Zionist Jews use Pepsi and Coca Cola in subliminal War against Islam

Terrorism_from_america_israel_india_against_muslim.jpg

hamas_cartoon1.gif

The Islamic scriptures call for Muslims to fight and kill Jews, to reach judgement day.

Book 041, Number 6985:

Abu Huraira reported Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.
“There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad. Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are all a waste of time and vain endeavors.”
The Hamas Charter:

Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it.” (The Martyr, Imam Hassan al-Banna, of blessed memory).

“The Islamic Resistance Movement believes that the land of Palestine is an Islamic Waqf consecrated for future Muslim generations until Judgment Day. It, or any part of it, should not be squandered: it, or any part of it, should not be given up. ”

“There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad. Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are all a waste of time and vain endeavors.”

Outta rep for ya Ropey, Ill get ya later.

India?

Why India?

Because of the Pakistan thing.

"Many women who do not dress modestly ... lead young men astray, corrupt their chastity and spread adultery in society, which (consequently) increases earthquakes," Hojatoleslam Kazem Sedighi was quoted as saying by Iranian media.

LOL I love the leap he makes from women is sexy clothes to exciting young men to earthquakes! Sound logic no? Are you sure this cleric isn't Sunni Man?

The quakes are actually caused by all the frustrated men going home alone and have to masterbate.

That's why all the quacks come out at night.

oops I mean

Quakes happen at night

"many women who do not dress modestly ... Lead young men astray, corrupt their chastity and spread adultery in society, which (consequently) increases earthquakes," hojatoleslam kazem sedighi was quoted as saying by iranian media.

lol i love the leap he makes from women is sexy clothes to exciting young men to earthquakes! Sound logic no? Are you sure this cleric isn't sunni man?

the quakes are actually caused by all the frustrated men going home alone and have to masterbate.

Oops i mean

quakes happen at night

hahahahahahaha!

Ask, who would benefit from fomenting hatred and fear between Muslims and Christians in Egypt?

Then menace of Terror must be fought. The source must be ended once and for all.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toUNS4VPf2Q"]Muslim Parents Want To KILL CHRISTIAN DAUGHTER! (Rifqa Bary) [/ame]

My Blood is now Halal. They Must kill me. If they love G-d more than me, they must kill me...

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND SHE SAYS, WHILST CRYING.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaYmPmoIpS8"]Muslim Mob Attacks Christians Avenging a Muslim Woman Being Impregnated by a Christian[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
There was a story 2 years ago about how 4 girls were going to elope with young men in another tribe.
Thier taxi driver ratted them out
The men of the family went and took them back
Had them dig a hole
made them get in
And as they prepared to shoot them 2 mother and an sunt tried to stop them
so the killed them first
Then they wounded each girl
buried them alive and poured water on top so they couldn't escape

These were moderate muslims

A lot of Muslims are already aware of this and refuse to buy from Starbucks. :cool:

Might wanna give up on the idea of a 3D television, as well as give up on seeing any 3D movies as well.

The glasses that go with the television flicker at different times (really easy to hide subliminal messages there) as well as in the movies, the screen flickers through polarized glasses.

Might wanna watch out for them Sunnidiot, they're going to force you to convert to becoming a Hari Krishna who eats pork sandwiches with dogs.

And the trouble is, you'll never even know when they slip in the first message to your pinhead brain, because you'll be too busy being entertained by the show.

"Many women who do not dress modestly ... lead young men astray, corrupt their chastity and spread adultery in society, which (consequently) increases earthquakes," Hojatoleslam Kazem Sedighi was quoted as saying by Iranian media.

LOL I love the leap he makes from women is sexy clothes to exciting young men to earthquakes! Sound logic no? Are you sure this cleric isn't Sunni Man?

The quakes are actually caused by all the frustrated men going home alone and have to masterbate.

oops I mean

Quakes happen at night

I can never remember, do they jerk off with their right hand or their left hand?

Better buy AMD Computers because every Intel chip from the Merom up has been designed in Israel.

Intel Tests Chip Design With 80-Core Processor Designed in Israel

15-08-2010, 23:14
This Intel 80 Core CPU is a prototype CPU & will take at least 3-5 years to perfect the design for production,also its intended for servers & not the average desktop,maybe we should focus on the 12 core Nehalem due 2012.

Fun fact: "Nehalem" means "to disappear" in Hebrew (as in - a die shrink makes a processor ever closer to "disappearing" to tiny levels), as it was developed in Intel's branch in Israel.

Another fun fact - Sandy Bridge was supposed to be named "Gesher", which means "Bridge" in Hebrew, as it was also developed in Intel's branch in Israel, but because an Israeli political party has that name, it was changed to the English "Sandy Bridge" back in 2007.

Intel Tests Chip Design With 80-Core Processor

slide1.jpg

Intel Israel Fab Tour - The First Official Intel Press Event in Israel

Intel Israel Fab, R&D Labs

slide5.jpg

Ask, who would benefit from fomenting hatred and fear between Muslims and Christians in Egypt?

What about dogs? That way Christians will take them in to piss off the dog hating Moooslims!

How about Sharks, that way the Egyptian police won't suspect them for doing anymore of the Zionist handy work and they won't be public enemy #1.

Maybe Martians?

How about You? That way you will be able to blame yet another thing on the JJJJJJOOOOOOOSSSSSS :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

oops I mean

Quakes happen at night

I can never remember, do they jerk off with their right hand or their left hand?

Right hand only. The left is dirty.

uhm

Well, if they are in to dirty sex, I guess they could use the left. :lol:

Forum List

Back