Zionist Jews Rack Up Another Nobel Prize

Abraham was the first Jew according to jewish story. He taught monotheism and wrote adn taught the refute of idolatry. In the strictest since of the word, from what Moses handed down on mt sinai, Abraham really wasn't a "jew". But he did, according to the script, belong to the kingdom of Judah.

At least that is how I understand it.

Last edited:
for "because habibi" Abraham-----is not only the founding father of judaism------he is the great grandfather of JUDAH which is the name from which the word JUDAISM is derived The lineage was not invented THOUSANDS OF YEARS later as was the silly claim of link by pig muhummad to Ishmael -------it is recorded in scriptural writings in a historic succession. WRITTEN!!!!!!!! -------"WRITING" is a big issue--------your arabic did not even have an alphabet until about 300 AD Now tell us that Abraham was WRITING in arabic Historically-----hebrew is an ancient written langauge----with extant examples The available scriptural writings CLEARLY state that ISAAC (the chosen son of Abraham) was literate In fact so was Ishmael----he was simply not enthusiastic about it -------the idea that a LITERATE MAN ------founded a completely ILLITERATE nation--------actually ----from a sociological POV ----makes no sense HUMAN BEINGs in socieities do not FORGET that they once had a written language

No one knows if Abraham was a Hebrew. And no he wasn't a Jew. Jews take him as a prophet, so do both Islam and Christianity. He was a monotheist who had direct relations with the abrahamic God. I understand Judaism does take him as a Prophet. But that doesn't make him a Jew. You are just applying what Judaism is to him, and yeah he passes. But he still wasn't jewish. I don't have any problem at all with recognizing Jewish Prophets. Most of our Prophets were Jewish. I believe that, but Abraham wasn't literally Jewish. :cool:

Right. According to the Jewish story, he was the first Jew. The other Abraham descending religions also hold him as a prophet. It's all about which one you prescribe too. technically, all three religions come from the same root. So technically, you're all brothers with different perspectives. Then there are the extremists....

Last edited:
Right. According to the Jewish story, he was the first Jew. The other Abraham descending religions also hold him as a prophet. It's all about which one you prescribe too. technically, all three religions come from the same root. So technically, you're all brothers with different perspectives. Then there are the extremists....

There a some differences in some of the events. For example Jesus, all three religions have a different perspective on what happened. Both Jews and Christians believe he died. Muslims don't. Christians hold him as a really big figure, even God. Muslims hold him as a prophet and they do believe he's returning. With different twists on what happens. I'm not sure if Jews believe he's coming back. It think they do have a messiah though. They all have a different slightly different account on some events. But you are right they do have similar roots and similar religions, when non religion grows they will start to unit a little.

I don't know where Christians came up with Trinity, I'm not sure how Jewish scholars view that. I want to know what they say on that. Or Jesus divinity. Christians still have a root to the Abrahamic God, they do believe similar fundamentals.

Last edited:
try again Deach-----its the people of your ilk who rendered jews a SEPARATE NATION in every country in which they resided For one of the early manifestations of your stink and filth------read the JUSTINIAN CODE ------and then a bit of history of how it impacted on jews living under the filth of the 'holy' ROMAN EMPIRE --------uhm------and then learn a bit about just which were the MEMBERS NATIONS of the "holy roman empire" After that -----one book I believe that every person should read is "CHILDHOOD AND SOCIETY" An interesting reality is that being a child of the 'HOLY' ROMAN EMPIRE has impacted very markedly on your psyche. Not to impugn you, of course, ------the same status CREATED your hero ----adolf abu ali

sorry, babe. while your peeps were to weak and cowardly to fight the romans (who makes heroes out of a mass suicide not unlike the modern jonestown mass suicide...Jonestown - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ), and meekly being carted off to slavery, my peeps were sitting safe and sound in ireland. hell, the romans couldn't even get past the scottish picts, a second rate, rag tag bunch we had defeated earlier and sent to scotland.

as for the "holy", we are still off to the hills during samhain to drink uisge and jump over bonnies and we are still dancing to celebrate lughnasa. our heroes are CuChulainn, cathal brugha, and of course, bobby, and the holy roman empire made several concessions to our paganish ways so that we might celebrate easter.

I always find it amusing when a national from a nation is decribed as a Jewish insert his nationality here

Note that nobody bothered to mention the religion or ethnic identity of the Americans who also won the Nobel?

They're not Scots Americans, or Italian-Americans, or Lutheran or Catholic Americans, they're just Americans.

But the French guy?

Somebody (many many somebodies) just have to let us know that he's also a member of the Jewish ethnic (we don't really know what his religion is, I think).

Why is that, anyway?

Yes

Nope

Maybe you should ask the Nazis of the past or IslamoNazis of today why they consider all Jews a people and a nation.

Seems to me that's pretty much what I AM asking, Roudy.

But I do NOT think that ONL:Y NAZIs see all Jews as one people and as members of some kind of nation, either.

That sentiment is also found in Israel where every Jew, regardless of nation of birth has the RIGHT OF RETURN.

So, when an Israeli or a NAZI speaks of a Frenchman, but feels obligated to note that this Frenchman is also a Jew?

Well that I do understand.

What I do NOT understand is why the rest of the world plays by those same rules.

Like I already said, nobody bothers to mention the ethnic identity of the other people whose ethnic indentities are not OF the nations in which they are citizens.

Did anyone note the ethnic identify of anyone who was also NOT Jewish?

No.

That was my point, lad.
The world currently has no issues with the many Islamic nations that exist today, yet you have a problem with the one and only Jewish state which also serves as a shelter for any Jew worldwide that has suffered persecution or genocide. You don't understand what you don't understand which is probably because of your bias.

