Zionist Jews who helped the Nazis

But worked against INNOCENT JEWS.

In 1938 July 6-15..President Roosevelt convened the Evian Conference to deal with the Jewish Refugee problem.The Jewish Agency delegation headed by GOLDA MEIR(Meirson)later Israels Prime Minister, ignored a German offer to allow Jews to emigrate to other countries for $250 a head,and other Jewish Groups made NO offer to influence the USA and 32 other countries attending the Conference to allow immigration of German and Austrian Jews.

On February the first 1940,Henry Montor executive vice-President of the United Jewish Appeal,REFUSED to intervene for a shipload of Jewish Refugees stranded on the Danube River,STATING that "Palestine(Note his word PALESTINE) Cannot be flooded with...old people or with Jewish undesirables" (which is surprising considering the riff-raff they subsequently allow in,..my comment)

It is an Historical Fact that in 1941 and again in 1942,the German Gestapo offered ALL EUROPEAN JEWS tranit to Spain,if they relinquish all their property in Germany and Occupied France; on the condition that:

A. None of the Deportees travel from Spain to Palestine(That word Again)
B. All the Deportees be transported to the USA or British Colonies,and there to remain;with entry visas to be arranged by the Jews living there and C. pay $1000 per family at the Spanish border at the rate of 1000 families a day.

The Jewish leaders in Switzerland and Turkey received this offer with the clear understanding that the exclusion of Palestine(That word again) as a DESTINATION.

THE ANSWER from the Jewish Leaders/Zionists was negative,with the following comments:

A. Only Palestine( that word AGAIN) would be considered as a destination for Deportees.

B.The European Jews must accede to suffering and DEATH greater in measure than the other nations,in order that the victorious allies agree to a "JEWISH STATE" at the end of the WAR...(Amazing my comment).

C.No ransom will be paid.(The hypocricy here is unbelievable considering in answer B the Zionists were RANSOMING Jewish lives to get a State after the WAR,..my comment).

D. This response to the Gestapo's offer was made with the full knowledge that the alterative to this offer WAS THE GAS-CHAMBERS.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????.

In 1944, at the time of the Hungarian deportations,a similar offer was made,whereby ALL HUNGARIAN JEWRY COULD BE SAVED.The same Jewish/Zionist hierarchy AGAIN REFUSED this offer (after the GAS CHAMBERS had already taken a toll of millions of Jews)!!!!!!!!!!?????????

At this time the British Government granted Visas to 300 Rabbis and their families to the Colony of Mauritius,with passage for the Jewish evacuees through Turkey.The Jewish Agencies/Zionists leaders sabotaged the plan with the observation that the plan was disloyal to PALASTINE(that word Palestine yet again),AND THE 300 RABBIS AND THEIR FAMILIES SHOULD BE GASSED.!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????? a response from you Zionists on here would be appreciated.

On the 17th of December 1942,both houses of the British Parliament declared its readinessa to find tempory refuge for endangered persons.The Parliament proposed to evacuate 500,000 Jews from Europe,and resettle them in British Colonies as part of Diplomatic negotiations with Germany...A Spokesman for the ZIONISTS announced that the Jews would oppose the motion because Palestine(that word yet again) was omitted.

On the 16th of February 1943,Romania offered 70,000 Jewish refugees of Tran-Dniestria to leave at a cost of $50 each,This was publicized in the New York newspapers.....Yitzak Greenbaum,Chairman of the Rescue Committee of the Jewish Agency addressing the Zionist Executive Council in Tel Aviv,18th Fedruary 1943(2 days later) SAID "When they asked me,couldn't you give money out of the United Jewish Funds for the rescue of Jews in Europe,I SAID NO! and I say again NO!...one should resist this wave which pushes the ZIONIST ACTIVITIES TO SECONDARY IMPORTANCE"....!!!!!!!!!!!!????????(What was so important than saving Jewish lives,my comment)Maybe the Zionist rabble on here could explain?

During the course of these negotiations mentioned above, Chaim Weizman,the first "Jewish Statesman?) stated "THE most valuable part of the JEWISH NATION is already in Palestine(Palestine yet again out of the mouth of Weizman) AND THOSE JEWS LIVING OUTSIDE "PALESTINE" ARE NOT TOO IMPORTANT".WEIZMAN's cohort,GREENBAUM,amplified this statement with the observation...."ONE COW IN PALESTINE(that word again) IS WORTH MORE THAN ALL THE JEWS IN EUROPE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????

