Zionist missiles cowardly fired from occupied Lebanon intercepted by Syrian army: Video

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
Here is the message from the Syrian army.

"Video footage of the Syrian Air Defenses engagement of one of multiple enemy targets last night/early morning.

At 0330 Zionist air formation launched 4 standoff missiles from Lebanese/Occupied Golan airspace in an attempt to target Damascus International Airport; and just as always, the jets were tracked while they were still over occupied Palestine.

Enemy jets did not enter Syrian Airspace, upon firing their Stand-off missiles, multiple SyAAD locked on the projectiles and engaged, shooting down 3 of 4 missiles while the 4th reached an empty land outside Damascus International Airport and did not cause any damage.

We do not claim to know the new rules of engagement by the Syrian command, but the SyAAD only dealt with the projectiles that were fired from outside Syrian airspace, while previously dealt with all jets that entered the Syrian airspace.

More updates to follow when possible."

Syrian Arab Army

Zionist missile.

images

Zionist missile.

images
I know. Stupid goyim. Like when the Egyptians disguised their amphibious troop carrier to look like an American flagged US navy surveillance ship just to trick Israel into knowingly attacking an American ship just so Egypt could accuse Israel of knowingly attacking an American ship in an attempt to draw the US into the 1967 war on Israel's side! hahaha

images

big eye-roll, huh?

How about a credible source. Facebook is NOT at ALL a source of credible news. I cannot find any corroborating info anywhere to back this up.

I cannot find any corroborating info anywhere to back this up.
Slave media don´t report when attack not successful.
Funny, not even Ma'an nor Al-Jazeera have anything on this. Well, Al Jazeera has a brief mention of something similar:

SOHR: Israeli warplanes hit near Damascus airport

Is that it?
Yes, this might be related to the incident. I wonder, though, why SOHR, an al-Qaeda linked "rebel" source, in fact a one man organization in England, should be considered a credible source.

Yes, this might be related to the incident. I wonder, though, why SOHR, an al-Qaeda linked "rebel" source, in fact a one man organization in England, should be considered a credible source.
So, we're back to what I said, and you seem to agree. There is no credible source AT ALL to back up your claim.

Thank you.

So, we're back to what I said, and you seem to agree. There is no credible source AT ALL to back up your claim.

Thank you.
Yes, AMN reported earlier but they didn´t know the whole story. AMN is the most credible source reporting about the ME.

Ask Assad's "Syrian Arab Army" 'cause they are on Facebook now. Ha ha ha ha.

And your "source" is Assad? Ha ha ha!
I trust Assad more than Chuck "Sobbin' Upchuck" Schumer.
Well ya sure. You IslamoNazis relate to a genocidal dictator who uses the Syrian army including chemical weapons, fighter jets and tanks to slaughter over 300,000 of his own people.

And your "source" is Assad? Ha ha ha!
I trust Assad more than Chuck "Sobbin' Upchuck" Schumer.
Well ya sure. You IslamoNazis relate to a genocidal dictator who uses the Syrian army including chemical weapons, fighter jets and tanks to slaughter over 300,000 of his own people.
upload_2017-9-26_0-32-46.png

Forum List

Back