Zionist Jews who helped the Nazis

theliq

Platinum Member
Jul 12, 2011
Australia,Mullaloo
But worked against INNOCENT JEWS.

In 1938 July 6-15..President Roosevelt convened the Evian Conference to deal with the Jewish Refugee problem.The Jewish Agency delegation headed by GOLDA MEIR(Meirson)later Israels Prime Minister, ignored a German offer to allow Jews to emigrate to other countries for $250 a head,and other Jewish Groups made NO offer to influence the USA and 32 other countries attending the Conference to allow immigration of German and Austrian Jews.

On February the first 1940,Henry Montor executive vice-President of the United Jewish Appeal,REFUSED to intervene for a shipload of Jewish Refugees stranded on the Danube River,STATING that "Palestine(Note his word PALESTINE) Cannot be flooded with...old people or with Jewish undesirables" (which is surprising considering the riff-raff they subsequently allow in,..my comment)

It is an Historical Fact that in 1941 and again in 1942,the German Gestapo offered ALL EUROPEAN JEWS tranit to Spain,if they relinquish all their property in Germany and Occupied France; on the condition that:

A. None of the Deportees travel from Spain to Palestine(That word Again)
B. All the Deportees be transported to the USA or British Colonies,and there to remain;with entry visas to be arranged by the Jews living there and C. pay $1000 per family at the Spanish border at the rate of 1000 families a day.

The Jewish leaders in Switzerland and Turkey received this offer with the clear understanding that the exclusion of Palestine(That word again) as a DESTINATION.

THE ANSWER from the Jewish Leaders/Zionists was negative,with the following comments:

A. Only Palestine( that word AGAIN) would be considered as a destination for Deportees.

B.The European Jews must accede to suffering and DEATH greater in measure than the other nations,in order that the victorious allies agree to a "JEWISH STATE" at the end of the WAR...(Amazing my comment).

C.No ransom will be paid.(The hypocricy here is unbelievable considering in answer B the Zionists were RANSOMING Jewish lives to get a State after the WAR,..my comment).

D. This response to the Gestapo's offer was made with the full knowledge that the alterative to this offer WAS THE GAS-CHAMBERS.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????.

In 1944, at the time of the Hungarian deportations,a similar offer was made,whereby ALL HUNGARIAN JEWRY COULD BE SAVED.The same Jewish/Zionist hierarchy AGAIN REFUSED this offer (after the GAS CHAMBERS had already taken a toll of millions of Jews)!!!!!!!!!!?????????

At this time the British Government granted Visas to 300 Rabbis and their families to the Colony of Mauritius,with passage for the Jewish evacuees through Turkey.The Jewish Agencies/Zionists leaders sabotaged the plan with the observation that the plan was disloyal to PALASTINE(that word Palestine yet again),AND THE 300 RABBIS AND THEIR FAMILIES SHOULD BE GASSED.!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????? a response from you Zionists on here would be appreciated.

On the 17th of December 1942,both houses of the British Parliament declared its readinessa to find tempory refuge for endangered persons.The Parliament proposed to evacuate 500,000 Jews from Europe,and resettle them in British Colonies as part of Diplomatic negotiations with Germany...A Spokesman for the ZIONISTS announced that the Jews would oppose the motion because Palestine(that word yet again) was omitted.

On the 16th of February 1943,Romania offered 70,000 Jewish refugees of Tran-Dniestria to leave at a cost of $50 each,This was publicized in the New York newspapers.....Yitzak Greenbaum,Chairman of the Rescue Committee of the Jewish Agency addressing the Zionist Executive Council in Tel Aviv,18th Fedruary 1943(2 days later) SAID "When they asked me,couldn't you give money out of the United Jewish Funds for the rescue of Jews in Europe,I SAID NO! and I say again NO!...one should resist this wave which pushes the ZIONIST ACTIVITIES TO SECONDARY IMPORTANCE"....!!!!!!!!!!!!????????(What was so important than saving Jewish lives,my comment)Maybe the Zionist rabble on here could explain?

