Zionist ISIS aircraft downed by Syrian army

Zionist ISIS aircraft? Really? Is anyone here THAT stupid, to think the Israelis are in league with ISIS?

The Syrians say they shot down an Israeli jet, the Israelis say they didn't. But many around here are only too eager to believe the Syrians, who are the puppets of Russia and Iran, who are our enemies and dismiss the Israeli claim out of hand. Why?

If I didn't know better I might think there was some blatent anti-semitism going on here.
Neither Russia nor Iran are a threat to the United States, despite our provocations. Israel, meanwhile has soaked us in blood and ensured much more to come.

Let me guess: you swallowed the whole WMD lie and supported our invasion of Iraq in 2003. SMH. I truly wish our people weren't so balls out fucking stupid. Oh well, you will probably never get it.Better run along and see whether you can sniff out some "blatAnt anti-Semtism". LOL

what "WMD LIE"
That Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction.

Zionist ISIS aircraft? Really? Is anyone here THAT stupid, to think the Israelis are in league with ISIS?

The Syrians say they shot down an Israeli jet, the Israelis say they didn't. But many around here are only too eager to believe the Syrians, who are the puppets of Russia and Iran, who are our enemies and dismiss the Israeli claim out of hand. Why?

If I didn't know better I might think there was some blatent anti-semitism going on here.
Neither Russia nor Iran are a threat to the United States, despite our provocations. Israel, meanwhile has soaked us in blood and ensured much more to come.

Let me guess: you swallowed the whole WMD lie and supported our invasion of Iraq in 2003. SMH. I truly wish our people weren't so balls out fucking stupid. Oh well, you will probably never get it.Better run along and see whether you can sniff out some "blatAnt anti-Semtism". LOL

what "WMD LIE"

he has weapons of mass destruction and USED them against the kurds in
north Iraq and the Shiites in southern Iraq. He also funded terrorism
outside of Iraq-----even paid muslim families to tie bombs to the asses of their daughters. What are you calling a "weapon of mass destruction" ?

what "WMD LIE"

outside of Iraq-----even paid muslim families to tie bombs to the asses of their daughters. What are you calling a "weapon of mass destruction" ?
Lies, lies, lies. You aren't Thomas "Cakewalk" Friedman by any chance are you?

what "WMD LIE"

what is the "lie"?

what "WMD LIE"

what is the "lie"?
The big lie was that invading Iraq had anything to do with fighting terrorism or 9-11. Iraq was no threat to the US. We committed the historical blunder of invading Iraq for which our children will be paying for many generations, entirely due to the grossly outsized influence of Jews in this country.

what "WMD LIE"

what is the "lie"?
The big lie was that invading Iraq had anything to do with fighting terrorism or 9-11. Iraq was no threat to the US. We committed the historical blunder of invading Iraq for which our children will be paying for many generations, entirely due to the grossly outsized influence of Jews in this country.

I read the islamo-Nazi literature before you were born-----but thanks for the review. You got some link to your allegation that the invasion of Iraq was
for the sake of fighting the 9-11 event that so delighted you? Getting back
to the issue of islamo Nazi propaganda-----the stuff that was being promulgated
in the 1930s included the concept that your "god" Adolf was NO THREAT
TO THE USA. ----as to the issue of 9-11-01-------it was only NOOO YAWK---
the town that is made up of JOOOOOOS 99%

Forum List

Back