ZIONISTS HEY............Kill their OWN and the KILL THE PALESTINIANS

In 1947,Congressman William Stration sponsored a Bill to immediately grant entry to the United States of 400,000 Jews.The Bill was NOT PASSED after it was publicly DENOUNCED BY THE ZIONIST LEADERSHIP.

How is it explained when the Jewish people of Europe were in so much need and help..THE ZIONISTS DID EVERYTHING NOT TO HELP THEM GET FREEDOM.

As I have always said ZIONISM is Anti-JEWISH,Anti-PALESTINIAN and Anti-THE REST OF THE WORLD....and history proves me right.steve..without predudice....Zionists are not for Judaism(although they try to make out it is one and the same thing but we know its not of course) but only for THEMSELVES

You do realise that you have just set your side back 10 years in posting this don't you. The Jewish organisations did everything they could to save the Jews of Europe, but the best will in the world cant come up with $100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 at the drop of a hat to save the next village's Jews from eviction and mass murder. All you evidence does is show you are clutching at straws and will keep bringing the same spam to the board, spam that is OFF TOPIC and DERAILMENT so the reality can be ignored.
YOU ARE A DENIER AND A LIAR,COMPLETELY......your shallowness is shown beautifully by the term Spam...Huh,you can't read either the Zionists had plenty of money but denied all European Jews Freedom,A LIFE ...but were in collaboration with the Nazis and sent them unmercifully to the GAS CHAMBERS,your dictum on this issue is depraved,the whole Zionist Mantra is DEPRAVITY itself,and you are a leading light in this SORDID Terrorist Organization who have tried to eliminate the Palestinians over 70 years and are accountable for Millions of Innocent Jewish Lives,I have put back my side back 10 years you talk so much Shit and you believe it.

How you can stand there and spew such denial and to use the term "Jewish Organisations when you should have said ZIONIST ORGANIZATIONS,is a insult to our intelligence and to the Millions of DEAD<>GASSED Innocent Jews you B ......d.

The Holocaust Musem in Jerusalem should have a section clearly displayed SAYING this is the Millions of Innocent Jews sent to the Gas Chambers by Zionists......Yeah...One Cow in Palestine according to you and your ILK is worth All The Jews in EUROPE..

Everything I say is the Truth,you can scream and crow but no one listens to Trash like you anymore...I HAVE,AND YOUR DISGRACEFUL POST HAS EXPOSED YOU FOR WHAT YOU ARE.......a ZIONIST of the worst kind.......JUST REMEMBER,WHAT GOES AROUND,COME AROUND......I can't wait.Now go spew your LIES elsewhere....zionist

In 1938 July 6-15..President Roosevelt convened the Evian Conference to deal with the Jewish Refugee problem.The Jewish Agency delegation headed by GOLDA MEIR(Meirson)later Israels Prime Minister, ignored a German offer to allow Jews to emigrate to other countries for $250 a head,and other Jewish Groups made NO offer to influence the USA and 32 other countries attending the Conference to allow immigration of German and Austrian Jews.

On February the first 1940,Henry Montor executive vice-President of the United Jewish Appeal,REFUSED to intervene for a shipload of Jewish Refugees stranded on the Danube River,STATING that "Palestine(Note his word PALESTINE) Cannot be flooded with...old people or with Jewish undesirables" (which is surprising considering the riff-raff they subsequently allow in,..my comment)

It is an Historical Fact that in 1941 and again in 1942,the German Gestapo offered ALL EUROPEAN JEWS tranit to Spain,if they relinquish all their property in Germany and Occupied France; on the condition that:

B. All the Deportees be transported to the USA or British Colonies,and there to remain;with entry visas to be arranged by the Jews living there and C. pay $1000 per family at the Spanish border at the rate of 1000 families a day.

The Jewish leaders in Switzerland and Turkey received this offer with the clear understanding that the exclusion of Palestine(That word again) as a DESTINATION.