During the course of these negotiations mentioned above, Chaim Weizman,the first "Jewish Statesman?) stated "THE most valuable part of the JEWISH NATION is already in Palestine(Palestine yet again out of the mouth of Weizman) AND THOSE JEWS LIVING OUTSIDE "PALESTINE" ARE NOT TOO IMPORTANT".WEIZMAN's cohort,GREENBAUM,amplified this statement with the observation...."ONE COW IN PALESTINE(that word again) IS WORTH MORE THAN ALL THE JEWS IN EUROPE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????

ZIONISTS HEY............Kill their OWN and the KILL THE PALESTINIANS

In 1947,Congressman William Stration sponsored a Bill to immediately grant entry to the United States of 400,000 Jews.The Bill was NOT PASSED after it was publicly DENOUNCED BY THE ZIONIST LEADERSHIP.

How is it explained when the Jewish people of Europe were in so much need and help..THE ZIONISTS DID EVERYTHING NOT TO HELP THEM GET FREEDOM.

As I have always said ZIONISM is Anti-JEWISH,Anti-PALESTINIAN and Anti-THE REST OF THE WORLD....and history proves me right.steve..without predudice....Zionists are not for Judaism(although they try to make out it is one and the same thing but we know its not of course) but only for THEMSELVES

Last edited:

In 1938 July 6-15..President Roosevelt convened the Evian Conference to deal with the Jewish Refugee problem.The Jewish Agency delegation headed by GOLDA MEIR(Meirson)later Israels Prime Minister, ignored a German offer to allow Jews to emigrate to other countries for $250 a head,and other Jewish Groups made NO offer to influence the USA and 32 other countries attending the Conference to allow immigration of German and Austrian Jews.

On February the first 1940,Henry Montor executive vice-President of the United Jewish Appeal,REFUSED to intervene for a shipload of Jewish Refugees stranded on the Danube River,STATING that "Palestine(Note his word PALESTINE) Cannot be flooded with...old people or with Jewish undesirables" (which is surprising considering the riff-raff they subsequently allow in,..my comment)

It is an Historical Fact that in 1941 and again in 1942,the German Gestapo offered ALL EUROPEAN JEWS tranit to Spain,if they relinquish all their property in Germany and Occupied France; on the condition that:

B. All the Deportees be transported to the USA or British Colonies,and there to remain;with entry visas to be arranged by the Jews living there and C. pay $1000 per family at the Spanish border at the rate of 1000 families a day.

The Jewish leaders in Switzerland and Turkey received this offer with the clear understanding that the exclusion of Palestine(That word again) as a DESTINATION.

THE ANSWER from the Jewish Leaders/Zionists was negative,with the following comments:

A. Only Palestine( that word AGAIN) would be considered as a destination for Deportees.

B.The European Jews must accede to suffering and DEATH greater in measure than the other nations,in order that the victorious allies agree to a "JEWISH STATE" at the end of the WAR...(Amazing my comment).

C.No ransom will be paid.(The hypocricy here is unbelievable consindering in answer B the Zionists were RANSOMING Jewish live to get a State after the WAR,..my comment).

D. This response to the Gestapo's offer was made with the full knowledge that the alterative to this offer WAS THE GAS-CHAMBERS.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????.

In 1944, at the time of the Hungarian deportations,a similar offer was made,whereby ALL HUNGARIAN JEWRY COULD BE SAVED.The same Jewish/Zionist hierarchy AGAIN REFUSED this offer (after the GAS CHAMBERS had already taken a toll of millions of Jews)!!!!!!!!!!?????????

At this time the British Government granted Visas to 300 Rabbis and their families to the Colony of Mauritius,with passage for the Jewish evacuees through Turkey.The Jewish Agencies/Zionists leaders sabotaged the plan with the observation that the plan was disloyal to PALASTINE(that word Palestine yet again),AND THE 300 RABBIS AND THEIR FAMILIES SHOULD BE GASSED.!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????? a response from you Zionists on here would be appreciated.

On the 17th of December 1942,both houses of the British Parliament declared its readinessa to find temory refuge for endangered persons.The Parliament proposed to evacuate 500,000 Jews from Europe,and resettle them in British Colonies as part of Diplomatic negotiations with Germany...A Spokesman for the ZIONISTS announced that the Jews would oppose the motion because Palestine(that word yet again) was omitted.

