Zionist Nazis demand Obama attack Iran!!!

If Iran gets a nuke then there would be M.A.D.! If Iran nukes Israel, then Israel, US possibly Britian and France will counter-nuclear strike Iran. The great Persian empire would be up in smoke! I don't think Ayatollahs (who command the military and would make the call on such an attack) are motivated enough sacrifice Iran for the sake of destroying Israel! It just big talk from a little man!
This is EXACTLY what I've been saying. Iran would never be stupid enough to attack anyone. They're sitting ducks. They accomplish NOTHING for the quest of radical Islam, or they're own future, if they attacked anyone with a nuclear weapon. Setting off one bomb and then being subsequently annihilated for doing so is not much of a trade-off. I'm not sure why so many people think they'd be willing to do something so ridiculous and pointless.

As for the rest of your post, I just gained a lot of newfound respect for you.

Blowing people up is not the answer to blowing people up.

If a nuclear bomb is ever blown up somewhere and blamed on the Iranian government, I'm going to be highly suspicious of the accusation.

I just don't believe for one second that the Iranian radicals are stupid enough to do such a thing. They serve a much better purpose by EXISTING, then they do by blowing up one place and then being obliterated.

This is EXACTLY what I've been saying. Iran would never be stupid enough to attack anyone. They're sitting ducks. They accomplish NOTHING for the quest of radical Islam, or they're own future, if they attacked anyone with a nuclear weapon. Setting off one bomb and then being subsequently annihilated for doing so is not much of a trade-off. I'm not sure why so many people think they'd be willing to do something so ridiculous and pointless.

As for the rest of your post, I just gained a lot of newfound respect for you.

Blowing people up is not the answer to blowing people up.
slight correction

randomly bombing people is not the answer to terrorists blowing people up

Iran will eventually have the bomb.

We will learn to live with that, just as we learned to live wiht Russia having that power, Pakistan having it, China having it, Isreal having it and so on.

There is really just no way to prevent nations with enough resources from developing those weapons.

When they get that weapon I do not expect them to use it on Isreal, neither do I expect they'd be stupid enough to give that weapon to a terrorist group.

You want to know why I do not think they would do that?

Because the Arab and Persian worlds are not a monolithic organization as anyone who studies history would already know.

IN fact if there were no Israel or America to hate the conflict between the Arab world and the Persian world would be much more obvious to most of us.

That's precisely right.

I'm not sure why so many people are under the impression that a Shi'a government who's supreme leader has declared a fatwa against nuclear weapons would go to the trouble of creating them, only to surrender them to a Sunni jihadist group.

That's precisely right.

I'm not sure why so many people are under the impression that a Shi'a government who's supreme leader has declared a fatwa against nuclear weapons would go to the trouble of creating them, only to surrender them to a Sunni jihadist group.

It not JUST a Shi'a v Sunni issue, I think, although that clearly is part of the issue.

The Arabs and Persians have been vieing for dominance for a mighty long time.

They are very dictinctly different cultures despite the fact that they are both Islamic.

Forum List

Back