THE ANSWER from the Jewish Leaders/Zionists was negative,with the following comments:

A. Only Palestine( that word AGAIN) would be considered as a destination for Deportees.

B.The European Jews must accede to suffering and DEATH greater in measure than the other nations,in order that the victorious allies agree to a "JEWISH STATE" at the end of the WAR...(Amazing my comment).

C.No ransom will be paid.(The hypocricy here is unbelievable considering in answer B the Zionists were RANSOMING Jewish lives to get a State after the WAR,..my comment).

D. This response to the Gestapo's offer was made with the full knowledge that the alterative to this offer WAS THE GAS-CHAMBERS.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????.

In 1944, at the time of the Hungarian deportations,a similar offer was made,whereby ALL HUNGARIAN JEWRY COULD BE SAVED.The same Jewish/Zionist hierarchy AGAIN REFUSED this offer (after the GAS CHAMBERS had already taken a toll of millions of Jews)!!!!!!!!!!?????????

At this time the British Government granted Visas to 300 Rabbis and their families to the Colony of Mauritius,with passage for the Jewish evacuees through Turkey.The Jewish Agencies/Zionists leaders sabotaged the plan with the observation that the plan was disloyal to PALASTINE(that word Palestine yet again),AND THE 300 RABBIS AND THEIR FAMILIES SHOULD BE GASSED.!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????? a response from you Zionists on here would be appreciated.

On the 17th of December 1942,both houses of the British Parliament declared its readinessa to find tempory refuge for endangered persons.The Parliament proposed to evacuate 500,000 Jews from Europe,and resettle them in British Colonies as part of Diplomatic negotiations with Germany...A Spokesman for the ZIONISTS announced that the Jews would oppose the motion because Palestine(that word yet again) was omitted.

On the 16th of February 1943,Romania offered 70,000 Jewish refugees of Tran-Dniestria to leave at a cost of $50 each,This was publicized in the New York newspapers.....Yitzak Greenbaum,Chairman of the Rescue Committee of the Jewish Agency addressing the Zionist Executive Council in Tel Aviv,18th Fedruary 1943(2 days later) SAID "When they asked me,couldn't you give money out of the United Jewish Funds for the rescue of Jews in Europe,I SAID NO! and I say again NO!...one should resist this wave which pushes the ZIONIST ACTIVITIES TO SECONDARY IMPORTANCE"....!!!!!!!!!!!!????????(What was so important than saving Jewish lives,my comment)Maybe the Zionist rabble on here could explain?

During the course of these negotiations mentioned above, Chaim Weizman,the first "Jewish Statesman?) stated "THE most valuable part of the JEWISH NATION is already in Palestine(Palestine yet again out of the mouth of Weizman) AND THOSE JEWS LIVING OUTSIDE "PALESTINE" ARE NOT TOO IMPORTANT".WEIZMAN's cohort,GREENBAUM,amplified this statement with the observation...."ONE COW IN PALESTINE(that word again) IS WORTH MORE THAN ALL THE JEWS IN EUROPE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????

In 1947,Congressman William Stration sponsored a Bill to immediately grant entry to the United States of 400,000 Jews.The Bill was NOT PASSED after it was publicly DENOUNCED BY THE ZIONIST LEADERSHIP.

How is it explained when the Jewish people of Europe were in so much need and help..THE ZIONISTS DID EVERYTHING NOT TO HELP THEM GET FREEDOM.

As I have always said ZIONISM is Anti-JEWISH,Anti-PALESTINIAN and Anti-THE REST OF THE WORLD....and history proves me right.steve..without predudice....Zionists are not for Judaism(although they try to make out it is one and the same thing but we know its not of course) but only for THEMSELVES

You do realise that you have just set your side back 10 years in posting this don't you. The Jewish organisations did everything they could to save the Jews of Europe, but the best will in the world cant come up with $100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 at the drop of a hat to save the next village's Jews from eviction and mass murder. All you evidence does is show you are clutching at straws and will keep bringing the same spam to the board, spam that is OFF TOPIC and DERAILMENT so the reality can be ignored.
YOU ARE A DENIER AND A LIAR,COMPLETELY......your shallowness is shown beautifully by the term Spam...Huh,you can't read either the Zionists had plenty of money but denied all European Jews Freedom,A LIFE ...but were in collaboration with the Nazis and sent them unmercifully to the GAS CHAMBERS,your dictum on this issue is depraved,the whole Zionist Mantra is DEPRAVITY itself,and you are a leading light in this SORDID Terrorist Organization who have tried to eliminate the Palestinians over 70 years and are accountable for Millions of Innocent Jewish Lives,I have put back my side back 10 years you talk so much Shit and you believe it.