On the 16th of February 1943,Romania offered 70,000 Jewish refugees of Tran-Dniestria to leave at a cost of $50 each,This was publicized in the New York newspapers.....Yitzak Greenbaum,Chairman of the Rescue Committee of the Jewish Agency addressing the Zionist Executive Council in Tel Aviv,18th Fedruary 1943(2 days later) SAID "When they asked me,couldn't you give money out of the United Jewish Funds for the rescue of Jews in Europe,I SAID NO! and I say again NO!...one should resist this wave which pushes the ZIONIST ACTIVITIES TO SECONDARY IMPORTANCE"....!!!!!!!!!!!!????????(What was so important than saving Jewish lives,my comment)Maybe the Zionist rabble on here could explain?

During the course of these negotiations mentioned above, Chaim Weizman,the first "Jewish Statesman?) stated "THE most valuable part of the JEWISH NATION is already in Palestine(Palestine yet again out of the mouth of Weizman) AND THOSE JEWS LIVING OUTSIDE "PALESTINE" ARE NOT TOO IMPORTANT".WEIZMAN's cohort,GREENBAUM,amplified this statement with the observation...."ONE COW IN PALESTINE(that word again) IS WORTH MORE THAN ALL THE JEWS IN EUROPE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????

In 1947,Congressman William Stration sponsored a Bill to immediately grant entry to the United States of 400,000 Jews.The Bill was NOT PASSED after it was publicly DENOUNCED BY THE ZIONIST LEADERSHIP.

How is it explained when the Jewish people of Europe were in so much need and help..THE ZIONISTS DID EVERYTHING NOT TO HELP THEM GET FREEDOM.

As I have always said ZIONISM is Anti-JEWISH,Anti-PALESTINIAN and Anti-THE REST OF THE WORLD....and history proves me right.steve..without predudice....Zionists are not for Judaism(although they try to make out it is one and the same thing but we know its not of course) but only for THEMSELVES

Right as rain. There could not have been any WWI or WWII without Khazarian Jews funding it. The Rothschilds, Warburgs, Rockefellers, etc, etc......

Racial purity at that time in history was very prominent. I think some jews thought they were superior to other jews?

yes?

Pineapple
Being a Zionut Hoss,If the Cap Fits,Wear It...see you don't know half of what you beloved Terrorist Zionists got up to..DID YA

Only the liq tells the true facts........better a Pineapple than a Denier of the TRUTH

Excuse me....Hossfly is a very respected member here and someone whose opinion I respect greatly.....if you want people to take you seriously, you have to ease up.

• Banned
Racial purity at that time in history was very prominent. I think some jews thought they were superior to other jews?

yes?
Well they still think that today Goose...Trouble today with most Jews today are Turkic,Tar-Tar and Central Asian converts to Judaism,Not real Jews as they have NO DIRECT LINEAGE TO Abraham at all.so much for Purity because like us they are made up of loads of different peoples.....You and I could have more Jewish blood in us than a lot of these people.just stating a fact..steve

Pineapple
Being a Zionut Hoss,If the Cap Fits,Wear It...see you don't know half of what you beloved Terrorist Zionists got up to..DID YA

Only the liq tells the true facts........better a Pineapple than a Denier of the TRUTH

Excuse me....Hossfly is a very respected member here and someone whose opinion I respect greatly.....if you want people to take you seriously, you have to ease up.
Dale I know BUT I also know Hoss is a Great Friend and we also have excellent Humour between each other,don't worry Hoss can well look after himself,more over I have his back if need be...But Thank You Dale for Caring about this Wonderful Man...steve

Now I await the Lemming Response from the Zionist Terrorist Possee on here.

They are predicable in as much that they will say I am Anti-Semitic(Not true at all,I have many Jewish friends here and in Israel)
BUT I am very much ANTI-ZIONIST because they try to make out they are Squeaky Clean which they are so far from,as my post proves,they moreover are a Terrorist Organization with their affiliates,in their attempt,failed attempt to eliminate the Palestinians.