STFU tuff guy. Nice deflection. That's exactly what you said. You really do buy that chosen nonsense. Of course you're gonna also tell us how religion is derived from the Jews. Certainly most of the prophets and stories are. But you're ignoring Abraham. And people before him. God spreads monotheism around the world.
Abraham was the first Jew, idiot. Islam is a bastardized copy of Judaism and Christianity mixed with the Saudi moon god religion of the locals.

Fuck off, Abraham was not a Jew at all. And you just told us a second ago Christianity is a rip off of Judaism. But of course you're gonna combine the two now and try to put it against Islam. Ha Ha! Man what a filthy snake :cool:
Hah? Have you read the OT? Abraham was indeed the first Jew who circumcised himself, and his son Isaac the one he almost sacrificed, was promised the Covenant who's descendants were to be the 12 tribes of Israel that exist today. No way around that.

Don't believe what an illiterate epileptic Saudi Arabian terrorist named Mohammad said 2500 years after Abraham appeared.

STFU tuff guy. Nice deflection. That's exactly what you said. You really do buy that chosen nonsense. Of course you're gonna also tell us how religion is derived from the Jews. Certainly most of the prophets and stories are. But you're ignoring Abraham. And people before him. God spreads monotheism around the world.
Abraham was the first Jew, idiot. Islam is a bastardized copy of Judaism and Christianity mixed with the Saudi moon god religion of the locals.

Fuck off, Abraham was not a Jew at all. And you just told us a second ago Christianity is a rip off of Judaism. But of course you're gonna combine the two now and try to put it against Islam. Ha Ha! Man what a filthy snake :cool:
Call it whatever you want. Christianity and Islam have their roots in Judaism, which came thousands of years before both. The Christians have in essence two holy books, the OT which is the same as Judaism, and then the NT. Then came the illiterate Mohammad who didn't even have the ability to read what the OT and NT said, so he just made up stuff and the savages believed him.

Last edited:
try again Deach-----its the people of your ilk who rendered jews a SEPARATE NATION in every country in which they resided For one of the early manifestations of your stink and filth------read the JUSTINIAN CODE ------and then a bit of history of how it impacted on jews living under the filth of the 'holy' ROMAN EMPIRE --------uhm------and then learn a bit about just which were the MEMBERS NATIONS of the "holy roman empire" After that -----one book I believe that every person should read is "CHILDHOOD AND SOCIETY" An interesting reality is that being a child of the 'HOLY' ROMAN EMPIRE has impacted very markedly on your psyche. Not to impugn you, of course, ------the same status CREATED your hero ----adolf abu ali

sorry, babe. while your peeps were to weak and cowardly to fight the romans (who makes heroes out of a mass suicide not unlike the modern jonestown mass suicide...Jonestown - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ), and meekly being carted off to slavery, my peeps were sitting safe and sound in ireland. hell, the romans couldn't even get past the scottish picts, a second rate, rag tag bunch we had defeated earlier and sent to scotland.

as for the "holy", we are still off to the hills during samhain to drink uisge and jump over bonnies and we are still dancing to celebrate lughnasa. our heroes are CuChulainn, cathal brugha, and of course, bobby, and the holy roman empire made several concessions to our paganish ways so that we might celebrate easter.
Spoken like a true Jew hating Nazi cocksucker.

There a some differences in some of the events. For example Jesus, all three religions have a different perspective on what happened. Both Jews and Christians believe he died. Muslims don't. Christians hold him as a really big figure, even God. Muslims hold him as a prophet and they do believe he's returning. With different twists on what happens. I'm not sure if Jews believe he's coming back. It think they do have a messiah though. They all have a different slightly different account on some events. But you are right they do have similar roots and similar religions, when non religion grows they will start to unit a little.

I don't know where Christians came up with Trinity, I'm not sure how Jewish scholars view that. I want to know what they say on that. Or Jesus divinity. Christians still have a root to the Abrahamic God, they do believe similar fundamentals.
Judaism has no opinion whatsoever about Jesus or Mohammed. They came thousands of years later and there is no mention of them in their holy book. Jews as individuals have varying opinions but those do not represent Judaism nor can they represent the opinion of world Jewry.

Like Judaism. And no they weren't created from Judaism. Before Judaism there was Abrahmic monotheism. Prophets are sent for all people. You're telling us that the God of the world only wants to inform these few hebrewites and leave everyone else alone. Wow makes you wonder.
Wow, you are more of a mental midget than I thought. Judaism came first and was the first religion to recognize Abrahamaic monotheism. The "God" which belongs to everybody and created the Universe, certainly didn't chose an illiterate, pedophile Saudi Arabian desert terrorist rapist mass murdering theif named Mohammad as his "final messenger". Give it a break.

Imagine if Mohammed had been born in India instead of Saudi Arabia where he learned the Bible from his Jewish wife and from the Christians who lived in the area. Why he could have then based his new religion on the Hindu religion and would have believed in several Gods. By the way, the readers should disregard BecauseIknow's STFU's. By saying that, it makes him feel like a big boy.

Judaism has no opinion whatsoever about Jesus or Mohammed. They came thousands of years later and there is no mention of them in their holy book. Jews as individuals have varying opinions but those do not represent Judaism nor can they represent the opinion of world Jewry.

Yeah I know Judaism doesn't. Some apply the Torah to them and declared they aren't prophets because some linage to some guy. Or they have to be a Israelite. Something like that.

Call it whatever you want. Christianity and Islam have their roots in Judaism, which came thousands of years before both. The Christians have in essence two holy books, the OT which is the same as Judaism, and then the NT. Then came the illiterate Mohammad who didn't even have the ability to read what the OT and NT said, so he just made up stuff and the savages believed him.

Disagree. You're smarter than that Roudy, on the Internet you won't show it. But in reality you know that statement isn't a right one.

Forum List

Back