How you can stand there and spew such denial and to use the term "Jewish Organisations when you should have said ZIONIST ORGANIZATIONS,is a insult to our intelligence and to the Millions of DEAD<>GASSED Innocent Jews you B ......d.

The Holocaust Musem in Jerusalem should have a section clearly displayed SAYING this is the Millions of Innocent Jews sent to the Gas Chambers by Zionists......Yeah...One Cow in Palestine according to you and your ILK is worth All The Jews in EUROPE..

Everything I say is the Truth,you can scream and crow but no one listens to Trash like you anymore...I HAVE,AND YOUR DISGRACEFUL POST HAS EXPOSED YOU FOR WHAT YOU ARE.......a ZIONIST of the worst kind.......JUST REMEMBER,WHAT GOES AROUND,COME AROUND......I can't wait.Now go spew your LIES elsewhere....zionist

Read your own cut and paste and see that I am 100% correct. Every Jew that was saved saw the cost of the next one double, until the Zionist organisation could no longer raise the funds. The Germans were destitute because of the greed of the other nations governments. So the only way they could survive was to introduce a barter system, this meant the French, American and British banks could not get their hands on the income generated by German workers, just as the US could no longer get the profits from Iraqi oil when Saddam sold it in Euro's.

You find me one report that was common knowledge about the treatment of the Jews in Europe between 1933 and 1945 when the first camp was liberated. You know what should be on the doorway to the holocaust museum,

HERE ARE THE NAMES OF THE MILLIONS MASS MURDERED BY BRITAIN, AUSTRALIA, NEW XEALAND, FRANCE AND THE USA WHO KNEW ABOUT THE MASS MURDERS BUT DID NOTHING

That is the truth that you don't want to be made public, and Britain carried on mass murdering Jews right up until may 15 1948

Charles Lindbergh.

image.jpeg

Read your own cut and paste and see that I am 100% correct. Every Jew that was saved saw the cost of the next one double, until the Zionist organisation could no longer raise the funds. The Germans were destitute because of the greed of the other nations governments. So the only way they could survive was to introduce a barter system, this meant the French, American and British banks could not get their hands on the income generated by German workers, just as the US could no longer get the profits from Iraqi oil when Saddam sold it in Euro's.

You find me one report that was common knowledge about the treatment of the Jews in Europe between 1933 and 1945 when the first camp was liberated. You know what should be on the doorway to the holocaust museum,

HERE ARE THE NAMES OF THE MILLIONS MASS MURDERED BY BRITAIN, AUSTRALIA, NEW XEALAND, FRANCE AND THE USA WHO KNEW ABOUT THE MASS MURDERS BUT DID NOTHING

That is the truth that you don't want to be made public, and Britain carried on mass murdering Jews right up until may 15 1948
How ridiculous you will make any excuse for YOUR beloved ZIONISTS,even to the point of persistently lying about the truth of the material facts......you SAD BOY.
To try to incriminate other good people worldwide shows how beref of sorrow you are about the Millions of Jewish Deaths you had a hand in.
In your post you blame everyone else "WHO KNEW ABOUT THE MASS MURDERS BUT DID NOTHING"This is a bit Rich coming from someone who is a Big Mouth on all things ZIONIST...you bloody fool...It was the Nazis and Zionists who sent Innocent Jews,Men,Women,Children and Babies to the Gas Chambers and knowingly knew that they were Brutalized en-route.......So much for your incorrect and immoral Exposea,really you have the temerity to speak so much rot in a most nugatory way.