Last edited:

yes?
Well they still think that today Goose...Trouble today with most Jews today are Turkic,Tar-Tar and Central Asian converts to Judaism,Not real Jews as they have NO DIRECT LINEAGE TO Abraham at all.so much for Purity because like us they are made up of loads of different peoples.....You and I could have more Jewish blood in us than a lot of these people.just stating a fact..steve
patriarchies grow prolific breeds. Matriarchies kill them and lead to grave evil to continue ethnic survival.

we see it with jews and now with Europeans.

Men decide how manh childrn their wives have. Women decide how few.

The oly way a female dominated ethnicity can survive is by genociding other races.

Pineapple

Dale I know BUT I also know Hoss is a Great Friend and we also have excellent Humour between each other,don't worry Hoss can well look after himself,more over I have his back if need be...But Thank You Dale for Caring about this Wonderful Man...steve

Hoss is an honerable and good man.

Pineapple

They are predicable in as much that they will say I am Anti-Semitic(Not true at all,I have many Jewish friends here and in Israel)
BUT I am very much ANTI-ZIONIST because they try to make out they are Squeaky Clean which they are so far from,as my post proves,they moreover are a Terrorist Organization with their affiliates,in their attempt,failed attempt to eliminate the Palestinians.

Nope, you know your stuff and you have it well documented. More people need to research it. The Balfour declaration that pulled America into WWI is something very few people know about.....

Pineapple
I love Skye BUT I see she has agreed with Hoss's assessment of me,I can't help how she thinks because like so many of you she has been COCOONED from the reality and truth of the past......I am merely a messenger of the truth.........I know it is hard for some to bear BUT it is the TRUTH and I the liq will never take a backwards step in exposing the FACTS........steve

Pineapple

Hoss is an honerable and good man.
Well I know he is Honourable,Goose but I think like all of us, has a past where he has been Naughty at times.....I'd give him a Medal,but I'm Fcuked if I'm going to give him a HALO...LOL'r steve

Pineapple
I love Skye BUT I see she has agreed with Hoss's assessment of me,I can't help how she thinks because like so many of you she has been COCOONED from the reality and truth of the past......I am merely a messenger of the truth.........I know it is hard for some to bear BUT it is the TRUTH and I the liq will never take a backwards step in exposing the FACTS........steve
Skye is a nationlist because she lacked the courage to bear ten babies.

Pineapple
Skye is a nationlist because she lacked the courage to bear ten babies.
I like Syke,Goose but I don't always agree with her which is OK,but mate you must admit "She is a good sort" as we say here..steve

C.No ransom will be paid.(The hypocricy here is unbelievable considering in answer B the Zionists were RANSOMING Jewish lives to get a State after the WAR,..my comment).

On the 17th of December 1942,both houses of the British Parliament declared its readinessa to find tempory refuge for endangered persons.The Parliament proposed to evacuate 500,000 Jews from Europe,and resettle them in British Colonies as part of Diplomatic negotiations with Germany...A Spokesman for the ZIONISTS announced that the Jews would oppose the motion because Palestine(that word yet again) was omitted.

You do realise that you have just set your side back 10 years in posting this don't you. The Jewish organisations did everything they could to save the Jews of Europe, but the best will in the world cant come up with $100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 at the drop of a hat to save the next village's Jews from eviction and mass murder. All you evidence does is show you are clutching at straws and will keep bringing the same spam to the board, spam that is OFF TOPIC and DERAILMENT so the reality can be ignored.

C.No ransom will be paid.(The hypocricy here is unbelievable consindering in answer B the Zionists were RANSOMING Jewish live to get a State after the WAR,..my comment).

On the 17th of December 1942,both houses of the British Parliament declared its readinessa to find temory refuge for endangered persons.The Parliament proposed to evacuate 500,000 Jews from Europe,and resettle them in British Colonies as part of Diplomatic negotiations with Germany...A Spokesman for the ZIONISTS announced that the Jews would oppose the motion because Palestine(that word yet again) was omitted.

Right as rain. There could not have been any WWI or WWII without Khazarian Jews funding it. The Rothschilds, Warburgs, Rockefellers, etc, etc......

Seeing as there was no such people as khazarian Jews what are you going to say now. The concept was built on a poem and a novel that have no basis in fact. Still waiting for your link to the details of khazar prior to the mid 20C

Forum List

Back