US press to blame Osama bin Laden. Most likely then Mexico would declare war on Afghanistan as well, commit troops and all the oil it could spare to combat Islamic terrorism."

You outdid ourself this time Josy

LOL nice source Josey.
First, this has been proven time and time again as fiction, but antisemites will believe what they want to believe - The Protocol of Elders of Zion ring a bell.

Here is what the article states as the motivation. To get the Mexican government to declare war on Afghanistan. Are you fucking kidding me?
First, since when is getting a 3rd world country who can even take care of itself to commit declare war in a foreign country a sane idea?
Second, why the hell would Israel blame it on Afghanistan. Afghanistan is no threat her. If she would blame it on anyone it would be Hamas or Hezbollah.
The second phase was to mobilize both the Mexican and US press to blame Osama bin Laden. Most likely then Mexico would declare war on Afghanistan as well, commit troops and all the oil it could spare to combat Islamic terrorism."

I read that too a long time ago on a different source.

LOL nice source Josey.

I read that too a long time ago on a different source.

You're another poster with integrity. :cuckoo:

Good link, thanks.

Remember that is was MEMRI that mistranslated Ahmadinijad's speech calling for Iran to wipe Israel off the Map. You still hear propagandists use that misquote even though it was debunked a long time ago.

Sure they did fuckbrain. That's why the iranian FM has worked SO hard to correct the translation. :cuckoo:

Hilarious how the islamic filth trolls coordinate their hilarious nonsensical lies so carefully to try and derail threads and obscure the truth, as if what emanates from AN's sewer maw makes any difference...

There are many, many Jewish people of conscience who consistently denounce the crimes of the Israeli government, its military and its settler trash.

This thread is not about them. It's about Hasbarats (who, by the way, are not all Jewish)

Someday, we might get lucky to hear a muslim complain about terrorism, violence, and the obscene psychotic focus of arab muslims on israel - while they have the lowest standard of living just about on earth...oh but that's right, if they do so, they'll get killed by other muslims, right... :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back