All the Countries you mentioned have a Great History of Helping,Assisting and Caring of Jewish Families starting with the Russian Pogroms of the late 1880's onwards moreover you disgrace us all with your lies,but we expect NO more from people like you ZIONISTS,talk about BITE the hand that feeds you,even today American Tax-Payers give you Billions of their hard earn Dollars,as does the rest of the world.
You Gloat with pride at the suffering of the Palestinian People,the nation whose Land you Stole,I will close by saying Zionism is Ant-Semitism and Anti-Real Jews..........You Phoney are Shameful in every way..What on earth made you like this??????steve

My Original post on this Thread is well scourced,true and fact..........I note with sadness you never mentioned that it was the German Nazis and Zionists that send Millions of Jews to their Deaths,SHAME ON YOU

Last edited:

How ridiculous you will make any excuse for YOUR beloved ZIONISTS,even to the point of persistently lying about the truth of the material facts......you SAD BOY.
To try to incriminate other good people worldwide shows how beref of sorrow you are about the Millions of Jewish Deaths you had a hand in.
In your post you blame everyone else "WHO KNEW ABOUT THE MASS MURDERS BUT DID NOTHING"This is a bit Rich coming from someone who is a Big Mouth on all things ZIONIST...you bloody fool...It was the Nazis and Zionists who sent Innocent Jews,Men,Women,Children and Babies to the Gas Chambers and knowingly knew that they were Brutalized en-route.......So much for your incorrect and immoral Exposea,really you have the temerity to speak so much rot in a most nugatory way.

All the Countries you mentioned have a Great History of Helping,Assisting and Caring of Jewish Families starting with the Russian Pogroms of the late 1880's onwards moreover you disgrace us all with your lies,but we expect NO more from people like you ZIONISTS,talk about BITE the hand that feeds you,even today American Tax-Payers give you Billions of their hard earn Dollars,as does the rest of the world.
You Gloat with pride at the suffering of the Palestinian People,the nation whose Land you Stole,I will close by saying Zionism is Ant-Semitism and Anti-Real Jews..........You Phoney are Shameful in every way..What on earth made you like this??????steve

My Original post on this Thread is well scourced,true and fact..........I note with sadness you never mentioned that it was the German Nazis and Zionists that send Millions of Jews to their Deaths,SHAME ON YOU

YOU ARE THE LIAR BECAUSE YOU WANT TO DEMONISE THE JEWS ALL THE TIME. READ YOUR NOVEL AGAIN AND SEE WHERE IT SAYS THAT THE GERMANS INCREASED THE SUMS AFTER EACH SUCCESSFUL ESCAPE. HOW WOULD AUSTRALIA RAISE THE SUMS NEEDED IF THEY HAD TO RELEASE PRISONERS FROM A CORRUPT PSYCHPATHIC REGIME IF THE COSTS WENT UP 100% EVERY TIME.

BULLSHIT THEY MASS MURDERED MILLIONS OF JEWS OVER THE PERIOD FROM 1930 TO 1950 AND THAT IS A MATTER OF HISTORICAL RECORD. BUT ALL YOU READ AND SPOUT IS NAZI PROPAGANDA BECAUSE THAT IS ALL YOU HAVE. LOOK AT THE WAY BRITAIN REFUSED TO ALLOW ANY JEWS TO ENTER PALESTINE INSTEAD LOCKING THEM BELOW DECKS IN THE SHIPS BRINGING THEM FOR MONTHS ON END AND THEN DEPORTING THEM TO CYPRUS. THE DEATH CAMPS ARE STILL THERE IF YOU WANT A LOOK.

UNLIKE YOU I DONT POST NAZI LIES SO I CANT SAY THE ZIONISTS SENT MILLIONS TO THEIR DEATHS WHEN THEY TRIED TO SAVE THEM. BUT EVEN WITH THE JEWS THERE IS ONLY SO MUCH MONEY AVAILABLE AND WHEN THE GERMANS ARE ASKING FOR $10 MILLION TO SAVE JUST ONE JEW THEN YOU KNOW YOU HAVE LOST. NOW IF YOU SAID THE MUSLIMS, CATHOLICS, MARXISTS AND GERMANS THAT SEND MILLIONS OF JEWS, DISABLED, GYPSIES, HOMOSEXUALS AND OTHER UNTERMENSCH TO THEIR DEATHS I WOULD PRAISE YOU FOR TELLING THE TRUTH FOR ONCE.

Forum List

Back